11 minutes ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

And this has what to do with racing? 

Indirectly racing but it does kick off the centennial weekend. Concert on weds night and racing Thursday, Friday, Saturday. I am still waiting for details to be released regarding the racing for those 3 days. 

there was a discussion here about how ocfs was named house of power in a thread here not to long ago. btw, seen a post today that says you can most certainly bbq in the drive in section. that was another post here too that said that got outlawed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racemonster said:

How was the track surface this week?

I watched the BB feature on the live feed and it looked great!.  

10. In the event a non-regular comes to Orange County Fair Speedway to compete on a regular scheduled

point show and qualifies in the top twelve, they will start in the 16th position in the feature. If more than

one non-regular shows and they qualify in the top twelve they would start 16th, 15th and so on based on

who signed in first at handicapper table.

11. You must be signed in for three consecutive weeks to be eligible for invert.

12. In the event a regular driver misses a week or a suspension is involved, upon return the driver qualifies in

the top twelve on time, driver will start in the 16th posi8on until the three consecutive weeks are

established.

So this explains why Storms and VanInwegen were put back. So why was Dillon Steuer allowed to stay in the top 12 in only his second week there?

3 hours ago, By The Book said:

10. In the event a non-regular comes to Orange County Fair Speedway to compete on a regular scheduled

point show and qualifies in the top twelve, they will start in the 16th position in the feature. If more than

one non-regular shows and they qualify in the top twelve they would start 16th, 15th and so on based on

who signed in first at handicapper table.

11. You must be signed in for three consecutive weeks to be eligible for invert.

12. In the event a regular driver misses a week or a suspension is involved, upon return the driver qualifies in

the top twelve on time, driver will start in the 16th posi8on until the three consecutive weeks are

established.

So this explains why Storms and VanInwegen were put back. So why was Dillon Steuer allowed to stay in the top 12 in only his second week there?

16th is a little ridiculous. Other tracks just start invaders at the back of the handicap, so why not make them start 12th?

16 minutes ago, burtonfan1995 said:

16th is a little ridiculous. Other tracks just start invaders at the back of the handicap, so why not make them start 12th?

Must be they don’t want invaders showing up? 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, 22racingteam said:

Must be they don’t want invaders showing up? 

That's how I feel about handicapping in general. Why drive somewhere to race when you have to start last no matter what?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Devin Willis said:

That's how I feel about handicapping in general. Why drive somewhere to race when you have to start last no matter what?

So u want the fast guys to start up front everyweek?   And we think crowds are small now lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 22racingteam said:

So u want the fast guys to start up front everyweek?   And we think crowds are small now lol

I'm not saying start them up front but the current handicap system discourages people going to new tracks and directly rewards doing bad

5 hours ago, Devin Willis said:

I'm not saying start them up front but the current handicap system discourages people going to new tracks and directly rewards doing bad

Then the alternative is central Pennsylvania, where handicapping is gradually on its way out and more and more races have the fast cars up front.