Sign in to follow this  
floridamod

Come On Flo Racing

12 minutes ago, westracing01 said:

Wait, you can't get dirtvision on a smart TV?

You can as long as it has a web browser which it should if it’s a smart TV.

However, I found the quality is much better if I airplay from my MacBook to appleTV or just watch on the laptop rather than using my tv’s browser. 

2 hours ago, westracing01 said:

Wait, you can't get dirtvision on a smart TV?

I spent an hour on the phone with Samsung trying to login into dirt vision via my iweb and it wouldn't let me.... 

If anyone has answers for me, i open ears, rather watch it on my 70inch, than my phone...

5 hours ago, floridamod said:

Its 2019 and this weekends Charlotte race isn't on. SMH

This weekend is on DIRTvision.

You can also watch the Short Track Super Series from Georgetown on DTD Tv!  

7 hours ago, floridamod said:

Its 2019 and this weekends Charlotte race isn't on. SMH

FloRacing does the SDS, not the lower classes. And as stated above, the World Short Track Championship will be covered by DIRTVision.

7 hours ago, Joshua Jello Loughnot said:

Speaking of... I see dirt vision has next weekend... Is there a way to get it on a smart tv yet? 

Or is any bars in cny gonna have it? 

Why don’t you just plug your device (phone, tablet, etc..) into your tv?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle tom said:

You can stream from an android device via   Chromecast but are unable to use any IOS system to cast using Chromecast.

There are plenty of free apps that let you do it.   I do it all the time.

12 hours ago, jumper12a said:

Why don’t you just plug your device (phone, tablet, etc..) into your 

I'll give it a try again... Did that once or twice before, but each time i did that it would lag, re-buff or just stop all together, so i gave up.... Was hoping to just go striaght through my tv.... 

And I spoke with Flo and they did say, on some t.v.s there service isn't available yet. That they are working on making it available to all tvs someday... 

15 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

This weekend is on DIRTvision.

You can also watch the Short Track Super Series from Georgetown on DTD Tv!  

Fonda, is both nights of racing at Georgetown on dtd tv?

You can get a Roku stick for as little as $30, plug it into your TV and Flo is accesible thru Roku.

I use my Amazon Fire Stick. Both FloSports and DTDtv have apps. And I watch Dirtvision.com using the browser.  Works great.. Streaming problems usually come down to your wireless signal.  Most people now have a minimum of 100Mps Download.. Uploads can very depending on your service provider.  But a good wife router can make all the difference.

• Like 1

Since were talking ppv I want to buy tonight's races from Charlotte and they give the option of a 'Fast Pass' which loosely says it covers all the Charlotte racing. Then they also show a Sprint car fast pass and a Late Model fast pass? Will the $39 cover tonight and the late models and sprints and mods next week? 

1 minute ago, macho said:

Since were talking ppv I want to buy tonight's races from Charlotte and they give the option of a 'Fast Pass' which loosely says it covers all the Charlotte racing. Then they also show a Sprint car fast pass and a Late Model fast pass? Will the $39 cover tonight and the late models and sprints and mods next 

I hope so... I bought this weekend to try and get it on my big screen, which i did. Wanted to give it a trial run. Pretty sure the $39.00 covers the rest of the month....

1 hour ago, macho said:

Since were talking ppv I want to buy tonight's races from Charlotte and they give the option of a 'Fast Pass' which loosely says it covers all the Charlotte racing. Then they also show a Sprint car fast pass and a Late Model fast pass? Will the $39 cover tonight and the late models and sprints and mods next week? 

Did you contact DV with this question?

2 minutes ago, jumper12a said:

Did you contact DV with this question?

Yes I did but with no response so now what should I do since you seem so smart. Wtf

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, macho said:

Yes I did but with no response so now what should I do since you seem so smart. Wtf

Everything I've seen leads me to believe you can watch the World Finals next weekend with EITHER your Sprint Car or Late Model Fast Pass.  Don't need both.  

5 minutes ago, jwin said:

Everything I've seen leads me to believe you can watch the World Finals next weekend with EITHER your Sprint Car or Late Model Fast Pass.  Don't need both.  

Thanks for a legitimate response. Just seems weird they'd offer sprint and late model passes when they race on the same nights.  

Flo racing shows SDS available through their site. If this is correct I would prefer to use thier acces. Any info would be appreciated.