KB19

Unofficial Wayyyyy Too Early to Talk about OCFS 100th Anniversary Show

“Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. June 15 for “An Evening with Tim McGraw” set for 8 p.m. Aug. 14 at the Orange County Fair Speedway in Middletown, also known as the House of Power.”

House of Power is a thing now? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, premiumdiesel said:

still not 1 peep about admission costs. Also, just announced for your country music lovers, huge concert on Wednesday night 8/14

https://www.recordonline.com/news/20190604/country-music-star-mcgraw-to-play-at-ocfs-in-august

I messaged their FB page about reserved seating numerous times and got no reply. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, con7 said:

“Tickets go on sale 10 a.m. June 15 for “An Evening with Tim McGraw” set for 8 p.m. Aug. 14 at the Orange County Fair Speedway in Middletown, also known as the House of Power.”

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and hat

1 hour ago, con7 said:

Tim Pitts has beeb using that phrase for a while now, although I have seldom heard Pitts use the phrase without the word "legendary" preceding house of power.

• Like 1

Race is less than 3 months away and still no information regarding the event besides what was mentioned in area auto racing news a few months ago. I also left a message on the tracks Facebook page regarding ticket sales/pricing, camping and general information. No response to that message. Been a typical approach for ocfs this year. Does not seem to be much organization and without that they can not let people know what's going on. 

All information should be out shortly. Modified rules will be the same as Eastern States Weekend last year, big-blocks only, pit stop (not sure if it'll be mandatory, because I assume guys can go 160 laps without pitting), 2-way radios allowed, etc

22 hours ago, dan dan said:

Apparently westracing01 you ain't been to woodhull lately. 

I have actually never been to Woodhull. I'll put it on my list of tracks to get my sorry ass to 😁

Back on sort of topic, my over/under stands at 104 Modified's in the pits for the Saturday race. 

11 minutes ago, premiumdiesel said:

with track conditions like they are who in their right mind wants to race there ? 

Someone that what’s to go for the biggest win of there career?

2 hours ago, premiumdiesel said:

when your car is on the trailer broken from front to rear tell me again about that win ?

2 hours ago, premiumdiesel said:

when your car is on the trailer broken from front to rear tell me again about that win ?

Can’t that happen on any track.  Wet, dry, slick , rough, smooth?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, premiumdiesel said:

with track conditions like they are who in their right mind wants to race there ? 

The 10 guys with a legitimate shot at winning, and another 70-80 who think they do.....

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 22racingteam said:

Can’t that happen on any track.  Wet, dry, slick , rough, smooth?

Sure but there are conditions that make that much more likely and when conditions are bad enough you  break stuff without even wrecking. 

3 hours ago, Sheppard9s said:

You heard it hear first Sheppard will win this race

Really going out on a limb with that one ! If you were a gambling man, would you be willing to bet $300 to win $100 on Sheppard ? Just curious as to how sure you are of your statement.

22 minutes ago, Uncle tom said:

Really going out on a limb with that one ! If you were a gambling man, would you be willing to bet $300 to win $100 on Sheppard ? Just curious as to how sure you are of your statement.

I don't believe he is a favorite at Orange county