Sign in to follow this  
WheelsUpHammerDown10

The Year of Mat Williamson continues!

6 hours ago, dirt-in-my-beer said:

Great season and as strong as he's run, he didn't lock up a track championship at Merritville or Ransomville.  I think this speaks to the level of talent at both tracks.  

Hope he outruns the rest at Brockville.  

If Mat had run all of the races at Merrittville, he would have easily locked it up. With two less races than the rest of the field he was only 34 points out. 7 wins in 12 races and top 5s in the rest of them. But yes I agree the Niagara region has a great group of drivers including two of the best in the business right now.

image.png.7f9717456d42e3c78506640fcc8290a9.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RaceStatCentral said:

If Mat had run all of the races at Merrittville, he would have easily locked it up. With two less races than the rest of the field he was only 34 points out. 7 wins in 12 races and top 5s in the rest of them. But yes I agree the Niagara region has a great group of drivers including two of the best in the business right now.

image.png.7f9717456d42e3c78506640fcc8290a9.png

How about the solid representation in the 358/BB by the Niagara region/at SDW! Williamson Susice, Bowman, Lindberg all made the the show for the 150, Williamson Lindberg Susice all made the show for the 200! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Racerfan2003 said:

How about the solid representation in the 358/BB by the Niagara region/at SDW! Williamson Susice, Bowman, Lindberg all made the the show for the 150, Williamson Lindberg Susice all made the show for the 200! 

No doubt. I was saying Williamson and Rudolph being in the top tier and I think Susice, Bowman and Lindberg have made themselves known over the past few seasons at Super Dirt Week and when the touring series' head west. 

• Like 2

Every time he wins a big race it makes me want to stop watching DIRT racing. Out of all the names out there, Williamson winning these races is supposed to be exciting. There’s only 1 driver I could think of worse then Williamson, that If he won I’d puke. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Racerfan2003 said:

Mat does it again congrats! ESW 358 winner! 

I saw he won $5,000 on Thursday night. How much was this win worth? 

7 hours ago, dlouisb131 said:

Every time he wins a big race it makes me want to stop watching DIRT racing. Out of all the names out there, Williamson winning these races is supposed to be exciting. There’s only 1 driver I could think of worse then Williamson, that If he won I’d puke. 

53436c0b9a30c60ea6b3c67ddc39bb34-full.jp

7 hours ago, merritville mod fan said:

does anyone know if there is any mat williamson/buzz chew hoodies/tees for sale?

Sold out, but there's plenty of Mike Mahaney/Buzz Chew available at discounted prices.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, dlouisb131 said:

Is this really necessary??

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, dlouisb131 said:

No offense but do you have a diminished mental capacity or are you an Ahole just for the sake of being an Ahole ? 

Note to admins , I can't get in trouble because I said no offense first. It's the law.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Racerfan2003 said:

$15,000

Thank you. When this season is all wrapped up and point funds, contingencies, etc are dispersed Matt could be close to $400,000 in earnings. This has been an absolutely incredible year and not just in one car, but he’s winning in multiple rides. 
PS, my vote for nickname is “Canada” Matt. Have to represent  🇨🇦 !!! 

7 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Is this really necessary??

He has to be confused or something....there is nothing not to like about a new name coming to the front of our sport....I don’t know mat well, but he seems like a good guy...and his father is a great person.

He/she could actually feel that way, but it doesn't mean it needs to be said.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 4th Turn said:

No offense but do you have a diminished mental capacity or are you an Ahole just for the sake of being an Ahole ? 

Note to admins , I can't get in trouble because I said no offense first. It's the law.  

Yes you can and you just did. They stepped out of line and so did you.

12 hours ago, John Williams said:

Sold out, but there's plenty of Mike Mahaney/Buzz Chew available at discounted prices.

There's also some new Mahaney gear available! This limited edition Mahaney gear will have "Mike 'the karate kid' Mahaney" carefully stitched on the front. 

To celebrate this great time of the year,  the logo will be scratch 'n' sniff in pumpkin spice scent. 

Get yours now before they're gone! 

images.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 10/16/2019 at 8:07 PM, RaceStatCentral said:

No doubt. I was saying Williamson and Rudolph being in the top tier and I think Susice, Bowman and Lindberg have made themselves known over the past few seasons at Super Dirt Week and when the touring series' head west. 

Those guys right there are possibly the best sb drivers around . Obviously with a few others to add to the list. But those 5 are hard to beat in the 358 class

2 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Yes you can and you just did. They stepped out of line and so did you.

But I said " No Offense " . 

Try this...

Got a wife or girlfriend? Walk over to where she is and tell her - "No offense, but I've noticed your butt is getting big." I'll be sure to send you flowers and a get well soon card at whatever hospital you are staying in.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, BobMiller said:

Try this...

Got a wife or girlfriend? Walk over to where she is and tell her - "No offense, but I've noticed your butt is getting big." I'll be sure to send you flowers and a get well soon card at whatever hospital you are staying in.

Roflmao

On 10/27/2019 at 5:29 AM, John Williams said:

think they might have some mat stuff at the world finals?

• Haha 1