Is Anthony perrego out of this car? I know he had quite a few good runs in it on stss and now I seen Larry wight was driving it and in Aarn the owner said they like to do more together in 2020

1 hour ago, floridamod said:

Like Larry needs a ride....plenty of good shoes out there that really need a ride

Gypsum doesn’t have an American Racer/STSS type deal. So ya if he wants to race with them he needed a ride. 
Is Perrego out of the Graham ride as well?

3 hours ago, Mike Coleates said:

Gypsum doesn’t have an American Racer/STSS type deal. So ya if he wants to race with them he needed a ride. 
Is Perrego out of the Graham ride as well?

If they wanted one they would have one, just saying

10 minutes ago, DiamondDog said:

In this sport money goes to money, the only guys that get the help and big sponsors, are those who don’t need it. 

8 hours ago, DiamondDog said:

Well for what it’s worth, Gypsum has a logo on the car. I don’t know if that’s Larry bringing some money himself or if it’s John Wight just dipping his toes in the STSS water. 

Larry had a stss motor built, plus they had a converted 410 sprint car motor he ran at outlaw weekend last year....I believe pat has run it a few times as well....i was told they were going to do some more deyo stuff this year and plans changed....

1 minute ago, rpm72x said:

Larry had a stss motor built, plus they had a converted 410 sprint car motor he ran at outlaw weekend last year....I believe pat has run it a few times as well....i believe they were going to do some more deyo stuff this year and plans changed....

BINGO !....  Will be interesting to see if Anthony is done with Graham as well...

I don’t know if ray graham knows who is racing his cars from day to day, he goes through more drivers than the Dr. does owners. I’d be willing to bet if he nailed down a driver or 2 for more than 2 races they may see some more success.....both Danny and Britten had success once the cars became a solid deal rather than a rental or experiment. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rpm72x said:

I don’t know if ray graham knows who is racing his cars from day to day, he goes through more drivers than the Dr. does owners. I’d be willing to bet if he nailed down a driver or 2 for more than 2 races they may see some more success.....both Danny and Britten had success once the cars became a solid deal rather than a rental or experiment. 

Peter would still be there if they stayed Troyer

Ray Graham has a long or sordid history of experiments. The only constant in all the years of Graham Racing, both asphalt and dirt, is the name of the team.

14 hours ago, rpm72x said:

as already stated britten was more of a troyer deal...….dr who knows what happened. 

billy dunn seems to be a good fit for this team

perrego you can't really blame graham for, they were to run the whole sds this year and perrego opted to miss the 1st race since ocfs was running that night. although he has looked really good when he has run the car 

I understand, but in a few seasons involved with dirt racing he has had his kid, Fuller, Britten, Dr., Dunn, Perrego, Mcglaughlin, Pauch, Sears in his cars.....and doesn’t run a weekly schedule......they say it’s been much the same with his pavement deal (I don’t know myself)....he has also had all 3 chassis manufacturers.....make a solid deal with a driver, make a schedule....pick a car....and he will spend far less money and see much better results. 

Atlas and Graham going head to head to see who can go through the most drivers in their cars