The Dr &Brett have hated each other for a hundred yrs..lol.They've trashed a lot of equipment along the way, it's a rivalry like no other.We need way more of this, it gets people talking and excited to see them race.Their's only one way to stop getting picked on, and I'm sure Mike knows what it is..Its called revenge, and he can get it in Charlotte.If not he's gonna keep getting pushed around

I am sure when Mike goes to BRP its business as usual.  First Class organization when it comes to the racing business. 

And like I said before,   a little on track rivalry  is good for business.  

2 minutes ago, Gevo`s Rears & Gears said:

so you saw Hearn put Mike in the wall a 1/2 before and broke his shock tower off .

Yea it looked like hard racing to me and no need for a temper tantrum 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Gevo`s Rears & Gears said:

Call him , maybe you can ride up with him . Jim and Randy  talked after the race , no problem with them . But nice of you to try and start some more shit . 

Wow chill out a little. I'm sure Randy and Mike are fine. If that starts more shit imagine what some other comments must start. And if everyone's fine with everyone theres nothing to start right? Thin skinned people.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Stewyfan44 said:

The Dr &Brett have hated each other for a hundred yrs..lol.They've trashed a lot of equipment along the way, it's a rivalry like no other.We need way more of this, it gets people talking and excited to see them race.Their's only one way to stop getting picked on, and I'm sure Mike knows what it is..Its called revenge, and he can get it in Charlotte.If not he's gonna keep getting pushed around

Minor correction:  "DANNY HAS TRASHED A LOT OF BRETT'S equipment along the way..........."

1 hour ago, DaRooster said:

Minor correction:  "DANNY HAS TRASHED A LOT OF BRETT'S equipment along the way..........."

hahaha..ya that's true..The dr would be a real piece of work to race against.

• Haha 1

I get his frustration about being taken out and it would tick anyone off if the guy was like "ya too bad for you" good way to make a long time enemy for sure. On the other hand it was pretty hard to listen to him moan about respecting other peoples cars and equipment when he did a mexican hat dance on someone elses car? Wth? I think i would be equally po'd at either of them. Would have been fitting if the guy had dumped the clutch or bumped the starter while in gear while he was in mid leap imo😉

22 hours ago, Stewyfan44 said:

In hockey we call it takin a guys number..your gonna pay the guy back, and your gonna make sure it's going to wreck his day.Mahaney been doing nothing but crying lately

Nothing but crying lately???  He got taken out at Oswego and he got taken out at ESW. I'd be pissed too.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Stewyfan44 said:

Their's only one way to stop getting picked on, and I'm sure Mike knows what it is..Its called revenge, and he can get it in Charlotte.If not he's gonna keep getting pushed around

I have nothing against Mike (or any drivers for that matter) but if he intentionally wrecks or drives thru Mat Williamson when he's competing for first place in SDS points, I'd never be a fan of his. 

I think Mike's energy would be better focused on getting his car running in peak performance rather than focusing on "revenge."

7 hours ago, inthecuse said:

I have nothing against Mike (or any drivers for that matter) but if he intentionally wrecks or drives thru Mat Williamson when he's competing for first place in SDS points, I'd never be a fan of his. 

It`s not going to happen . The 35 car is going to Charlotte to race .  . Anyone waited for Mike to wreck Mat next week will be disappointed . It`s going to be great seeing the title going down to the wire . Just my opinion , Sheppard will win another one . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gevo`s Rears & Gears said:

It`s not going to happen . The 35 car is going to Charlotte to race .  . Anyone waited for Mike to Wreck Mat next week will be disappointed . It`s going to be great seeing the title going down to the wire . Just my opinion , Sheppard will win another one . 

Two things I have learned on DTD:

1) Gevo, Gary Tomkins, and Jake Spraker consistently provide reliable and accurate information.  I have never questioned their opinions.

2) People on this forum either think Matt is the greatest thing since sliced bread or the biggest crybaby in the game.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I don't think the term "cry-baby" should be used here.  The Mahaney kid is doing everything he can to be successful at the top level of Mod racing.  I have no problem when a driver shows emotion,  the guy is giving it his all.   The kid can drive, I don't think he has to prove anything.   My guess he gets a little more press from the Vlog,  but honestly if I was a sponsor and wanted my company name promoted,   Right now Mahaney is that guy......   has and entire Forum Topic.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gevo`s Rears & Gears said:

It`s not going to happen . The 35 car is going to Charlotte to race .  . Anyone waited for Mike to wreck Mat next week will be disappointed . It`s going to be great seeing the title going down to the wire . Just my opinion , Sheppard will win another one . 

I never said it was going to happen, I said" he should make it happen"

8 hours ago, jsw14886 said:

2) People on this forum either think Matt is the greatest thing since sliced bread or the biggest crybaby in the game.

Why can't he be both?

• Haha 1

After mins of questioning why the pit stops take place? and 200 lappers are a thing? And why SDW most involve so much time, preparation, the detail, the Will & want to win. (Questioned the ability of her boyfriends own pit crew and said friesen had nascar guys) aka Kevin bates & Tommy Conroy! The absolutely whining that was on her vlog after SDW! The mockery of Mahaneys on the track actions(should have been suspended)

Huge Kudos to John SYnder of AARN for flat out telling her off and others to zip it ! 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

45 minutes ago, 20/20 vision said:

Huge Kudos to John SYnder of AARN for flat out telling her off and others to zip it ! 

Not sure where you read that because he didn't have a word about it in the AARN I got in the mail today.  He's always telling people to zip it so maybe you just assumed he said this?

10 hours ago, 20/20 vision said:

After mins of questioning why the pit stops take place? and 200 lappers are a thing? And why SDW most involve so much time, preparation, the detail, the Will & want to win. (Questioned the ability of her boyfriends own pit crew and said friesen had nascar guys) aka Kevin bates & Tommy Conroy! The absolutely whining that was on her vlog after SDW! The mockery of Mahaneys on the track actions(should have been suspended)

Link to Mr. Snyder “telling her off” ? Her vlogs have become very biased and her opinions of certain tracks and how they’re run seems to be solely based on how her Dad, brother or Mike did at said track.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uncle tom said:

Link to Mr. Snyder “telling her off” ? Her vlogs have become very biased and her opinions of certain tracks and how they’re run seems to be solely based on how her Dad, brother or Mike did at said track.

It's her vlog. She tells it from her side. What am I missing here?

These Vlogs 1000000% help the sport. 

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, Justracing44 said:

It's her vlog. She tells it from her side. What am I missing here?

These Vlogs 1000000% help the sport. 

They help her ego more than the sport. Just ask drivers without the last names Pauch and Mahaney.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, John Williams said:

They help her ego more than the sport. Just ask drivers without the last names Pauch and Mahaney.

hmm. We won't agree here. I highly doubt the other drivers have a problem lol.  

• Like 1