3 minutes ago, leakin_fluids said:

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on which track has the toughest field?

Probably the one with the most cars , Fulton ?

I also agree with Orion56rs, Albany Saratoga Speedway has a stacked field of cars that can win. Brett Hearn,Ronnie Johnson,Peter Britten,Jessey Mueller,Kenny Tremont,Marc Johnson,Matt Delorenzo,Keith Flach,Stewert Friesen(when able) and that's just some. Plenty of the others can win on any night if the luck goes their way too. 

AS and Brewerton both have great fields this year and one other I’d throw in is Big Diamond. Different region but a number of guys that can win.

• Like 3

Land of legends on a Saturday night....had a pretty stacked field and so doesn't O/C....what about the tracks North of the border we don't here much from them

I agree fight for the rail. It's a my track is better than your track 

• Like 1

Every place has its local contingent of drivers that are damn good at their home track. If your talking the tracks with the most drivers who can travel and win anywhere, probably brewerton. If your talking about the toughest field to go race against on their home turf, probably the valley or Middletown. The facilities that are kind of one off places that are hard to replicate develop an extremely tough field of locals even though most of the time those guys are not competitive elsewhere....

brewerton has always had a stacked field of cars, always had the largest number of sds followers that called it home. It produces the best weekly action in all of modified racing imo and it’s the toughest to steal a win at. 

• Like 1

Love brewerton....bring back tim fuller in the m1, Chuck bower the mcredies, Allen Johnson in the 1 Pillsbury car through in Gary Tompkins, Scott prentice and that's a feild that I remenber

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FightForTheRail said:

Every time this thread gets done on here, it always devolves into "my local track."

Fonda is my local track,which I love. But I stand by my opinion. LoL

Big Diamond and I don't think it's that close.

Duane Howard, CVD, Jeff Strunk, Pauch Jr, Rick Laubach, Jared Umbenhauer, Frank Cozze, Matt Stangle, Danny Bouc, Brett Kressley, Ryan Krachun, Ryan Godown, Brandon Grosso, and Ryan Watt on occasion. Any one of those 14 guys can win on any given Friday night

• Like 1

Call me a homer but Ill put Ransomvilles 358 field against any other 358 field of cars. Eric Rudolph, Matt Williamson, Ryan Susice, Chad Brachman, Bicknell, Lindbergh, etc. Pretty stout field of cars.

On 6/8/2019 at 1:24 AM, mjbf1 said:

Call me a homer but Ill put Ransomvilles 358 field against any other 358 field of cars. Eric Rudolph, Matt Williamson, Ryan Susice, Chad Brachman, Bicknell, Lindbergh, etc. Pretty stout field of cars.

Agree Mike! and I would also add to that Merrittville with the exception of Mat Williamson dominating, Merrittville is an ALL NIAGARA BASED FIELD. AND VERY SOLID. Ransomville is pretty much all Niagara based also now!