1 minute ago, JAR1972 said:

How good was that finish?!!!!

SOS!

46 minutes ago, RJO said:

Used to have no problem getting 50 to 55 cars for $5000 to win and this is Mr Deyo’s own playpen. I’m convinced that his rules allowing the big small blocks to run which many of the high dollar teams have are keeping the lower dollar teams away.

Sure he allows big small blocks, but the winner had a big block under the hood. Same for 3rd... Not sure if Sheppard had the Pro-Power motor or his big block. 

• Confused 1

53 minutes ago, RJO said:

Used to have no problem getting 50 to 55 cars for $5000 to win and this is Mr Deyo’s own playpen. I’m convinced that his rules allowing the big small blocks to run which many of the high dollar teams have are keeping the lower dollar teams away.

What's your excuse for the lack of cars at Plattsburgh?!?!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Scott Friers said:

Or everywhere else

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

Who’s talking about Plattsburgh? Maybe you should’ve pushed the show a little bit more. 🥴

It’s not worth arguing with douchebags who can never see something as good. “Only 39 cars” “3 of 4 heats won from the pole”. What is your point??? That was a high quality field of cars. Brett put on a great show and the crowd was as electric as the finish was. To those who always feel the need to bash a track or promoter for no reason...shut your mouths and find a new hobby, you whine ass. And as far as the $5000 drawing 60 cars? This isn’t 1987 anymore. Things change. Get over it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Valley fan must be on his knees in front of Howie every Saturday night.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, RJO said:

Who’s talking about Plattsburgh? Maybe you should’ve pushed the show a little bit more. 🥴

That's exactly what I I expected from you...

Packed house of fans saw an AMAZING race!!!!!!! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Scott Friers said:

That's exactly what I I expected from you...

Packed house of fans saw an AMAZING race!!!!!!! 

Poster child wins again! 🤮

Yes the track was ruff for heats. It seemed to smooth out pretty good for the feature though .  We see this quite often at a lot if tracks no?  Seemed similar to what I saw just this past Saturday at LoL

If anyone did not like this race program tonight at Fonda? They need to find a new hobby besides going to the races.    

A very good race .  Done at decent hour . Despite starting 15 min late to let people arrive.  Yet a half hour into show the line of cars still stretched out to thruway.   The crowd was huuuuuge. Damn near standing room only . I don't get here much . But Fonda and or Brett must be doing something right I figure .

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, RJO said:

Poster child wins again! 🤮

Poster child drove from the rear after a flat and drag raced the best in the business to the line. Yeah, totally sucked. What did you do tonight? Yell at kids who were on your lawn?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, zmahoney21 said:

Poster child drove from the rear after a flat and drag raced the best in the business to the line. Yeah, totally sucked. What did you do tonight? Yell at kids who were on your lawn?

Yes he did on new rubber while everybody else was on used worn out tires. Glad you enjoyed it. I’m enjoying my vacation in Wisconsin if you must know. 👌

I was sorry to see JZ's car break.   She was really wheeling that thing

• Like 6

These are the times I wonder why we even bother with the message board on DTD anymore...

Why be so negative about an event that you didn’t attend RJO?  What’s in it for you?  Is it just to get a rise out of people like Scott?  (Who by the way just finished raising close to $4,000 for the Bill Ag dash and chooses to promote the positive side of our sport.)

Im honestly curious because I see a lot of it lately.

Why are race fans (in general) so damn miserable?

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, FondaFan16 said:

These are the times I wonder why we even bother with the message board on DTD anymore...

Why be so negative about an event that you didn’t attend RJO?  What’s in it for you?  Is it just to get a rise out of people like Scott?  (Who by the way just finished raising close to $4,000 for the Bill Ag dash and chooses to promote the positive side of our sport.)

It's not just race fans, people love to voice negative opinions on everything online 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FondaFan16 said:

Almost $6k but who's counting...😉

Huge props to Brett and Heather Deyo for the huge purse tonight!!!!! Thanks to John Lakata for all of the work he put into this event!!!!! THANKS to the sponsors of tonight's event!!!!! Saw a lot of Mike Cole tshirts....What a great way to honor him!!!! THANKS to each fan who chose to visit Fonda tonight!!!!! What a crowd!!!!!! And THANKS to each of the driver's/race teams who chose to support this event!!!!!! 

What a race!!!!!! 

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, FondaFan16 said:

Yes RJO is a complete asshole. Ban me if you must but 'fans' like home are a real pain in the ass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hats off to all the Fonda staff from the top to the bottom! Great racing all night for every fan im attendance! Ive learned over the years, for every asshat out there bitching, there are 10 people out there that appreciate those that keep folks informed and per-mote what’s in our back yard! Great job once again Brett, thank you from my family to yours!! Happy Independence day! 

Holy $hit What a Finish to that Modified feature!  I haven't seen two drivers battle it all the way down the front chute banging it out like that in years! Im glad neither of them wrecked. Sheppard had something hanging down on the bottom right side of the car from the hard contact.  Everybody in the entire grandstands were on their feet as they came to the checkers! Lol.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, RJO said:

Yes he did on new rubber while everybody else was on used worn out tires.

This wasn't 200 miles at Syracuse. It was 50 laps around a track that is barely a half mile ... 25 miles ... tops. And Stewie ran the tires harder in the last 10 laps than most people did in the entire race.   ... Don't get me wrong ... the fresh tread made a difference, but the size of his Calhoun's is what made it happen ... just like the majority of his wins. He throws a switch in himself when there are a few laps to go and there isn't much that can stop him.

Bottom line ... Matt Shepard has been the best in the game for several years ... especially the last few. He's beaten people when he's been at a disadvantage many times. The guy is awesome. By the time Stewie got into second, he had a pretty good lead. Insurmountable. Stewie ran him down and won by inches.

It was a great race by two of the best in this generation. Matt didn't make any excuses. Why are you?

• Like 2

What Stewie did last week at Malta and tonight at Fonda were both freaking awesome. That kind of stuff is what keeps me going to the races year after year. I have marveled at Matt when he is on one of his patented hot streaks. If you can't see the greatness in this stuff you should find something else to entertain you. And the way Brett Deyo runs his shows is great. 

• Like 2