Official Unofficial SDW Entry List Thread!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rez X Racing SDW update: 66x of Terrance Big Block and Small Block 7mm of Maresca Big Block and Small Block 18jr of Jackson Big Block and Small Block 15b of Ladouceur Sportsman and

10 weeks until time trials, so let's start it up! 100% Confirmed Big Blocks X Chad Phelps  0 Dan Humes 02 Roy Bresnahan m1 Dave Marcuccilli  2 Jack Lehner 2A Mike Gular R2 Rusty Smi

My brother Chris Hile will be back this year with both BB and a SB 

Just saw that on Thompson. Clair and Hebert will try to qualify their 358s for the 200 (Alissa Cody, Mike Stacey, Brian McDonald are a few others that will try that... I always just keep them off the big block lists, though)

Roy Bresnahan confirmed with a big block and a small block 

1 hour ago, KB19 said:

Just saw that on Thompson. Clair and Hebert will try to qualify their 358s for the 200 (Alissa Cody, Mike Stacey, Brian McDonald are a few others that will try that... I always just keep them off the big block lists, though)

Roy Bresnahan confirmed with a big block and a small block 

Oh well now I feel silly....do you know how long it took me to translate his Facebook post lmao jk

• Like 1