I'm hearing 200+ loads of new clay being put down around the track!!!!!!!

Another HUGE investment by Brett and Heather Deyo into the Track of Champions. Gearing up for another great season of racing in 2020!!!!!!!

• Like 2

My personal opinion is that they should invest in some sort of weather tracking device ! If they would’ve known what everybody in the grandstands knew about the weather that was approaching the track during the night of the Fonda 200, they could’ve had the entire race completed before the rain even got there !! Technology is FANTASTIC !!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
1 hour ago, foster said:

next up get rid of stss motor rules and am racer rubber, then it will be back to "track of champions"

Those that ran the season and the money that was paid out and will be paid out at the banquet would say otherwise! Its been years since the point fund and race purses where ever at the level of 2019! When another track is added to the American Racer Cup for 2020, even more guys will enjoy the perks as well!! 2020 is gonna be even more Amazing than 2019 was!!! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, foster said:

next up get rid of stss motor rules and am racer rubber, then it will be back to "track of champions"

Can't please everyone.....

1 hour ago, J. Downing said:

Those that ran the season and the money that was paid out and will be paid out at the banquet would say otherwise! Its been years since the point fund and race purses where ever at the level of 2019! When another track is added to the American Racer Cup for 2020, even more guys will enjoy the perks as well!! 2020 is gonna be even more Amazing than 2019 was!!! 

Heard a lot of rumblings at the Fulton 200 that Utica Rome was going to go with Deyo next year. Guess time will tell

7 hours ago, foster said:

Racing was good, crowd size was very good and the drivers raced for one of the better regular show purses in Upstate N.Y. Why the hell would he do that? It is still “ The Track of Champions” to us Fonda regulars. How many races did you attend at Fonda this past season?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Black Flag said:

Racing was good, crowd size was very good and the drivers raced for one of the better regular show purses in Upstate N.Y. Why the hell would he do that? It is still “ The Track of Champions” to us Fonda regulars. How many races did you attend at Fonda this past season?

i attended the 53g to win race , IMO the deyo motor rule makes it to costly to be a "working mans series" also the am racer tire vs hoosier keeps guys away ,ronnie johnson comes to mind , its a shame he isnt a regular at fonda anymore .

• Like 2

No one would ever Say they dont want more cars to come to any track, but if the fields of each division stayed the same and the racing did as well or got even better, I as a local fan cant ask for much more!! A chance at a $1000.00 plus every week 50/50, great food, ice cold beer on top of great racing all night! Im sure there are some that would want and complain for more, but they could get free admission every week and complain about the cost! Im hoping for more sprint shows and maybe a cple traveling series as well. New surface is gonna be sweet so even better 3 wide racing for the future! 

10 minutes ago, J. Downing said:

No one would ever Say they dont want more cars to come to any track, but if the fields of each division stayed the same and the racing did as well or got even better, I as a local fan cant ask for much more!! A chance at a $1000.00 plus every week 50/50, great food, ice cold beer on top of great racing all night! Im sure there are some that would want and complain for more, but they could get free admission every week and complain about the cost! Im hoping for more sprint shows and maybe a cple traveling series as well. New surface is gonna be sweet so even better 3 wide racing for the future! 

Sorry.

Restarts don’t count as 3 wide racing.

8 hours ago, ferg3298 said:

Heard a lot of rumblings at the Fulton 200 that Utica Rome was going to go with Deyo next year. Guess time will tell

Heard that as well since The Ridge is supposedly going back to hoosiers. Always nice to have another track for the drivers to run without having to spend countless dollars on different tire brands. 

1 hour ago, foster said:

i attended the 53g to win race , IMO the deyo motor rule makes it to costly to be a "working mans series" also the am racer tire vs hoosier keeps guys away ,ronnie johnson comes to mind , its a shame he isnt a regular at fonda anymore .

Ronnie left Fonda after the 2017 season, for the Valley. Fonda was still DIRT sanctioned for the 2018 season.It was Ronnie’s choice to leave, Deyo didn’t take over until the 2019 season. Obviously his leaving had nothing to do with Deyo’s rules. Always helps to check the facts before trying to make a valid point, which yours is not.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, Danny said:

Sorry.

Restarts don’t count as 3 wide racing.

Guess its hard to watch the other racing after the restarts, its not every lap of every feature, but there was a lot of it! 

44 minutes ago, Black Flag said:

Ronnie left Fonda after the 2017 season, for the Valley. Fonda was still DIRT sanctioned for the 2018 season.It was Ronnie’s choice to leave, Deyo didn’t take over until the 2019 season. Obviously his leaving had nothing to do with Deyo’s rules. Always helps to check the facts before trying to make a valid point, which yours is not.

Only a Fonda topic about adding clay could turn negative....SMFH

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, foster said:

what flavor Koolaid are you drinking?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Black Flag said:

If Im not mistaken I believe there is a promoter who still owes Ronnie and Jake some money. Ronnie and Jake split and then Ronnie decided to race at the Valley.  Why draw fans to the track and have the money go into the Promoters pocket and you don't get paid what you were promised?

4 hours ago, ManInTheStands said:

Heard that as well since The Ridge is supposedly going back to hoosiers. Always nice to have another track for the drivers to run without having to spend countless dollars on different tire brands. 

If it’s true about Utica, I’d like to see them go to Friday nights.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
8 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

If Im not mistaken I believe there is a promoter who still owes Ronnie and Jake some money. Ronnie and Jake split and then Ronnie decided to race at the Valley.  Why draw fans to the track and have the money go into the Promoters pocket and you don't get paid what you were promised?

and now the rest of the story, o and then deyo takes over ronnie isnt set up to run big sm blk and am racer tires 

15 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Jake is a big boy now, if someone owes him anything he knows how to get it! The current promotor has NOTHING to do with the person that ran the place into the ground and didnt pay his bills! Ronnie can stay away, he isnt gonna draw that much to Fonda, not a 1/4 of the driver his father was, let it go!! 
  I would love to see the Ridge run friday. Fonda sat then Utica Sundays, the 3 track circuit would be a financial win for the teams that ran those three each week! The amount of cars that dont make the features at Malta each week shows there is cars that could actually race elsewhere on Friday nights!   

Mod Edit... no need to name call

Just now, Uncle tom said:

Are the tire/motor rules the same for all three speedways ?  

I dont know what all are doing other than fonda for 2020 yet. But if they go the fonda way then yea it would all be the same. I had stated a personal desire to see happen, I wont hold my breath!