Jump to content



Sign in to follow this  
Racerfan2003

Congratulations Mat Williamson

Recommended Posts

Just a shout out to Matt Williamson and Crew one hell of weekend 4 races 4 wins great job! 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Racerfan2003 said:

Just a shout out to Matt Williamson and Crew one hell of weekend 4 races 4 wins great job! 

Williamson has moved into the top tier of Modified drivers

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SaturdayNightSpecial said:

I agree...What would you consider the top tier right now? 

 

Right now this would be my “top tier”

Matt Sheppard, Stewart Friesen, Erick Rudolph, Matt Williamson and Larry Wight.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheppard, Rudolph, Friessen, Williamson, Wight, I don't want to leave Jimmy Phelps off the least, He's so consistent on the SDS

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stewyfan44 said:

Sheppard, Rudolph, Friessen, Williamson, Wight, I don't want to leave Jimmy Phelps off the least, He's so consistent on the SDS

Jimmy is mr. Consistent for sure. He just doesn’t get as many wins as the top guys I feel to be mentioned in the same breath as those five right now.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Jimmy is mr. Consistent for sure. He just doesn’t get as many wins as the top guys I feel to be mentioned in the same breath as those five right now.

that's fair enough wheels Your right I just appreciate the true pro that he is, and he's always knocking on the door thats all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:54 PM, SaturdayNightSpecial said:

I agree...What would you consider the top tier right now? 

 

Are those all 358 wins??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Matt is a great talent. I wasnt surprised when Buzz Chew picked him to wheel the 88. I think it was a smart move!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just another shout out to Mat on a big win last night at OCFS, he is having arguably a breakthrough season! Hope he is able to keep it rolling!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Racerfan2003 said:

Just another shout out to Mat on a big win last night at OCFS, he is having arguably a breakthrough season! Hope he is able to keep it rolling!!! 

Without a doubt a breakthrough season. Always been strong, especially in the tracks/areas he’s raced frequently. But he’s really turned it up a notch this year. Happy for him!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Without a doubt a breakthrough season. Always been strong, especially in the tracks/areas he’s raced frequently. But he’s really turned it up a notch this year. Happy for him!

Saw on Facebook someone called him “Big Money Mat” I had to laugh it does have a nice ring to it but in all seriousness he has come a long way from the kid that went by Mighty Mouse! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that there was a 5.0 registered in the Niagara Region early on Sunday morning...whole lot of fans jumping and applauding our hometown Matty's great win. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 9:22 PM, Stewyfan44 said:

that's fair enough wheels Your right I just appreciate the true pro that he is, and he's always knocking on the door thats all.

98h the car is way more talented then the driver, IMO

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is getting to be a very pleasant habit…..congratulations to Mat Williamson and Buzz Chew crew on your SDS big block win at Mohawk tonight..... 🏁

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cleo said:

This is getting to be a very pleasant habit…..congratulations to Mat Williamson and Buzz Chew crew on your SDS big block win at Mohawk tonight..... 🏁

 

Buzz Chew must be thinking this is a dream! Two wins back-to-back!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Money Mat lol just kidding just kidding but in all seriousness it’s great to see him and that Buzz chew team win! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Grizzley111 said:

As is most cars the Dr is in these days. 

Dr has more raw talent then most the field !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dirtroust said:

Dr has more raw talent then most the field !

Not debating that. But the game has changed and the Dr hasnt. Hence why he goes thru so many rides. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Grizzley111 said:

Not debating that. But the game has changed and the Dr hasnt. Hence why he goes thru so many rides. 

Let's just stop talking about the Dr.Foster does enough of it for everybody.🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  















×
×
  • Create New...