Big congrats to Northville Central School band for a great National Anthem performance! Great words from DTD Ed Bittig to start the day evening as well!! Track is amazing tonight, held over mod feature from last week is gonna be amazing! Clay tossed into the grandstands entering turn 1 tonight, yes I said the grandstands!! 

• Like 2

Bobby Varin  beats Stew by a door panel for the held over feature win!!!

All that bitched last week, mod feature has been moved up this week!! BULLSHIT!!! 

• Haha 1

Cousin luke wins pro stocks, Calabrese wins sportsman.( spelling). 

By far the best track I’ve seen at fonda in years.   I will take dust over black and slick anyday.  When’s the last time we seen a cushion at fonda? It’s been a while. Whatever u did this week Brett keep doing it.   Now if you guys can just figure out how to get rid of that hole between 3-4.     

I had zero plans of attending tonight but as I drove by the speedway as hotlaps ended I could tell there was going to be some “racing” tonight.    Dropped the wife off and got there just before the mod feature hit the track.  Definitely made the right call.  

• Like 4

track is absolutely awful,holes everywhere .if ric does not start prepping surface the place is going to sink fast

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Track was awful early on, was multiple grooves later on but a lot of rough patches. Track should really look at the start of the 602 race and see Foney Farrone needs to be sent packing. He's super rough with everyone he races and tried to spin the 24 3x before he was successful

• Like 1

I thought the track was great myself.  I guess you guys prefer black slick lockdown tracks 🤷‍♂️

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, 22racingteam said:

I thought the track was great myself.  I guess you guys prefer black slick lockdown tracks 🤷‍♂️

IF YOU WAS PAYING THE BILLS ON THE CARS YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT THE TRACK WAS VERY ROUGH AND IT TEARS CARS APART ALSO MANY CARS WERE OVERHEATING WHICH ISN'T TO GOOD FOR THE ENGINE !!

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Jake Spraker said:

IF YOU WAS PAYING THE BILLS ON THE CARS YOU WOULDN'T LIKE IT THE TRACK WAS VERY ROUGH AND IT TEARS CARS APART ALSO MANY CARS WERE OVERHEATING WHICH ISN'T TO GOOD FOR THE ENGINE !!

Maybe try pavement racing. Smooth and fast every week 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

36 minutes ago, Jake Spraker said:

And if you where A fan  in the stands you would prefer to watch racecars go fast over spinning tires.  It’s amazing to think this is how tracks all use to be years ago, now when it’s wet all the drivers and owners whine about it.  

• Like 1

like he said if u were paying the bills you would think otherwise.no reason for fans to sit in the stands if cars keep getting wrecked and motors keep getting hurt.

1 minute ago, dudemann said:

like he said if u were paying the bills you would think otherwise.no reason for fans to sit in the stands if cars keep getting wrecked and motors keep getting hurt.

By paying admission, they are paying the bills....

• Like 5

Well if these drivers/owners want a black slick locked down track why they hell  are they paying $50k on motors.  Not like they can get the power to the track anyways.  

Complain the track is to wet, hurts the cars yet they go and pay $50k for a motor to run for $2000 to win.   Ya makes senses.   Go ahead make the track the way it has been the last 5+ years.   The fans showed how much they liked that racing.  You know the 250 fans that where going in years past.  

Drivers deciding to wreck other cars under a red flag cost money to.  Just saying. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The great debate continues.

Most drivers and owners prefer a dry/slick race track as it's much easier on equipment and typical produces good side by side racing.  Most fans prefer a heavy, tacky surface that allows drivers to put their foot to the floor and showcase the power of their machines.

This is why being a promoter is a no-win situation...  Folks in this thread are saying how Brett shouldn't change a thing, yet my guess is that most drivers are telling him the complete opposite... 

9 minutes ago, Jake Spraker said:

FONDA DOESNT NEED TO BE DISKED ASK MATTY D WE DONT LIKE THE BAJA TRACK

So instead U want a track like when you had the fastest car yet had to follow Greene for 10+ laps  until he finally slipped of the bottom and left the door open for rocky?   Followed him for 10 laps, once he passed him he had a straightaway lead in 2 laps. Sorry to me that wasn’t good racing, but if that’s what u guys want have at it.   I will save my money and sit by the pool on Saturday nights like I did for the most part the last 3 years     

• Like 1

there is a way to get great racing without tearing up equipment,like watering the top before the features .no need to keep pounding water to an already rough track.

when there is 10 cars left I guess that will be fine as long as the track is wide open!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Heavy and fast  doesn't have to be rough. If it is rough, I understand the complaints. But if it isn't, it's better than racing on an ice rink with 850 HP.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dirttrackin84 said:

Track was awful early on, was multiple grooves later on but a lot of rough patches. Track should really look at the start of the 602 race and see Foney Farrone needs to be sent packing. He's super rough with everyone he races and tried to spin the 24 3x before he was successful

Early on? You mean like the first race of the night where there was 1 1/100th of a second between Bobby and Stew and many cars advanced several positions past their starting positions? Sometimes, rough spots are a necessary evil,  because they can make the lanes even.

If you really think the racing ... at any point during the night ... was anything less than outstanding ... it's time to find a sport that you like.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the thing Jake was trying to say I believe was you can’t hsve the track like that all the time there will be nothing left of cars and guys will be broke. Jake is the type of owners we need in our sport. 

Gasket, 

im sure it was a great race. But neither Bobby or Stew are going to lift no matter how rough it is:)) not saying that’s bad but we know most teams can’t afford to race on rough tracks like we use to. A lot has to do with the suspension and shocks everyone is running now. But your right a tough track has multiple lanes.