Canandaigua going into 3. Brewerton between 3 and 4. Mohawk coming off of 4. Can-am between 3 and 4. Airborne going into 1. Brockville between 1 and 2. Cornwall down the backstretch. Fonda like you said.

• Like 1

I have been going to Fonda since 1961. Started out in turn 1 and worked my way down to turn 4 turn by mid season and have been setting there ever since.  Watching them come thru 3 and 4 is allsome. And down the homestretch is super.

• Like 1

Fonda 3 and 4 is something special. I’ve witnessed AJ Romano run through there and find another gear midway through the turn and pass multiple cars on the low side. Watching JZ run Fonda in a sprint car was special too because she always knew how to run that turn better than anyone and always made up ground.

The turn 3 bleachers on the backstretch at Flemington.. As good as turns 3-4 are at Fonda ,nothing else compares to Flemington. Especially when Super CD Coville ran there. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shane Pecore #0 said:

Standing in the infield in turn 1 at the mile watching the Big blocks coming right at you was awesome.

There was a black cloth on the fence surrounding turns 1and 2 at the mile, put there to try and prevent fans from standing there. There was a gate midway through turn one that they would put a piece of machinery to hide said gate. You could get in front of that machinery and no one would know you were there unless they radioed from inside the track to security. The most exciting thing that I’ve ever witnessed was watching Richie Tobias, 3 years in a row, run the last chance qualifier,   Take a line that nobody else was willing to take.... a line literally 10” off the wall. From my vantage point, he was, and I’m not exaggerating, less than 30” away from me, sweeping through turn 1. It was UNBELIEVABLE !!

• Like 2

Just outside the fence going into turn 3 at the mile. Seeing them coming full throttle right at you was unbelievable. Some times I ran when I thought they were gonna wreck

• Thanks 1

Inside T3 at The Valley on top of the dirt pile with the WoO Sprints coming at you at just shy of Mach 5, kicking them sideways and passing you just out of reach of slapping the wing... Just before security came and threw us out of there.

• Like 1

Grew up going into 1 at 5 Mile Whenever I go to a new track that's where I try to sit.  But my favorite view hands down is the catwalk at Boone at the end of the backstretch 

On 9/19/2019 at 12:44 PM, GoFast39Fan said:

Just outside the fence going into turn 3 at the mile. Seeing them coming full throttle right at you was unbelievable. Some times I ran when I thought they were gonna wreck

My camera lift was always positioned exactly where the back stretch ended and where turn 3 started. The Danny Johnson pass on Jimmy Horton while rubbing the outside wall was my camera. I stood in the same lift when Billy Pauch set the 1 mile track record. Truth be told, he didn't look all that fast until he went by me and I saw how quickly he exited turn 4. My favorite event of the entire weekend every year was the Pro Stock race.

Man I miss Syracuse.

On 9/20/2019 at 2:16 PM, canadiansrfaster said:

Turn 1. Less dusty.

now...

"get back up in your effing tower!"

I tend to like turn one at most tracks I go to. I like to see who lets off where. 

• Like 1

The infield at Oswego in turns 3 and 4 before they moved the old steel fence railing back.  Used to be within 6-7 feet of the track.