Sign in to follow this  
leakin_fluids

Tony Stewart going to be paying some cash out again

I love how people react according to how much they like someone. If that was Friesen, the Stewart fans would be saying he has no self control.

Me? All I see is a little side entertainment at the races.

• Like 3

Well, well, hot temperedTony at it again! (Mod Edit)

• Sad 2

Ranger 

its fools like you that shout their mouths off and weren’t even there I’d bet good money! Want to bet the guy that got a free facial was drunk or being a total jerk?? Tony goes to the races to enjoy himself and by doing so he makes our sport better ! And ranger if you don’t play in traffic you don’t get hurt.

• Like 4

What’s the big deal? Guy ran his mouth and took a shot to the face. 

Im impressed with how fast Stewart moved and he followed it up with a solid left hander! Nice!

• Like 3

The guy running his mouth thought he was safe over on the other side of the truck. I also didn't notice any reply to getting punched. I kinda think I wouldn't let someone punch me without at least beating the living shit out of them. And he can't say Tony sucker punched him. I knew what tony intended to do long before he ever made the corner around the back of the truck. 

I saw the pit video but does anyone know if it was from an on track incident or just a drunk fan after the races?

I read where the drunk fan was ridiculing Stewart for quite some time, while tony was signing some autographs for fans it continued, tony finally had enough and he went after him. It’s the way it should work, except tony should have cracked him a few more times... 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

Ranger 

its fools like you that shout their mouths off and weren’t even there I’d bet good money! Want to bet the guy that got a free facial was drunk or being a total jerk?? Tony goes to the races to enjoy himself and by doing so he makes our sport better ! And ranger if you don’t play in traffic you don’t get hurt.

Rulw #1 .... no name calling. Thanks.

The video link posted shows little to nothing.  The tail end of whatever actually happened. Just  a bunch of people yelling

• Like 1

Gasket, 

i didn’t think fool would be considered name calling. We all are fools at times in how we think:) let me see , it’s people like you that don’t really know the facts and just try and stir up the situation against someone you don’t like????:)

• Like 1

Anyone happen to think that was his plan all along? I'll piss off tony Stewart with the hopes he clocks me and I'll sue? That's the way the world works anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dan dan said:

Anyone happen to think that was his plan all along? I'll piss off tony Stewart with the hopes he clocks me and I'll sue? That's the way the world works anymore. 

Don’t know if it was his plan but you can sure bet he’s already googled local lawyers. I didn’t hear what he said but I think I can figure it out. Tony seemed to be taking it in stride until that last comment.

Calling the idiot who got punched a fool is an understatement and a compliment for that guy....The appropriate words to describe him, are inappropriate for this forum or in public period.

• Like 1

I bet buddy who got knocked out by Tony is a lot tougher with a Keyboard and Computer Screen in front of him lol 😂

I'm betting he figured it would be like any other sporting event like hockey or baseball where you can yell whatever you want, knowing you're protected by the boards. He found out quickly that he was wrong. 

If this happened at Oshweken,  not sure he's entitled to the lawsuit that he would get south of the border. I'm no lawyer though, nor do I play one on tv

Cameras on every phone are a real pain. No one "accidentally walks in to a pole" or "falls down and hits their face in to a rock" any more....🤔

4 hours ago, smokefan said:

Don’t know if it was his plan but you can sure bet he’s already googled local lawyers. I didn’t hear what he said but I think I can figure it out. Tony seemed to be taking it in stride until that last comment.

What was that last comment?

Let me ask a serious question.   For u guys defending tony.   Did you guys also defend Ron Artest when he went into the stands at a NBA game and beat up some fans? Or was he just a thug?   It’s funny how in racing it’s considered ok but not other sports 

and I’m not saying I disagree with what tony did.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 22racingteam said:

Let me ask a serious question.   For u guys defending tony.   Did you guys also defend Ron Artest when he went into the stands at a NBA game and beat up some fans? Or was he just a thug?   It’s funny how in racing it’s considered ok but not other sports 

and I’m not saying I disagree with what tony did.  

Tony didnt get out of his car in the middle of the race, climb into the stands, and bitchslap someone. Then you would have a point.

Apples and tangerines.

• Like 2

I’m not defending Tony at all. In fact given what he’s been through in the last few years I would think he would want to stay as far away from controversy as possible. I’m a huge Tony fan but I don’t think he did himself any favors. I couldn’t hear from the video but I’d be willing to bet the guys comment had something to do with the Kevin Ward incident.

Part of what made me a Tony fan was because he would do and say what was on his mind or do things that most of us felt was right, even if not politically correct or what the system didn't want, like calling Goodyear tires crap when they were Nascar's sponsor. His interviews after an incident where he felt wronged were awesome. Even called out DW live on TV during a broadcast. 

He isn't always right, but at least he's respected amongst his peers. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sicklajoie said:

Tony didnt get out of his car in the middle of the race, climb into the stands, and bitchslap someone. Then you would have a point.

Apples and tangerines.

So if Ron Artest waited until the game was over and did it when he was walking into the locker room then it would have been fair game? 🤣