Sign in to follow this  
Spazman

GRIT Series Race at Paradise Speedway On Wednesday!

After lengthy discussions the GRIT Series sportsman race on August 7th will be $1,000 to win, and due to circumstances beyond our control the pure stocks will not be running, and we have added 4 cylinders which will be $500 to win.

67592543_2702757883079028_40152411440729

• Like 1

Competitor Notes:

There will be an autograph session before hot laps. Bring hero cards if you have any. If not, I can design one for you and have them printed. If interested contact me.

Gates open at 4PM. Hot laps are scheduled for 5:30PM. Racing commences at 7PM.

We will have driver introductions with cars on the front stretch in running order. I will start from the back to the pole.

Redraw will take place in front of the grandstands.

All pit passes are $30.

Grandstand admission is $15. 10 and under free.

Sportsman feature will be 30 laps.

4 cylinders feature will be 20 laps.

Post race interview and pictures after each feature on front stretch.

UPDATE: Courtesy of Royal Deals Auctions...every grandstand ticket holder will be eligible to win TWO FREE PASSES to Six Flags Darien Lake!

On 8/3/2019 at 12:16 PM, Spazman said:

After lengthy discussions the GRIT Series sportsman race on August 7th will be $1,000 to win, and due to circumstances beyond our control the pure stocks will not be running, and we have added 4 cylinders which will be $500 to win.

67592543_2702757883079028_40152411440729

Bumping this up . 

Hoping for an update Spazman.  This event is still on for tonight correct?

2 hours ago, leroy said:

Bumping this up . 

Hoping for an update Spazman.  This event is still on for tonight correct?

I asked him earlier this week and he confirmed this is a go. Their Facebook also still shows it happening. Guess it depends on weather now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adam Leslie said:

I asked him earlier this week and he confirmed this is a go. Their Facebook also still shows it happening. Guess it depends on weather now. 

I have been monitoring  the Paradise facebook  page and here.  It is maybe  a 10 minute ride from my house.  I plan on going.  It has been raining on and off this morning . But it is supposed to clear off and be a nice night.

1 minute ago, leroy said:

I have been monitoring  the Paradise facebook  page and here.  It is maybe  a 10 minute ride from my house.  I plan on going.  It has been raining on and off this morning . But it is supposed to clear off and be a nice night.

I hope you’re right. I looked at the radar and it looks decent. It’s about 2-1/2 hour drive for us. Really hate to get there and get rained on again like last night at ransomville. 

As of this moment there have been no changes and we are racing! If there are any changes y'all will be the first to know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1