Jump to content




Recommended Posts

Tyler Siri should be ashamed of the race track he should have never dug it up trying to make it " Better " it use to be just about perfect on a normal night no bent up race cars you could race top and bottom and it had a serfice now it's rough and miserable with rocks and the car counts are dropping but the gate price goes up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, leroy said:

The young boy giving the double middle finger salute to Matt was sitting in front of me. When he was not climbing all over the walk way railing. He was actually hollered at by family members and resorted to using his index fingers .  lol

The modified feature was definitely painful to watch. Caution fest.   It was good to see Eldon get the win however

22 hours ago, dirtroust said:

Hey old racer I was there the kid was jumping up and down pointing his thumbs down and Matt flipped a 11 year old boy off ,his name is Patrick lives in mo tour falls ,and is there weekly!

 

So, was it a double thumbs down :thumbdown::thumbdown: salute or a double middle finger :fuckyou::fuckyou: salute? That 11 year old should be doing what other kids his age are doing - racing in the crate sportsman division.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After the bullshit that took place for the SSTS race I have had enough of that place. Siri tries but first you better know what you are doing and he sure the hell don't know how to be a good promoter and a race track operator.Glad I missed that mess.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Turn4Dirtyy said:

Could we see some video ??

I don't have it. On Friday Nights I shoot for Mel Thomas. Saturday Nights I shoot for Land of Legends Raceway. And when I shoot at Weedsport, it is for Weedsport TV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TRAPPER88X said:

After the bullshit that took place for the SSTS race I have had enough of that place. Siri tries but first you better know what you are doing and he sure the hell don't know how to be a good promoter and a race track operator.Glad I missed that mess.

If Siri hadn't run so many support classes at the STSS race there would have been plenty of time to run the whole modified feature......I left the track feeling short changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, stratton87 said:

so they both got parked but matt finished 11th and steve 12th? how are they not credited with last?

They were probably parked in line with the cars that went out before them. I'm not a scorer... you would have to ask one of them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Turn4Dirtyy said:

Tyler Siri should be ashamed of the race track he should have never dug it up trying to make it " Better " it use to be just about perfect on a normal night no bent up race cars you could race top and bottom and it had a serfice now it's rough and miserable with rocks and the car counts are dropping but the gate price goes up 

Drivers were cutting brand new tires to shreds and nobody could find anything in the track to blame. Danny Johnson is one of the cars. Tyler pays that tire bill. So he tills the track in hopes of dislodging whatever it is that is ruining tires, and people with no monetary interest complain. I guess I'll never understand that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BobMiller said:

I don't have it. On Friday Nights I shoot for Mel Thomas. Saturday Nights I shoot for Land of Legends Raceway. And when I shoot at Weedsport, it is for Weedsport TV.

Are you now saying it's not on video, or are you saying you don't have time to review the video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robertmorris said:

Are you now saying it's not on video, or are you saying you don't have time to review the video?

I could be wrong but I’m guessing Bob is saying he doesn’t “own” the footage so it’s not his to post. I think he literally just points and shoots the camera and then those other entities get the actual raw video files together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

I could be wrong but I’m guessing Bob is saying he doesn’t “own” the footage so it’s not his to post. I think he literally just points and shoots the camera and then those other entities get the actual raw video files together.

OK Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At Outlaw, Bob Miller shoots video for Thomas Video and leaves the SD card in the camera until we take it out to enter into the computer for processing. We eventually end up with a completed DVD that is sold at the track or race footage is available on Raceflix.com, usually later in the week. But we have done 13 events in the past 15 days and got behind on the processing part, DVD's wil be at the track this week and on Raceflix.com later this week as we have a STSS event tomorrowt at Accord live on dirttrackdigest.tv.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, robertmorris said:

Are you now saying it's not on video, or are you saying you don't have time to review the video?

That's not what I am saying at all. I no longer shoot for myself, I am a hired gun and shoot for other people. I am now an employee rather than a business owner. I no longer own the video footage that I shoot.

In some ways, it sucks because I am no longer contributing my own work to my own archive. But then I also don't have to worry about running out of materials and time to produce weekly DVD's  or highlight reels either.



 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


















×