Sign in to follow this  
tsc

God Only Knows Why

11 hours ago, brian moore said:

You can't run just modifieds with $4 grandstand admission. The only crowd you will have is those cranky bastards who get on here to complain about low class racers being allowed on the track before the the modified has completed their portion of the show. 

Actually, I was adding levity to your original posting.

9 hours ago, chas71 said:

Actually, I was adding levity to your original posting.

Yeah I know. I was just throwing one more little dig at the guy complaining that the track didn't change the whole show to accommodate him.ūüėĀ

A little side note. Auto correct actually changed dig to dick!  I think my phone has seen me naked!

1 hour ago, brian moore said:

A little side note. Auto correct actually changed dig to dick!  I think my phone has seen me naked!

:D And it giggled.

• Haha 2

On 5/26/2019 at 9:34 PM, PaGeOrGaBleBHisable said:

Lebanon Valley announced at 650 that they were forgoing hotlaps for the BB and SB in favor of rushing the show along. Got in the SB,pro stock and BB feature before the rain. Not a moment too soon as it started raining moments after the checkered flag waved.  

it's seriously like promoters cannot figure out how a radar works.I love dirt track racing, but good lord.What  I would think r easy decisions, seem hard for some.

I was at Orange County a couple weeks ago when they cancelled the features because of the BIG GREEN BLOB that was heading towards the speedway. They should have been honest with the fans and said that the driver's didn't want to race on such a outrageously rough surface. It NEVER RAINED.. Oh well.. It's DAMNED IF YOU DO, DAMNED IF YOU DON'T..Especially if you're the Promoter at Fonda Speedway  On a very good note, they drew the 50/50 and the winner got over $1200.00. Double features this week plus the Mohawk Valley Vintage Dirt Modified Series. I am looking forward to an enjoyable night of racing at The Track of Champions. 

5 hours ago, Stewyfan44 said:

it's seriously like promoters cannot figure out how a radar works.I love dirt track racing, but good lord.What  I would think r easy decisions, seem hard for some.

It's an easy decision when it doesn't effect your bank account

• Like 1