While at Land of Legends last night  ,I was told the reason Kyle Coffey was not in attendance was that he had been suspended by DIRTcar.  Can anyone confirm if this true or not true?  And if true,  why is he suspended?

I knew they were testing in the Outlaws I dont remember hearing of testing in the mods. Are they testing sportsman/ pro stock?

10 minutes ago, macho said:

I knew they were testing in the Outlaws I dont remember hearing of testing in the mods. Are they testing sportsman/ pro stock?

They tested at Eldora SDS. Not sure if they’ve done it anywhere else.

They did a random test of 5 guys at Eldora. Heard he didnt pass obviously so he has been suspended 

I heard this rumor myself Saturday night, so I did a little homework. It is true, 5 random drivers were tested at Eldora. Coffey's test was the only test that returned hot.

1 hour ago, BobMiller said:

I heard this rumor myself Saturday night, so I did a little homework. It is true, 5 random drivers were tested at Eldora. Coffey's test was the only test that returned hot.

VERY SAD!!!

2 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Bob, 

Just out of curiosity, were you able to find out who the other 4 drivers were? 

18 minutes ago, PaGeOrGaBleBHisable said:

Whats sad about it?  

There's a reason they call it dope....LOL

2 hours ago, 4wheelin said:

Decker, hearn, Williamson, Danny Johnson 

Willamson actually tweeted while he was in the care center getting tested.

8 minutes ago, Justracing44 said:

maybe it was something legal in many states.......

I assume you mean weed? Just because it is legal to use in some states doesn't mean a person drive while on it. A person on weed can still get a DUI -- just like alcohol.

Damn PED's, lol. Will get you every time.

13 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

I assume you mean weed? Just because it is legal to use in some states doesn't mean a person drive while on it. A person on weed can still get a DUI -- just like alcohol.

Lmao. He wasn’t on it. The test goes back 30 days.  So if he smoked three Wednesday’s before Eldora did it affect his driving at Eldora? I’ll hang up and listen 

32 minutes ago, trey3kt said:

Lmao. He wasn’t on it. The test goes back 30 days.  So if he smoked three Wednesday’s before Eldora did it affect his driving at Eldora? I’ll hang up and listen 

Bingo, that's what I was getting at. I also love how we can put a rover in Mars get stem cells from an umbicical cord, make animals in a lab, but you can't tell if a person is high now or last week. Very interesting. Once they regulate it and the govt gets all the profits from it bingo federal legalization to pathetic.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, trey3kt said:

Well you dont know when he smoked it either. Could of smoked up on the way to the track. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, macho said:

Well you dont know when he smoked it either. Could of smoked up on the way to the track. 

Your exactly right....I’m not for or against pot....but until you can tell me when a person smoked, I don’t want ppl driving on the road or a racetrack that can’t pass a piss test....

• Like 2

I am a regular pot smoker so please don't judge me. 1) I only smoke when I get home from work and not going any where later or don't have to drive if we do go some where. So with that being said there is no way in hell should somebody thats smokeing should be driving a race car. I'm not saying he was high at this time. So being a smoker I know whats going to happen to me if I test positive. Rules are rules and laws are laws. I just have to say little suprised Coffey tested hot and the Dr. passed. Just saying we have all heard the stories about the Dr.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, shakenbake said:

I am a regular pot smoker so please don't judge me. 1) I only smoke when I get home from work and not going any where later or don't have to drive if we do go some where. So with that being said there is no way in hell should somebody thats smokeing should be driving a race car. I'm not saying he was high at this time. So being a smoker I know whats going to happen to me if I test positive. Rules are rules and laws are laws. I just have to say little suprised Coffey tested hot and the Dr. passed. Just saying we have all heard the stories about the Dr.

why do we have to bring danny into kyles post? you are correct you heard "stories" keep on talking smack.

• Thanks 2