2 hours ago, macho said:

Thanks for a legitimate response. Just seems weird they'd offer sprint and late model passes when they race on the same nights.  

“DIRTVision and the World of Outlaws are excited to announce that this year’s Can-Am World Finals will now be included in its entirety as part of the DIRTVision FAST PASS — available to both Sprint Car and Late Model pass holders.”

That indicates either pass will work for the entire weekend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“DIRTVision and the World of Outlaws are excited to announce that this year’s Can-Am World Finals will now be included in its entirety as part of the DIRTVision FAST PASS — available to both Sprint Ca

Back off. It was his first ever time behind the camera on a live shoot. I was on the roof both nights and asked for relief during the Hornets because my lower back was screaming from being cold and te

Why don’t you just plug your device (phone, tablet, etc..) into your tv?

Yes with Dirtvision.com you will get all 3 days with all 3 divisions.. With Floracing you only get the Super DIRTcar Series.  So it's basically a lot of down time in between  mod racing while the sprints and late models are on the track.

Ok watching the Short Track World Championships.. Crate Sportsman UMP Mods, the leader 44 gets lose between 1 and 2 and the car trying to pass him on the high side catches his rear and sends him around, brings out the caution.  No one else wrecks, then they put the 44 back in the front.. WTF?

24 minutes ago, Jack Brady said:

Ok watching the Short Track World Championships.. Crate Sportsman UMP Mods, the leader 44 gets lose between 1 and 2 and the car trying to pass him on the high side catches his rear and sends him around, brings out the caution.  No one else wrecks, then they put the 44 back in the front.. WTF?

How about the sportsman finish? What a sham that was. Cant believe they allow that garbage.

I want to know what the heck the camera man was thinking on the last lap of the 4cyl hornets. Guy loses a wheel and parks it against the wall. Ok you caught, but then you miss the 3 car battle for the lead because you're watching the friggen tire roll down across the track. Thank god they threw the yellow. 

I'm still trying to figure out what happen in the sportsman.

oh crap  they didn't throw a yellow they threw the checkered.. Didn't even get to see the finish.. because of the camera guy.

9 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

I want to know what the heck the camera man was thinking on the last lap of the 4cyl hornets. Guy loses a wheel and parks it against the wall. Ok you caught, but then you miss the 3 car battle for the lead because you're watching the friggen tire roll down across the track. Thank god they threw the yellow. 

I'm still trying to figure out what happen in the sportsman.

oh crap  they didn't throw a yellow they threw the checkered.. Didn't even get to see the finish.. because of the camera guy.

Back off. It was his first ever time behind the camera on a live shoot. I was on the roof both nights and asked for relief during the Hornets because my lower back was screaming from being cold and tense, and my Percocet prescription was no longer working. 

And just so you know, we had to guess what the announcers were talking about because the PA feed to the camera didn't exist this weekend. 

• Like 2

I actually thought the coverage was great all weekend.  I had the vid on one screen and dirtvision chat in another.  The admin says the subscription either late model or sprints will offer all racing next week at the world finals then with either sub you will get any live broadcasts irregardless of car type thru December.  They had an Australian sprint car race on yesterday morning and they have some late model show in 3 weeks.  I use google chromecast to get it onto my tv.  I had FLo last year and still have it from superdirt week.  They broadcasted the mods and you had no idea when it would come back on.  Use race monitor to follow along if you go that route.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:46 PM, con7 said:

“DIRTVision and the World of Outlaws are excited to announce that this year’s Can-Am World Finals will now be included in its entirety as part of the DIRTVision FAST PASS — available to both Sprint Car and Late Model pass holders.”

That indicates either pass will work for the entire weekend. 

I hope this includes the SDS and not just the two WoO events. 

10 minutes ago, Joshua Jello Loughnot said:

Well my feed is frozen right now... And all during the big blocks it was non stop buffering... maybe I should call spectrum and complain... haha

I have Spectrum, mines been fine. Had it on since it went live. Perhaps your speed option is too slow?

2 hours ago, jumper12a said:

I have Spectrum, mines been fine. Had it on since it went live. Perhaps your speed option is too slow?

Possible... I tried my air play on my t.v 1st. That was a disaster... Then did my iPad and it was a Little better, but still was buffering, lagging and kicking me off every 5mins. Then went to my phone and that seemed the best....  Oh well, I'll just have to invite myself over to your house for tomorrow night... 😆

35 minutes ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

I’m hearing rest of tonight rained out??

Yes. Updates from DTD are on the  front page here.  You should see twitter feeds from various sources over to the right of this page too?

Question I have. Timing and scoring shows Pauch in a number 15 car.  Who's car is this?  Where has it run prior?

49 minutes ago, leroy said:

Yes. Updates from DTD are on the  front page here.  You should see twitter feeds from various sources over to the right of this page too?

Question I have. Timing and scoring shows Pauch in a number 15 car.  Who's car is this?  Where has it run prior?

Pauch Jr.

It's his own car.

Blue #15 that's a throwback scheme to one of his dads old cars.

• Thanks 1

Interesting subject. Can you do all of the above just to watch? Sure, but here's the bottom line.

1) Flo has an app that allows you to easily watch some SDS races on your tv without the pia complications of Chromecast, or plugging into the TV. But, DirtVision is low-tech doesn't have an app and you either watch the race on your computer or go through the pia stuff in order to watch poor quality video.

2) In order to watch all SDS races, you need a subscription to both DV and Flo.

3) If the WRG wants to get me as a subscriber, they need to pick one company (preferably Flo), not both. And they need to make it available as an app on streaming devices. I don't want to mess w Chromecast, cables, etc to what racing. If WRG gives me that, I'll watch everything they have. Hey, its the 21st century.

23 minutes ago, Hekawi said:

Interesting subject. Can you do all of the above just to watch? Sure, but here's the bottom line.

1) Flo has an app that allows you to easily watch some SDS races on your tv without the pia complications of Chromecast, or plugging into the TV. But, DirtVision is low-tech doesn't have an app and you either watch the race on your computer or go through the pia stuff in order to watch poor quality video.

3) If the WRG wants to get me as a subscriber, they need to pick one company (preferably Flo), not both. And they need to make it available as an app on streaming devices. I don't want to mess w Chromecast, cables, etc to what racing. If WRG gives me that, I'll watch everything they have. Hey, its the 21st century.

I was able to air play DirtVision through my apple TV onto my big screen without plugging hdmi chords in...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hekawi said:

1. I have no issues with video quality by using an HDMI cable from my IPad Mini to my tv. It’s not hi tech, I stream through Safari, it works just fine.

2. All SDS events are not covered live. Only select events are covered. DV will usually air DIRTcar Nationals @ Volusia, SDW & World Finals. In addition to DV, FloRacing generally airs the SDS Modified portions of those telecasts, along with selected events throughout the season.

3. I don’t follow your concept of “pick one company”. WRG owns DV, they didn’t just choose them. They use FloRacing to help with broadcasting the SDS races. One day, I believe the goal will be to have everything on DV, but that takes $$$, equipment, staffing, etc....

2 hours ago, jumper12a said:

1. I have no issues with video quality by using an HDMI cable from my IPad Mini to my tv. It’s not hi tech, I stream through Safari, it works just fine.

2. All SDS events are not covered live. Only select events are covered. DV will usually air DIRTcar Nationals @ Volusia, SDW & World Finals. In addition to DV, FloRacing generally airs the SDS Modified portions of those telecasts, along with selected events throughout the season.

3. I don’t follow your concept of “pick one company”. WRG owns DV, they didn’t just choose them. They use FloRacing to help with broadcasting the SDS races. One day, I believe the goal will be to have everything on DV, but that takes $$$, equipment, staffing, etc....

First, the comments about one company vs both companies had to do with DV transmitting some, but not all races... Whether DV belongs to WRG or not, my point is that if you want to watch SD week, as an example, you need a separate FLO subscription in addition to the normal DV for the rest of the series.

Second, FLO already has the infrastructure (i.e streaming app) so why not take advantage of an existing infrastructure?

If WRG truly wants their series to have viewers, it would be better for them to choose one company rather than requiring viewers to pay for subscriptions for multiple companies. I was at Charlotte last weekend. The place was packed, with ample evidence of investment from sponsoring companies. Trust me, they have fans and they have money.  

Question: is the decision which company to use (FLO vs DV) a promoter's decision, or WRG's decision??