Sign in to follow this  
FondaFan16

Short Track Super Series Outlaw Showdown Live On DTD TV Tonight

It's RACEDAY!

The Short Track Super Series North Region will be in action tonight at the Outlaw Speedway for the 50 lap, $5,000 to win Outlaw Showdown.

Racing action is set to kick off at 7pm EST.

As always, if you cannot make it out to the track you can head on over to www.dirttrackdigest.tv to purchase your video pass.

577068882_2019_OutlawShowdown_OutlawSpeedway_Facebook_Instagram_Twitter_Promo.thumb.jpg.00344b785de297fd4d0fe2a68bc61b3e.jpg

2 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

It's RACEDAY!

The Short Track Super Series North Region will be in action tonight at the Outlaw Speedway for the 50 lap, $5,000 to win Outlaw Showdown.

Racing action is set to kick off at 7pm EST.

As always, if you cannot make it out to the track you can head on over to www.dirttrackdigest.tv to purchase your video pass.

577068882_2019_OutlawShowdown_OutlawSpeedway_Facebook_Instagram_Twitter_Promo.thumb.jpg.00344b785de297fd4d0fe2a68bc61b3e.jpg

How much is it $$$$

Was going to get it but looks like some heavy rain to the southwest of the track moving towards Dundee. Hopefully that rain breaks up before it reaches the track.

I just bought the event and is it just me or the video quality is very choppy? I tried multiple time to restart it and it doesn't change the picture quality.

EDIT: I restarted the browser completely and it works fine now!

I’m having the same issue. It’s SD quality. I sent an email but he told me to refresh my browser. I’m ok with typical responses but there is an issue with the stream. 

The video quality for some at the beginning of the program was not up to our standards.  Unfortunately there was an unforeseen network issue that caused the video quality to be standard definition (or worse) for some of the folks watching.  We were able to isolate the problem and resolve the issue during the modified heats though, and the video quality improved. 

Our sincerest apologies for the poor quality to start the show, but the team was on it quickly and got the issue resolved for everyone. 

7 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

The video quality for some at the beginning of the program was not up to our standards.  Unfortunately there was an unforeseen network issue that caused the video quality to be standard definition (or worse) for some of the folks watching.  We were able to isolate the problem and resolve the issue during the modified heats though, and the video quality improved. 

Our sincerest apologies for the poor quality to start the show, but the team was on it quickly and got the issue resolved for everyone. 

No worries. You guys are doing a great job to help promote our sport. 

22 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

That's why I like my role. All I do is steer a camera. All that technical crap is for the nerd folk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone got any info on the incident in the pits after the mod feature? One driver going after another one. Wondering what happened on the track to lead to it.

8 hours ago, 4wheelin said:

Anyone got any info on the incident in the pits after the mod feature? One driver going after another one. Wondering what happened on the track to lead to it.

Nothing anyone is talking about on social media, which kind of leads me to believe that there were exaggerated reports at the track.

There's a story about it in this week's AARN with quotes from both Sheppard and Williamson.

Jeff Behrent removed an angry Matt Sheppard from his trailer.....idk if anything I watched could be considered a punch, just some yelling and kind of shoving, and the typical stuff guys that don’t really want to fight do....just racing....

It’s good that guys can hash out their problems in the pits, not have it be a big deal all over the place, not be penalized and just go back racing....that’s how it should be....

• Like 1

I saw the on track exchange between Sheppard and Williamson pretty good with the camera. From my perspective, it looked nothing more than good hard racing. But then I'm not a car owner who earns my salary from my purse money either. If that were the case, maybe I'd have a different opinion. But I'll never know because I don't wear those shoes.