Sign in to follow this  
BobMiller

Who breaks Sheppard's win streak and when?

I think it will be fun to try and predict who will break the streak and where. Just one rule though... he has to be running at the finish and finish on the lead lap to be considered a defeat.

27 minutes ago, 22racingteam said:

I can’t believe we need another post for this 🤦‍♂️

Another thread for what? Talking about guys who have the potential of ending the streak and what tracks and/or events they might do it at? To my knowledge, there hasn't been one of those yet, that's why I started it.

He has to be running at the end and on the lead lap????  Suppose he's leading the whole race and with ten laps to go he makes a mistake and catches a yuke tire and breaks the front end.  I'd consider that a defeat and I'm sure he would too!  And whoever wins that race isn't any less of a driver for winning just because another competitor blew a motor.  A loss is a loss period.

3 minutes ago, jsw14886 said:

He has to be running at the end and on the lead lap????  Suppose he's leading the whole race and with ten laps to go he makes a mistake and catches a yuke tire and breaks the front end.  I'd consider that a defeat and I'm sure he would too!  And whoever wins that race isn't any less of a driver for winning just because another competitor blew a motor.  A loss is a loss period.

Hey if you don’t like the rules start a different post 🤣🤣

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, jsw14886 said:

Then it would be the yuke tire that ends the streak. 

2 minutes ago, brian moore said:

Then it would be the yuke tire that ends the streak. 

Not really.   If u hit a yuke tire didn’t you end the streak yourself by driving in the infield?  If u keep all 4 tires on the track it’s really hard to hit a yuke tire🤷‍♂️

I will play along.   The streak ends at ESW 200 in 2020.  Going to snap his 99 in a row.  Hearn comes out of his retirement home and wins 

Hit a yuke tire? Be serious guys he to good to do that!😀

• Like 1

Sheppard for the win tonight at Thunder Mountain. But he is going to get beat by Jimmy Phelps on his turf Monday at Weedsport.

4 hours ago, jsw14886 said:

You can't count a blown engine or a wreck on the first lap as a defeat. What I posted are the same rules that apply to most bounties - and if he keeps his win streak going, it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't get one.

13 hours ago, burtonfan1995 said:

It'll happen tonight at Thunder Mountain, and I'll say Billy Decker wins

Billy Decker wins Thunder Mountain over Friesen

• Like 2