DaRooster

Eastern States Weekend tickets on sale now.

5 hours ago, RJO said:

And don’t forget to add a large fee onto that for Ticketmaster.

When I went online at 9:00 this morning, the top two rows (N and O) of the covered grandstand were already sold out for the 200.  , and there were only 2 seats left for row M (Section 1).  I was going to purchase my tickets tomorrow at the track, but those seats would likely be gone by then.  What the hell, it's only money......

I wasn't aware they were already selling tickets to the Barnum & Bailey Circus

1 hour ago, racemonster said:

If Matt is not going, I am not going!

That is just being selfish. Think about all the innocent fans  and drivers who will be impacted by the cancellation of Eastern States Weekend.

I mean, it was terrible when Fulton had to close and John Wight was forced to move into a homeless shelter over posters on here boycotting his 200 lapper. I thought that was bad enough, but then posters on here put the New York State Fair out of business through crippling boycotts of anything at the Fairgrounds.

What about the Halmar truck team that will now be forced to fold?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, racemonster said:

If Matt is not going, I am not going!

I’m sure Brett Hearn, being the ultimate competitor that he is, and wanting to beat only the best of the best, feels the same way. 

Oh wait... Brett’s chasing the money now. Choosing to race against the Sportsman at Devils Bowl rather than the SDS at Utica Rome.

6 minutes ago, blowinblackboogers said:

I’m sure Brett Hearn, being the ultimate competitor that he is, and wanting to beat only the best of the best, feels the same way. 

Oh wait... Brett’s chasing the money now. Choosing to race against the Sportsman at Devils Bowl rather than the SDS at Utica Rome.

And there it is a guy complaining about Hearn running sportsman but nobody complains about Tremont doing it weekly 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, 22racingteam said:

And there it is a guy complaining about Hearn running sportsman but nobody complains about Tremont doing it weekly 🤣

Ok then. Tremont is looking to win against easier competition too. 

You feel better now?

Just an observation...

That Metal Pless company that sponsored Hearn for 2 minutes really won the marketing lottery.

That picture is being used all over to promote the Centennial Weekend and I would imagine 2019 ESW.

Talk about right time, right place!!

8 hours ago, blowinblackboogers said:

when you've won everything there is to win with the exception of some of the bigger races in nj and pa, there's nothing more to prove. if you're not following the sds anymore why go to Utica over devils bowl, who won at Utica...…….oh wait they rained out guess he wasn't dodging anyone

13 hours ago, DaRooster said:

When I went online at 9:00 this morning, the top two rows (N and O) of the covered grandstand were already sold out for the 200.  , and there were only 2 seats left for row M (Section 1).  I was going to purchase my tickets tomorrow at the track, but those seats would likely be gone by then.  What the hell, it's only money......

Rooster, don't give up...…...Ticketmaster  may not have access to all the seats that are available. Go to the track.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bob Krummel said:

Rooster, don't give up...…...Ticketmaster  may not have access to all the seats that are available. Go to the track.

It's OK, I got a great seat for the 200.  I'm good........

11 hours ago, tsc said:

I wasn't aware they were already selling tickets to the Barnum & Bailey Circus

Says their top clown..........

Clown shoes, that's what my boss lady and daughter call my red converse sneakers! The only real sneakers made!

15 hours ago, 22racingteam said:

Not true. I’ve been very vocal about this since day one of Tremont running against Sportsman drivers.

7 hours ago, jumper12a said:

Not true. I’ve been very vocal about this since day one of Tremont running against Sportsman drivers.

Well 99% of the fans stick up for Tremont doing it.  I’m a Hearn fan and I agree they shouldn’t be allowed to run crates.  I didn’t look at the whole rundown but I seen Tremont Hearn and rocky all in the top 5. And not 1 of them should have been in it imo.  

The same fans that stick up for these drivers are the same one that complain about Kyle Busch running trucks and xifinty 🤷‍♂️

On 9/7/2019 at 8:41 AM, stratton87 said:

when you've won everything there is to win with the exception of some of the bigger races in nj and pa, there's nothing more to prove. if you're not following the sds anymore why go to Utica over devils bowl, who won at Utica...…….oh wait they rained out guess he wasn't dodging anyone

Two things strap on,

1. Hearn won that race at Devils Bowl last year, so what’s to prove this year?

2. He’s had Devils Bowl on his schedule for more than the last 3 months. If he can forecast the rain at Utica Rome that far in advance, he’s more than just the greatest of all time at OCFS and arguably on DIRT, he’s the second coming of Jesus Christ!

Nice try. 

Congratulations to Brett on winning the OCFS mod title. I give credit where credit is due. But let’s be honest, he’s cherry picking a high paying race with lesser competition. So was Danny Johnson last year and Rocky and Kenny this year.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, blowinblackboogers said:

Two things strap on,

1. Hearn won that race at Devils Bowl last year, so what’s to prove this year?

2. He’s had Devils Bowl on his schedule for more than the last 3 months. If he can forecast the rain at Utica Rome that far in advance, he’s more than just the greatest of all time at OCFS and arguably on DIRT, he’s the second coming of Jesus Christ!

Nice try. 

Congratulations to Brett on winning the OCFS mod title. I give credit where credit is due. But let’s be honest, he’s cherry picking a high paying race with lesser competition. So was Danny Johnson last year and Rocky and Kenny this year.

I don't see it as cherry picking if your equipment is the same or less than the competition.  

• Like 2

On 9/7/2019 at 8:36 AM, P&T Racing said:

Just an observation...

That Metal Pless company that sponsored Hearn for 2 minutes really won the marketing lottery.

That picture is being used all over to promote the Centennial Weekend and I would imagine 2019 ESW.

Talk about right time, right place!!

Good deal no doubt but the deal wasn’t only for two minutes. Metal Pless is a Quebec company and the deal runs through the July SDS events in our province, the Cornwall event at the end of June, last years ESW, and the World Finals. So this is a pretty good sponsorship.

Metal Pless builds snow plows by the way. Just saying! 🙂

• Like 1