Hello folks. I read these boards, but don't post a lot or at all lol. I'm just curious as to what streaming services are offered for DIRT racing, specifically 358 and Big Blocks? I see FloRacing does and I think Dirt Track Digest does some streaming too. Any others out there? Do many people watch the streams?

For DIRTcar sanctioned racing, live video feeds would be via FloRacing or DIRTVision.

• Like 1

Dirttrackdigest.tv does streaming of all events at Land of Legends(Canandaigua) and Utica Rome except for Super DIRT Mod Series events plus streaming of all the STSS Modified races and other selected special events during the season. Asphaltvision.tv covers all regular Oswego races with multicamera views. Both Dirttrackdigest.tv and Asphaltvisiion.tv are produced by the FLX Media Group of Geneva and led by Matt Thomas, Mel Thomas and Art Rorick who have vast experience in video production on the local and national level. They recently produced the Fonda Firecracker 50 STSS Mod event that was aired on MAVtv and are working on the STSS event from Georgetown, Delaware for airing in mid-October on MAVtv. The FLX Media Group also provide camera and production assistance for most of the Super DIRT Mod series events on Flo Sports. Next weekend, on Sept. 27 & 28, the FLX Media Group will have live coverage on Dirttrackdisgest.tv of both Fonda races on Friday and Saturday plus the big event at Land Of Legends in Canandaigua. FLX Media Group has a great team of Motorsports enthusiasts working the  cameras and productions providing all the action for their events.

Oh wow! I didn't realize Dirt Track Digest streamed that much. Thank you for letting me know. I come and go with DIRT racing. It seems I find myself catching up every few years, but I still love it. As I'm in Canada, some of these tracks are far for me to travel to. I've watched a couple races on FloRacing and thoroughly enjoyed it. I might hit up the Fonda telecast, even though it's definitely a little pricey.  Thank you again.

14 hours ago, jumper12a said:

For DIRTcar sanctioned racing, live video feeds would be via FloRacing or DIRTVision.

Not true.  DTD Tv provides live video from DIRTcar Sanctioned events in the Northeast, just not the Super DIRTcar Series, WoO Sprints or WoO Late Models.

5 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

Not true.  DTD Tv provides live video from DIRTcar Sanctioned events in the Northeast, just not the Super DIRTcar Series, WoO Sprints or WoO Late Models.

It is true, what you are saying is in addition too.