Jump to content



Sign in to follow this  
BobMiller

Who breaks Sheppard's win streak and when?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Sheppard9s said:

He lost brakes about lap 10 does that count lol

No no no the brakes beat him lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chip Slocum ran almost the entire Freedom 76 without brakes at Grandview of all places and won the event.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sheppard9s said:

The streak is over and the haters are glad lol

Dude please.  Did you expect it to last forever?  Enjoy the wins and the streaks - but man up when he doesn't win and resort to name calling.  Truthfully, its unbecoming.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HowieTheHat said:

Dude please.  Did you expect it to last forever?  Enjoy the wins and the streaks - but man up when he doesn't win and resort to name calling.  Truthfully, its unbecoming.  

We  all no streaks come to an end and I didn't call anyone names there are a lot of Sheppard haters out there truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, foster said:

billyyyyyyyyyyyyyy decker

Drove a great race congrats to Billy and team

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Billy and the Smith Team read the track perfectly. Matt got involved in a jingle on a restart and never recovered. Fairly certain the Racing Gods have shined on Matt quite a bit already this year. Decker said it's been a long time since he's had a car THAT good. Stewie threw everything at him. Decker was perfect on the restarts and only got better as the green flag stayed out. 

Edited by SteveC38
Punctuation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sheppard9s said:

We  all no streaks come to an end and I didn't call anyone names there are a lot of Sheppard haters out there truth

Anyone who doesn't kiss Sheppards ass = "hater".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Williams said:

Anyone who doesn't kiss Sheppards ass = "hater".

Not true have nice Memorial Day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no, is this the end of a Matt Sheppard thread. How will we go on without constant news, opinions, and in depth discussion on the greatest man to ever live. 

O, yeah. Someone can start a couple more threads. 😉

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2019 at 8:58 AM, burtonfan1995 said:

It'll happen tonight at Thunder Mountain, and I'll say Billy Decker wins

Bob Miller, I hope you’ve got more cookies to hand out! :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd say sheppard broke it cause he didn't win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, blowinblackboogers said:

Bob Miller, I hope you’ve got more cookies to hand out! :thumbup:

Have a cookie. In fact, you get 2 because you not only picked the night, but the driver too.

Odds were stacking against him, that's why I started the thread. The more he won, the greater the odds got that he wouldn't. I was hoping that people would take the opportunity to talk about other drivers that were preforming well but overshadowed by the Sheppard streak.

I spoke highly of Matt Farnham earlier this year. I've also been keeping an eye on Dylan Groover. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see him squeeze an upset.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Have a cookie. In fact, you get 2 because you not only picked the night, but the driver too.

Odds were stacking against him, that's why I started the thread. The more he won, the greater the odds got that he wouldn't. I was hoping that people would take the opportunity to talk about other drivers that were preforming well but overshadowed by the Sheppard streak.

I spoke highly of Matt Farnham earlier this year. I've also been keeping an eye on Dylan Groover. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see him squeeze an upset.
 

ya where did dylan grover come from, his car is fast who is he ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came from woodhull. Billy van pelts nephew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dan dan said:

Came from woodhull. Billy van pelts nephew

Groover sat in the Wright #88 last year (along with 16 other people) and showed glimpses of promise. Then all of a sudden, he was out of that car and I never did hear why. This year though, he has been fast at both Canandaigua and Dundee. He reminds me of the early careers of Mike Mahaney, Ryan Phelps or Max McLaughlin in some ways. The speed and driving skills are there, but the seat time is not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could be wrong on the age but if memory serves me he started in a sportsman at 14. He has about a million laps in a packer at woodhull before that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  















×
×
  • Create New...