I’m surprised this didn’t happen sooner. I figured CanAm was it. Someone else was driving the 27j and doc was in a last second ride. I don’t profess to have all the facts but the optics of that from the outside was pretty damn strange. Was he going to OCFS, was he going to show up at the SDS race? So weird 

24 minutes ago, JohnyC said:

I’m surprised this didn’t happen sooner. I figured CanAm was it. Someone else was driving the 27j and doc was in a last second ride. I don’t profess to have all the facts but the optics of that from the outside was pretty damn strange. Was he going to OCFS, was he going to show up at the SDS race? So weird 

yep I thought the same thing, but when you post something negative about Danny, the Danimals are all over ya.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

I Love The Doctor! So flamboyant and unpredictable! Pretty much says and does whatever is on his mind. 

And then he gets shit canned.....

• Haha 3

Gone thru the most or not. He must do something right cause he keeps getting them. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dan dan said:

Gone thru the most or not. He must do something right cause he keeps getting them. 

And keeps losing them..... sounds like a great book when it’s all said and done 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

I Love The Doctor! So flamboyant and unpredictable! Pretty much says and does whatever is on his mind. 

Yes exactly. Hes not gonna sugar coat anything and he is still a show. 

• Like 1

Here’s what lacking in my opinion for Danny. I’ves been around him a lot and he’s one of the most talented driver. He lacks a crew and a crew chief!! Think about this when Graham switched to Troyers and Billy Colton was around to give good guidance look at the results? A great driver today need a good crew chief and crew. The crew chief can almost know more by watching the car and comparing to others. Danny excelled at Freightliner because of Charlie and the crew around him. Matt has Randy and a very dedicated crew. Same with Stew and Eric. Billy and Scott. To this day I say Brett could run back up front with the best of them with the right crew chief. I look at them around the track and I just don’t see the team that he use to have . So til Danny gets with a team that gets him a good crew chief and crew I say he will be bouncing from ride to ride with limited success. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

Here’s what lacking in my opinion for Danny. I’ves been around him a lot and he’s one of the most talented driver. He lacks a crew and a crew chief!! Think about this when Graham switched to Troyers and Billy Colton was around to give good guidance look at the results? A great driver today need a good crew chief and crew. The crew chief can almost know more by watching the car and comparing to others. Danny excelled at Freightliner because of Charlie and the crew around him. Matt has Randy and a very dedicated crew. Same with Stew and Eric. Billy and Scott. To this day I say Brett could run back up front with the best of them with the right crew chief. I look at them around the track and I just don’t see the team that he use to have . So til Danny gets with a team that gets him a good crew chief and crew I say he will be bouncing from ride to ride with limited success. 

Maybe... you might be on to something.  Interesting observation.

4 hours ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

Total agree.   I have said the same thing about Hearn.  Once he lost Matt things went down hill imo

15 hours ago, John Williams said:

Foster is currently out buying sugar to coat this one.

no sugar coat needed , it is what it is

So unless something else has changed, Doc still has the Siri ride at Outlaw and the 83 Chris Stevens owned 358 for the 358 tour and other random shows. 

I know Danny goes through a lot of rides but so does Graham go through a lot of drivers.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, JohnyC said:

Danny was in a brand new Graham owned car at Can Am. It hadn’t been wrapped yet.

25 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

Danny was in a brand new Graham owned car at Can Am. It hadn’t been wrapped yet.

And was someone else not in a 27j ride? Does that not strike anyone as odd? I’m not saying that Doc was in a jalopy I’m simply saying the optics leading up to that show weren’t great.