Sign in to follow this  
sprintdaddy

Kurt Busch Headed To Outlaw Speedway Friday Aug. 2nd

‼️BREAKING NEWS‼️

THIS FRIDAY NIGHT Meet 2019 Kentucky Speedway NASCAR winner Kurt Busch for an Autograph session from 6:30PM-7:30PM at Outlaw Speedway for NASCAR Night presented by Lane's Yamaha!! 

NBC SPORTS will be on hand broadcasting Friday’s event which will be seen on NBC Sunday for NASCAR at the Glen! 

360 Sprint Cars & Big Block Modifieds will be premier classes along with a Super 5 Show! Hobby Stocks will be off this week. 

We are thrilled for a huge night Friday with Kurt Busch, NBC Sports, Watkins Glen International, NASCAR, and Outlaw Speedway together! 

LIKE,COMMENT, SHARE FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN 4 TICKETS!! AT OUTLAW SPEEDWAY FACEBOOK PAGE.

Image may contain: 1 person

• Like 1

Friday's event is actually going to be "broadcasted" or are they just gathering B-roll similar what they did at Thunder Road in Vermont to show a short "home track" segment during the national broadcast for Cup race on Sunday. There was a couple of guys on hand shooting footage of Christopher Bell racing at Thunder Road that they used for a small segment of the broadcast during the Loudon race. 

It's funny that people hate Nascar and most of the drivers, but when one of these clowns come to a race track people go ape shit about it. Doesn't make sense.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sprintdaddy said:

way way way to many classes i want to go but jesus i dont have a tent to sleep in.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pinesol said:

It's funny that people hate Nascar and most of the drivers, but when one of these clowns come to a race track people go ape shit about it. Doesn't make sense.

Tell us. What people ? Which drivers ?

Busch is no saint and I don’t care for the NASCAR racing much any longer, but show a bit of respect.

For goodness sake, the man has been around for 20 years and is a NASCAR champion.

"I mean that's the story of my life, no respect, i get no respect at all, are you kiddin"

2 hours ago, Pinesol said:

"I mean that's the story of my life, no respect, i get no respect at all, are you kiddin"

"I put on my shirt, a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle fell off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom!"-Rodney

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chas71 said:

"I put on my shirt, a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase and the handle fell off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom!"-Rodney

"My wife....she cut me down to twice a week....I don't feel bad, I know 3 guys she cut out  entirely"......LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1