Sign in to follow this  
dlouisb131

Thank you Mr. Mike Mallett.

Your coverage of all the racing updates is amazing. In the rare situation you take a night or weekend off, we are missing a lot. Thanks for everything you do for us, by giving the coverage you do. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dlouisb131 said:

Your coverage of all the racing updates is amazing. In the rare situation you take a night or weekend off, we are missing a lot. Thanks for everything you do for us, by giving the coverage you do. 

I agree. There is a $hit Ton of information on this site every day!!!  It really is amazing.

• Like 1

I'm sure Mike will appreciate the kind words, but please know there is a team of people here working to provide all the content you see on the front page, the video you watch on DTD TV and the updates you read on twitter.

We (DTD) could not do it without everyone on Team DTD, and we appreciate all of their hard work and effort to bring the best coverage possible.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Ugh...Now he will bring this up at Jake's, the 31st Lap, Mugshotz, Steak & Shake (Oh wait, closed on him), and his bi-monthly, backyard bonfires.  Jeez. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dean Reynolds said:

Ugh...Now he will bring this up at Jake's, the 31st Lap, Mugshotz, Steak & Shake (Oh wait, closed on him), and his bi-monthly, backyard bonfires.  Jeez. 

To be fair Dean, he found another Steak and Shake, it's just something like 6 hours further down the road to Knoxville... lol 

DTD has assembled quite the team! I wake up this morning and Im able to get results and writeups from several tracks. I could only attend one track last night but by coming here I can see how things played out on the dirt racing circuit. Excellent job my ALL the people here. Thank you to EVERYBODY who contributes in one way or another!

As has been said, we have an amazing team of people that work behind the scenes to get everything done for us here at DTD.  We are very fortunate that that we have so may good people.  I do updates a lot of weekends, but others fill in when I can't be available.  I will say, means a lot to get a thank you for the whole team.  So many times our folks don't get the thanks just the complaining that we didn't do this or do that.  So again, thank you for the positive comments and thanks being on DTD and checking us out.  We do appreciate the support of all the great people that come to this site every day for their racing fix.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1