Sign in to follow this  
Stewyfan44

I'm hearing Sheppard not welcome back to OCFS for ESW

It’s one thing to yell it’s another thing to repeatedly can a official a f**king piece of s**t.  Personally I still find it funny that these drivers thought it was going to be ok to crash fix the car and start back in there spots.   If the track had really let that happen there would have been even more drivers not welcome back 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, 22racingteam said:

It’s one thing to yell it’s another thing to repeatedly can a official a f**king piece of s**t.  Personally I still find it funny that these drivers thought it was going to be ok to crash fix the car and start back in there spots.   If the track had really let that happen there would have been even more drivers not welcome back 

They where told they could do that, then changed their minds, so its not anyone's fault but the tracks for causing the issue that led to the wreck, then leading to pissed off drivers and owners. Anyone who cant handle someone yelling at them, prob shouldn't be in a public position, if your skin is so thin that names hurt you, maybe you should search out alternate employment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, 22racingteam said:

Larsen confirmed that the drivers were told this because he said Sanchelli was wrong for what he did/said and he has no authority to change or break the rules (article in AARN).  So, the track officials DID let it happen and Larsen said it's not happening after it already HAPPENED.

He then went on to say the drivers bullied Sanchelli and should have been more professional by not asking to work on their cars.  He also said nobody saw or felt the rain until the "turn 1 incident."

His statements just prove how incompetent the staff and officials are at OCFS.  I felt sprinkles as the race was starting.  It was literally like one little drop per minute with lightening ALL OVER just north (so really not a big deal in my opinion when the race started - just a fan perspective tho).  After a gradual increase with the rain,  the the skies opened up.  How can a man tell  a bold faced lie that no official that was outside had no idea about the weather.

As others have said, they wasted huge amounts of time straight from the beginning (around 2-3PM during the day).  The show could have been done and the winner might have got drenched in victory lane but the race would have been complete.  Again, as others have said, they had one class to run and the feature started after 10. Almost 12 hours to run one class??  Ridiculous.

How would u feel?

• Like 2

So I’m beginning to think Chris is covering up and trying to use Mike as a scapegoat? 

Ok so I might have bought Mike made the decision to tell the drivers it was ok to work on cars. So if the drivers bullied Mike he had to be in the pits???

if he was in the pits how did the announcers and broadcast crew get the information that they were announcing and if it was wrong info why wasn’t it corrected immediately?

i want to say I don’t think Mike was bullied at all! I think mike realized it was a mistake to start the race with sprinkles falling and then a crash wrecking cars that shouldn’t be penalized for the tracks mistake of starting the race. 

Larsen knows Sheppard has ocfs dialed in and can wup his high dollar Halmar cars in his sandbox so now he don't want him there anymore...especially with ESW coming up.  9s wins hardclay and the midway and now Sheppard isnt welcome anymore...theyre scared Sheppard is gonna dominate.  Sheppard's teams shows up with a puny little trailer vs all the big dollar teams with their big rigs and he wups their butts.  just shows u how much talent Matt and his team have.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atlkevin said:

Larsen knows Sheppard has ocfs dialed in and can wup his high dollar Halmar cars in his sandbox so now he don't want him there anymore...especially with ESW coming up.  9s wins hardclay and the midway and now Sheppard isnt welcome anymore...theyre scared Sheppard is gonna dominate.  Sheppard's teams shows up with a puny little trailer vs all the big dollar teams with their big rigs and he wups their butts.  just shows u how much talent Matt and his team have.  

If this logic were true, wouldnt Larsen have kicked Sheppard out after the Hard Clay race? Ya know.. if Larsen doesnt want Sheppard winning at his track? SMH. Sheppard has his stuff together and can win on any given night, but to say what you said is just ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

and what would be the pretext for banning Shep after his hardclay win...like wouldnt that be really obvious besides the track opening up themselves up for a lawsuit? who changed the tire rule on raceday? who started the race 1-1/2 hrs late? who started the race in the rain and didnt have sense enough to throw out the yellow before the track got too slick? lol...sanchelli got canned because he did a good job? Larsen owes not only Matt but everyone that caught up in that wreck an apology.  they can only keep Matt out of ESW anyway.  nice move ocfs...protect your boy stewie and deny one of the best drivers of tbe chance to compete.  settle it like men...lets see em duke it out on the track.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1