Sign in to follow this  
rsdirt12a

High Flyer?! Keith Flach

Anybody that was able to go to Albany Saratoga Speedway last night really received a show from Keith Flach Jr. It all started with a roll over in the heat (went over 2 or 3 times from what I saw) that destroyed his car. He then brought out his back up car for the feature and started 24th(LAST)! He then rode the high side most of the race picking cars off every lap,then he caught up to the champ(Brett Hearn) running the same line and made quick work of him moving around the bottom of the track.He then jumped to his preferred line (topside) and was able to get by Ronnie Johnson for 3rd. Just as he was working for 2nd on Matty Delorenzo the caution came out. Which was gonna help him I believe especially starting on the bottom behind Mike Mahaney. He was able to get a great restart but the caution flew that same lap (33/35). Single file they went for the last two,he was able to get by Matty for a lap but Matt came back for 2nd. He finished 3rd with a great run! He was definitely fun to watch. Thanks for a great show Keith Flach Jr.#43

Good to see Mahaney get on the right track too but Keith was the show for sure.  

• Like 2

Keith was definitely the show.  He was on a rail. Last to 3rd in 33 laps before the first caution flag. He needed that yellow to fly a few laps earlier.  Glad I decided to hit Malta this week.  

• Like 1

Looking at lap times KF was a rocket. Ronnie Johnson held up Matty D, Mahaney was good but wasnt the best car. Mike just got to the front first. Jackie Brown and Elmo coming together, while no surprise, killed Flachs an Delorenzos chances. A caution around lap 20 would have changed the outcome of the race.

• Like 1

Who’s Keith Flach Jr?

9 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

Who’s Keith Flach Jr?

Is he not a jr? Sorry if that's the only thing you have to complain about

The way racing oughta be... no bullshit dry slick crap.  The sprints were turning laps in the feature between 98 and 102 mph on the 4/10 oval. And the mods were turning laps in their feature in the 86-87 mph range.  Fast track WITH passing! Fun to watch.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rsdirt12a said:

Is he not a jr? Sorry if that's the only thing you have to complain about

Don’t sweat it man.  There is always that 1 guy.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

The way racing oughta be... no bullshit dry slick crap.  The sprints were turning laps in the feature between 98 and 102 mph on the 4/10 oval. And the mods were turning laps in their feature in the 86-87 mph range.  Fast track WITH passing! Fun to watch.

I guess it must have been humid out?  A fast track that wasnt slick as ice, windy out and sprint cars who dry tracks out yet they had a fast track with a cushion 

Flach and mueller have been the show this year. I’d say Flach will end up with the title at the end of the year

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, PatsJags14 said:

Flach and mueller have been the show this year. I’d say Flach will end up with the title at the end of the year

This week was the first time I have gone this year. I will be back this Friday though.  Think Friday nights for the rest of the year for me and maybe a Saturday night once in a while if we have no plans 

3 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Bingo