Whenever i see these posts or have this discussion and I’m sure I’m the minority here. Why not eliminate provisionals or buyin’s or whatever it’s called. You set the amount of cars that get in thru the heats and consi’s to make the features. Done end of story and it would eliminate all the favoritism and what not. You don’t get in you don’t get in 🤷🏼‍♂️  Idk 

• Like 3

They should force you to give up last place points as well, race your way to a position that rewards more points than last and get the difference. 

What always cracks me up with these types of threads is that people like to claim a conspiracy about things that are in the stated rules of a particular series.  

If you can point to a particular instance in which she received a provisional or a buy-in opportunity at a time that she should not have gotten one based upon the series rules, then you have an argument.  Not knowing the series rules is not an excuse.  
If you know the rules and don't like them, then that is a different (and legitimate) argument.  However, if you are going to cherry-pick one driver and accuse the series of favoritism, the burden of proof is on the accuser to point out the actual violation or instance of blatant favoritism.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, shernernum said:

What always cracks me up with these types of threads is that people like to claim a conspiracy about things that are in the stated rules of a particular series.  

If you can point to a particular instance in which she received a provisional or a buy-in opportunity at a time that she should not have gotten one based upon the series rules, then you have an argument.  Not knowing the series rules is not an excuse.  
If you know the rules and don't like them, then that is a different (and legitimate) argument.  However, if you are going to cherry-pick one driver and accuse the series of favoritism, the burden of proof is on the accuser to point out the actual violation or instance of blatant favoritism.

19 hours ago, leroy said:

The way I understand it, STSS events, are not the only events that offer the opportunity to buy in. other races do the same.

Anyway,  at many events drivers are added by simply saying they are the 'promoters choice'.  The promoter puts in whoever they want.  

So.....nothing new here

your  right the do add but the same driver with the big money sponsor every race please

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, maxim410 said:

your  right the do add but the same driver with the big money sponsor every race please

So, when did it happen where it was not in accordance with the rules of the series?  You are the one making the accusation, so it's up to you to prove your point.

• Like 1

I dont understand how she was a buy in yet she was in the redraw for a starting spot. Im not a 55 fan, but those that wher in the consi or provisional spots didnt get a draw for the redraw? Maybe i was sleeping in the heat races and didnt see who was top 5 of each heat please educate me? Unless this is just to bitch about some bitch of a driver that didnt start in front of another, then dont bother!!’ It was a fantastic night at the track of champions!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, J. Downing said:

I dont understand how she was a buy in yet she was in the redraw for a starting spot. Im not a 55 fan, but those that wher in the consi or provisional spots didnt get a draw for the redraw? Maybe i was sleeping in the heat races and didnt see who was top 5 of each heat please educate me? Unless this is just to bitch about some bitch of a driver that didnt start in front of another, then dont bother!!’ It was a fantastic night at the track of champions!

Original post was from a previous STSS race.....not tonight's show.

On 6/20/2019 at 12:57 PM, maxim410 said:

Right so how does she always get a provisional or a by in. Come on guys you know why how may times has Deyo found a way to get her in. someone tell me when was the last time she actually qualified for a STSS race anyone know ill bet you can,t remember.  

OK, I can answer this.  Fonda, last night.

• Like 2

Your the joke maxim410,  he answered your question and you call him a joke.

Maxim410

Get your facts before you put BS on here. The 55 has taken two provisionals, one at Thunder Mountain & Big Diamond & a buy in at Outlaw. In which by the way she was entitled to. She is running the entire series so points do come into play over the money. So quit your whining!! 😢😢

On 7/4/2019 at 11:45 AM, balance365 said:

Right so how does she always get a provisional or a by in. Come on guys you know why how may times has Deyo found a way to get her in. someone tell me when was the last time she actually qualified for a STSS race anyone know ill bet you can,t remember.  

Oh, updated answer.  Last night at Accord.  And she didn’t go from pole, so there goes that excuse.