So let me get this straight, because he vlog doesn't pump up other drivers its bad for the sport? So when a news paper covers the local team and doesn't talk about the other teams its bad for that sport?

You don't have to like Mandee, Mike, their vlogs or the shoes they wear but to say they are bad for the sport is asinine.

Of course it focuses on her and Mike, they obviously benefit more than most but she often calls out the winner and talks about other drivers.  The goals is to promote yourself, your brand and your skills. If they get sponsors or other revenue they are doing their job.

The fact that they didn't call out the other driver and talk him down shows that they are still looking out for the sport. 

• Like 17

I watched Mike from the time he was a 1 man pit crew for his dad in the Charlie Davis ride all the way up until this year. I have a t shirt and still like to see him do well but Mandee Pauch and him on that vlog is just not watchable for me. It's nothing personal against them it is more about our culture that feels the need to video and comment on everything.

I made it through half of 1 episode. "over exposure" is the term that comes to mind....but I am old school.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, scottnorwood said:

I watched Mike from the time he was a 1 man pit crew for his dad in the Charlie Davis ride all the way up until this year. I have a t shirt and still like to see him do well but Mandee Pauch and him on that vlog is just not watchable for me. It's nothing personal against them it is more about our culture that feels the need to video and comment on everything.

I made it through half of 1 episode. "over exposure" is the term that comes to mind....but I am old school.

Life`s full of choices . If everyone liked and disliked the same things it would be a boring world .  If you don`t like something  you don`t watch it . But some people must like Mandee`s  vlogs . The last one has 12K  watches and the 5 or 6 before have 7K or more . And she has over 11K subscribers .

25 minutes ago, scottnorwood said:

This is over exposure?

But then we debate these next questions- How come car counts are down? Where are the fans? No one want to be sponsors anymore? Why do racetracks close? Where are the high purses.

I'm not affiliated with the Vlog at all other than a viewer, but some of the comments towards it have me confused. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Stewyfan44 said:

ya know what has always fueled motorsports.Rivalries fuel it , not vlogs.

Rivalries dont get new fans to a race track, they keep existing fans excited about the sport.

I'm not saying vlogs will bring new fans either, but it's worth a shot. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stewyfan44 said:

You mean it's not money, fame, trophies, and pit lizards?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Stewyfan44 said:

That's because there wasn't the technology to do a vlog until recently.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gevo`s Rears & Gears said:

Life`s full of choices . If everyone liked and disliked the same things it would be a boring world .  If you don`t like something  you don`t watch it . But some people must like Mandee`s  vlogs . The last one has 12K  watches and the 5 or 6 before have 7K or more . And she has over 11K subscribers .

I agree.

I don't like it so I don't watch. I never said other people don't watch it; I just said I don't.

2 hours ago, Justracing44 said:

This is over exposure?

But then we debate these next questions- How come car counts are down? Where are the fans? No one want to be sponsors anymore? Why do racetracks close? Where are the high purses.

I'm not affiliated with the Vlog at all other than a viewer, but some of the comments towards it have me confused. 

Not overexposure from a marketing standpoint. Over exposure like too much vlog; I saw how many "episodes" there was and I thought I am just not interested enough to watch all this.

I was just saying it's not for me. I am sure Mandee and Mike understand that not everything they do is going to be liked by all race fans.

just like everything else in this country, Corporations have destroyed the sport....be it sanctioning bodies or big money sponsors, they have ruined it 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scottnorwood said:

Aw C'mon

You mean you do not eat Arbonne for breakfast . lunch, or dinner? ?😄🤣

you should some some of the sat nites i have seen with mat racing pete hard. many a sat nite we have watched this and said monday mornings gonna be fun.....

13 minutes ago, leroy said:

Aw C'mon

I had to google "arbonne"....lol...no. lol.

21 minutes ago, scottnorwood said:

Me too.. Way back when. LMFAO

I have watched some of the videos. And they are entertaining from time to time.  Pauch Sr is one of my favorite drivers.  So what Sr says is interesting to me.  I liked the video where they showed a bunch of Pauch's shop.  The  trophies too/pictures.  Also like the video on Pauch's  car getting hand painted.

As far as this topic here? If Gevo and Jim say Mat admitted to taking Mike out?  I have no reason to doubt that.  They will not lie just for the hell of it.

But I also watched a video with a bunch of crying from Mandee earlier this year claiming Mike got taken out at Airborne.  And the actual video of race shows anything but that

Everyone see's thing different

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leroy said:

Aw C'mon

2 hours ago, scottnorwood said:

Who will be laughing when ARBONNE is the big corporate sponsor of Mahaney Racing!😲🤑

Blogs vlogs  Instagram Facebook Snapchat’s are amazing tools! You what keeps new fans away & making the decision of whether to sit him and watch the race or attend the actaul “live “ event. 
check the prices for SDW vs ESW 

ok do your homework and be amazed by the prices for the Charlotte world finals. 3 days 3 divisions all the top talent ! And way cheaper prices. Oh by the way warmer temperatures! 

"Mega Money" Williamson being in the Beherent #3 may have saved his a$$ from penalty on the track...

That ride is racing royalty at OCFS...

JMO.

16 hours ago, macho said:

Did anyone see the contact at Orange County? If so, how was it?

I saw it... I was in half covered stands... He clearly punted him... He ADMITTED IT.