Awesome job Stew!!! Very nice!!

• Like 1

Congrats to Stew for the win and to Tyler Dippel on his fight and crashing people after the checkered flag. Wonder if Rhodes will go to jail for assault on a minor since Dippel is 14.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Mike Coleates said:

Who?

Jimmy Stewart. He was posthumously awarded an Academy Award for his role in his last movie, "Eldora and Me".

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Tyler dippel did a nice job acting as though he wanted to go fight after he was being separated by 20 guys....

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, burtonfan1995 said:

Congrats to Stew for the win and to Tyler Dippel on his fight and crashing people after the checkered flag. Wonder if Rhodes will go to jail for assault on a minor since Dippel is 14.

Dippel is only 11. The camera adds 3 years.

I didn't watch live so i am wondering ... how did the 14th place finisher get anywhere near the 9th place finisher to end up being walled? How did it play out?

How did he get there? I don't recall seeing him anywhere near Tyler on the NASCAR updates. I know they lag often, so I have to rely on what others tell me until I see the footage.

🏁CONGRATULATIONS TO STEW AND THE VERY BEST PART IS MONDAY AND TUESDAY HE WILL CELEBRATE AT HOME AT THE SUPER DIRT SERIES AT THE FORMER FAMILY OWNED TRACKS OF MERRITTVILLE AND RANSOMVILLE.  WELCOME BACK HOME TO NIAGARA STEW AND CELEBRATE BIG TIME. I LOOKING FORWARD TO SHAKING HIS HAND AFTER HIS MUCH DESERVED WIN🏁

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, GasketCase said:

How did he get there? I don't recall seeing him anywhere near Tyler on the NASCAR updates. I know they lag often, so I have to rely on what others tell me until I see the footage.

They were battling for 8th or 9th right after the restart with 2 to go....dippel just drove rhodes into the fence...dropping him back to 14th....he retaliated some after the checkers...so then dippel crushed the rear of rhodes’ truck and tried to turn him....a typical nascar bitch fight that they proclaim as a real fight broke loose after the race....

• Like 1

Damn it. Now I really wanna see it.

Never understood why they separate the guys.  ... Sure ... separate them for a moment so they can get their helmets off and make it a fair fight ... and separate them if one is literally killing the other ... but otherwise, let the fists and feet fly.

And if possible ... move it to the middle of the front stretch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a question cause maybe I heard it wrong. I was sure they said Rhodes was black flagged and they were going to stop scoring him. If that was true why did they let him stay out there. Again maybe I miss understood . Happy for Stewie and Jessica ! And probably just as much for Chris from Halmar!!!! He’s done an lot in the last 4 years for racing. Without his support many drivers and maybe even OCFS would have been in serious trouble. 

• Like 2

The tv side was not sure if Rhodes would be black flagged or not as he repeatedly delayed the restart by not properly lining up. He apparently was in position so the black flag or stoppage of scoring went for naught.  

I dont recall seeing those 2 on the last few laps. But I do know Rhodes is a real tool. By far my least favorite truck regular.

7 hours ago, GasketCase said:

Damn it. Now I really wanna see it.

Never understood why they separate the guys.  ... Sure ... separate them for a moment so they can get their helmets off and make it a fair fight ... and separate them if one is literally killing the other ... but otherwise, let the fists and feet fly.

And if possible ... move it to the middle of the front stretch.

In my experience, a lot of times the drivers are waiting for the crew guys/security to come in and separate them ... they want to puff up their chests and put on a show about how tough they are and make it look good for their buddies, knowing they will be saved from consequences at the last minute.

Kind of like that fan that taunted Smoke last weekend.  :)

• Like 1

Might be one of the smarter things Tyler could do in that situation.  No one would be talking about or taking notice of him if he didn't have the drama. Hopefully it gets him noticed by an owner that gives him a decent ride.

After seeing the success of Stew,.why not try another NE dirt driver?

Those Nascar pussies file their nails to keep them sharp in anticipation of an upcoming "cat" fight every week

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Dippel put him in the wall hard on the last lap....

Rhoads was black flagged before they even took the green so he shouldn't have even been out there racing after that. But they went green anyway because he wouldn't get in line and they didn't want to continue to run more yellow laps. 

28 minutes ago, leakin_fluids said:

Might be one of the smarter things Tyler could do in that situation.  No one would be talking about or taking notice of him if he didn't have the drama. Hopefully it gets him noticed by an owner that gives him a decent ride.

After seeing the success of Stew,.why not try another NE dirt driver?

Not saying there aren’t capable drivers that could be successful in the trucks but first, who has aspirations of more than Big Block Mods right now that has established themselves in the division? Matt certainly doesn’t...Hearn, AJ, Danny are way too old now. Maybe Erick rudolph?

additionally, Stew is in a GREAT situation with the Halmar financial backing. You need big bucks to be competitive up there and his relationship/sponsorship with Halmar is what has taken his career to the next level.

Stew also helped make a name for himself by being diverse and jumping into sprint cars and having a lot of success there as well as the mods. World of Outlaws feature winner etc..

Once again, not a knock on the racers we have up here. There are many talented drivers. Just curious who you would identify right now other than maybe Rudolph as someone who might fit the mold of getting a crack at NASCAR.

45 minutes ago, racer80 said:

Those Nascar pussies file their nails to keep them sharp in anticipation of an upcoming "cat" fight every week

Where you been on Saturdays?