10 minutes ago, HotRod14j said:

Shane Andrews voice echoing badly on Flo Racing at LOL. Anyone else experiencing this problem ?

Yes it's horrible , want to get a message to them but I don't know where to do it ?

Did anyone else get the Super Dirt Week commercial a half dozen times instead of consi number 1?  Is that something they do when they have technical issues?  Seemed pretty smooth up until that point. 

Yes, still problems here. Video quality poor . Picture is hesitating. Shane Andrews  is echoing. Seems like he said , "and ladies and gentlemen" a thousand times 😑

46 minutes ago, HotRod14j said:

Yes, still problems here. Video quality poor . Picture is hesitating. Shane Andrews  is echoing. Seems like he said , "and ladies and gentlemen" a thousand times 😑

fixed yet?

Last part of the feature looked like a 10th generation vhs tape. First time I've seen that happen.

glad i didnt pay,had card in hand then i read these comments ,thank you people,

For those who watch regularly, how was last night's broadcast compared to the average broadcast?  Other than a few glitches, I thought it was pretty good.  

For anyone at the track last night, how was the ESS race?  On TV, it was fair at best.  Without some wider camera angles, I don't think the live stream can come close to being there in person and choosing what cars you'd like to focus on.

Final question, does the banner on the top of the screen listing the top three cars normally cycle through the field, or stay on the top three like it did last night?  

1 hour ago, Fulbrew said:

For those who watch regularly, how was last night's broadcast compared to the average broadcast?  Other than a few glitches, I thought it was pretty good.  

For anyone at the track last night, how was the ESS race?  On TV, it was fair at best.  Without some wider camera angles, I don't think the live stream can come close to being there in person and choosing what cars you'd like to focus on.

Final question, does the banner on the top of the screen listing the top three cars normally cycle through the field, or stay on the top three like it did last night?  

The ESS race was so/so if you just focused on Paulie. But there was definitely racing going on further back. Preston was fun to watch. Hebing too.

overall it was a relatively average race, but really a lot of it came from the super super slick surface. The sprints had a real hard time trying to find any sort of grip and they were just sliding around on a skating rink basically not able to get the HP the ground.

After watching the race @ Fonda on Wednesday night with dirttrackdigest.tv and what a great video production it was, then to watch Land of legends on FloRacing and how awfully terrible of a video production it was. Broadway show compared to an Elementary school play.

Not sure what issues folks had with Floracing but my experience has been excellent. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kdieterle said:

After watching the race @ Fonda on Wednesday night with dirttrackdigest.tv and what a great video production it was, then to watch Land of legends on FloRacing and how awfully terrible of a video production it was. Broadway show compared to an Elementary school play.

We certainly appreciate the kind words.  The Fonda broadcast was special because it is going to be broadcast on Mav Tv.  We stepped up the production quality A LOT for that show.

16 hours ago, mjbf1 said:

Not sure what issues folks had with Floracing but my experience has been excellent. 

Anyone can have an 'off' night from time to time. 

Not trying to make excuses for them as I see them as a direct competitor to DTD TV, but we've all been there.  With internet broadcasts, unless you're fortunate enough to travel with a Satellite truck, you're at the mercy of the available bandwidth, and when you have half the crowd going live on Facebook for the feature it can really impact the bandwidth available to a broadcaster like us, or Flo Racing.

Not saying that is what happened, but it's possible. 

• Like 1

FYI, the same video crew did both the Fonda and Land of Legends broadcasts, as stated above the bandwidth problem could cause many issues, like at Cornwall on Sunday the race broadcast went ok but after Victory Lane when everyone had their cell phones working the broadcast went to hell in a hurry. Be thankful that the Modifieds and ESS are getting coverage for those that cant attend on a certain night.Sometimes it is not perfect but still better than following Race Monitor.

I don’t have Flo Tv But it still had to be better than the non Audible Dirtvision where it was 100% spit and sputter where you could not understand a single word. On Dirtvision, you would have never known it was Shane on the Mic. 

Totally agree Fran. I was actually at both Fonda and Canandaigua so I have no idea what the broadcast issues were. I think as we go into the future things will continue to improve. I feel lucky to live in a time when we have access to these events we always cant attend. There are so many variables that still exist while streaming live events. A solid tip I found is to limit how many devices you have in your home that have access to the internet at the same time while streaming live events.

• Like 2

Here is another thing...

Just because your internet service provider says it's high speed internet they are charging you for, it doesn't mean it actually is. Frontier sells me high speed DSL. I can watch movies online with very little buffering, but I can't watch a streamed HD broadcast using a laptop as a receiver and my 50" HD TV as my monitor.

6 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Here is another thing...

Just because your internet service provider says it's high speed internet they are charging you for, it doesn't mean it actually is. Frontier sells me high speed DSL. I can watch movies online with very little buffering, but I can't watch a streamed HD broadcast using a laptop as a receiver and my 50" HD TV as my monitor.

That is a good point Bob. 

I'd much prefer to be able to bring my laptop out onto the patio and plug into the TV out there so I can float in the pool with a beer and a cigar to watch DTD TV, but my wireless signal is terrible outside.  My living room TV is literally 10 steps away from the TV outside but it makes all the difference in the world when it comes to the wireless signal. 

On 7/6/2019 at 9:37 PM, mjbf1 said:

Totally agree Fran. I was actually at both Fonda and Canandaigua so I have no idea what the broadcast issues were. I think as we go into the future things will continue to improve. I feel lucky to live in a time when we have access to these events we always cant attend. There are so many variables that still exist while streaming live events. A solid tip I found is to limit how many devices you have in your home that have access to the internet at the same time while streaming live events.

Mike, I have Spectrum and I am getting a full 100 speed with never a speed issue. The problem was definitely on Dirtvision. Bob Miller, I do check my internet speed regularly and today I was actually getting 104 speed. 

3 hours ago, Fran said:

Mike, I have Spectrum and I am getting a full 100 speed with never a speed issue. The problem was definitely on Dirtvision. Bob Miller, I do check my internet speed regularly and today I was actually getting 104 speed. 

Relax Fran. It was a standard statement for those who don't really understand tech talk and internet speeds. Spectrum is now available at my house starting today, but it's not in my budget. I'll have to stay with slow ass Frontier DSL for now.

20 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Relax Fran. It was a standard statement for those who don't really understand tech talk and internet speeds. Spectrum is now available at my house starting today, but it's not in my budget. I'll have to stay with slow ass Frontier DSL for now.

No problem at all Bob! I know people that have Spectrum in my Buffalo area and can’t stand Spectrum either. I have had Cable since 1977 uninterrupted since. I had the old Web Tv internet then went to Verizon DSL and could not believe the difference when I finally switched to Spectrum. Verizon Fios is not even available in Buffalo just the Burbs!!

As a PSA, if you would like to see if your internet speed is actually what your provider says it is, go to 

https://www.speedtest.net/