Sign in to follow this  
valleyfan

Lebanon Valley this Saturday

$11 General Admission gets you 2 Big Block Features, 2 Small Block Features and 2 Pro Stock Features also 2 Pure Stock Features and an always exciting 4 cyl feature...also 3 Big Block heats for the 2nd of 2 features which is the JC Flach memorial $5K to win race. Let’s fill the Valley Of Speed Saturday and help remember a racer taken way too soon. #77 Forever

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, valleyfan said:

$11 General Admission gets you 2 Big Block Features, 2 Small Block Features and 2 Pro Stock Features also 2 Pure Stock Features and an always exciting 4 cyl feature...also 3 Big Block heats for the 2nd of 2 features which is the JC Flach memorial $5K to win race. Let’s fill the Valley Of Speed Saturday and help remember a racer taken way too soon. #77 Forever

You forgot to mention there will be atleast one invader and hopefully more.

Just now, 115fanpr said:

You forgot to mention there will be atleast one invader and hopefully more.

I tried to forget that...👎🏻

• Haha 1

Just now, valleyfan said:

I tried to forget that...👎🏻

me too but you know that would entice more fans to go 

1 hour ago, 115fanpr said:

me too but you know that would entice more fans to go 

I hope some other BB and SB show up from OC but I doubt it.

Just now, valleyfan said:

I hope some other BB and SB show up from OC but I doubt it.

Dillon Steuer will probably be there.

21 minutes ago, Sicklajoie said:

Dillon Steuer will probably be there.

Yeah, I really don’t consider him an “outsider” since he’s been there a few times this season with the SB. I’m thinking more like a Halmar car or Perrego.

I just ordered a ticket for the indoor seating, there were only a few singles left.  It has been a few years since I have been to Lebanon Valley, I am really looking forward to it.  I wish it was closer than 2 hours. 

Does anyone know the order of events,  Are they going to start at 5pm with the make up modified features?

1 minute ago, csg said:

Does anyone know the order of events,  Are they going to start at 5pm with the make up modified features?

Warm ups start at 5pm. Races start at 6pm. I assume they will start with a pure stock race like normal then the make up features. Only division running heats this evening are the big blocks so I'd assume their feature will be run first per my common sense radar but I could be way off base. Common sense and racing normally do not mix well. 

The Dog Pound headed North today without the Dog lol...My bro and 3 friends made the trek up to Lebanon Valley today for the show tonight for something different today...Unfortunately I have work tomorrow morning so the 4+ hr drive was a lil to much so I had to bow out, I’m bummed I’m not up there with them as Lebanon Valley is one of the few tracks I’ve never been to...So if you see anyone wearing Big Diamond Speedway shirts up there today they are my boyz hahaha...Maybe next time I’ll make it.

I see Hearn is starting 28th in the makeup feature.  Damn it.  If the valley would have gotten back to me on if they would be allowing him in the makeup I would have gone.  Oh well I guess.  Double features at fonda for me tonight

25 minutes ago, 22racingteam said:

I see Hearn is starting 28th in the makeup feature.  Damn it.  If the valley would have gotten back to me on if they would be allowing him in the makeup I would have gone.  Oh well I guess.  Double features at fonda for me tonight

He’s not racing the first feature, the car is covered up in the pits and the feature is lined up.