Pole Austin Hill   27.02  Outside pole  Stewart Friesen  27.04..... 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Hunter said:

Well they just stuck it to Stewart again 

👍nascrap 

They sure did!!  Horrible call,  the leader took off first and then didn’t go with stew getting pushed by the 99 at the same time.  What do you do there?   

• Like 1

I hate to indulge in conspiracy theories ... but Good Lord does NASCAR seem to screw over Stewie all the time with bad calls. There seems to be a pattern there.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Sometimes being pissed off in sports can be a good thing.  Great run by Stew and crew.

• Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS Stewart

75418157_1194830680706085_601242408658665472_n (2).jpg

9 hours ago, BillSmith said:

I hate to indulge in conspiracy theories ... but Good Lord does NASCAR seem to screw over Stewie all the time with bad calls. There seems to be a pattern there.

Been that way for years...when you start a team & don't stop in Daytona & throw a few bucks the France family way, you WILL pay the price.....They did the same thing to Black Jack Dubrul in the 60's

I would love to see Stewie win the championship, then crap all over NASCAR in victory lane about how badly they have screwed him over and say he is going back to real racing with the DIRT Modifieds.

Won't happen but one can dream.

• Confused 1

In a way, they did him a favor as the big story all over the place is that Stewy came from back to front to win !! It truly was a bad call and is obvious what happened there. 

Anyone but Grafton. What a dork. He quietly in interview talks about racing his teammates 99 and 98 how he didn't want to wreck them all. At that point  in race he had secured homestead, and teammates were running hard.  I guess it didnt bother me that he wanted a pass by, it bothered me when he said he had something for the 52. You didn't have anything for the 52, you couldn't even get by your own teammates!!   Even if I wasn't a 52 fan, Crafton would still rub me the wrong way. 

• Like 1

Stew is probably the most talented racer that has come from our corner of the country....and he is one of the most talented drivers to enter nascar recently....nascrap has their work cut out for themselves if they plan on stopping him from winning now that he and the team have things figured out. Guys have been trying to slow him down for years here...hasn’t happened yet. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, racefan11 said:

Any ideas on why next year isn't 100% figured out yet?  I would think with how successful of a season he has had that next year would be already set in stone.

https://twitter.com/bobpockrass/status/1193016603551522816

I heard talks that he could have an opportunity in a Busch car for next year....I have no clue if that will/has materialized, but it could have something to do with not having a nailed down schedule. All the modified guys here are making calls on his behalf to the nascar teams, they do not want him back here full time. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

I heard talks that he could have an opportunity in a Busch car for next year....I have no clue if that will/has materialized, but it could have something to do with not having a nailed down schedule. All the modified guys here are making calls on his behalf to the nascar teams, they do not want him back here full time. 

That's pretty funny. 

21 hours ago, BillSmith said:

It's more of an issue of incompetence in race control.  There have been several Truck races where they have run numerous laps under the caution because of a simple spin due to the fact they can't get the lineup right. Now back in the 80's through early 90's the NASCAR Busch Series officials were borderline crooks.  I am pretty sure those guys had it in from drivers who were not holdovers from the old Late Model Sportsman circuit or had moved up from the Virginia\Carolinas Late Model Stock tracks. 

On 11/9/2019 at 3:52 PM, rpm72x said:

Stew is probably the most talented racer that has come from our corner of the country....and he is one of the most talented drivers to enter nascar recently....nascrap has their work cut out for themselves if they plan on stopping him from winning now that he and the team have things figured out. Guys have been trying to slow him down for years here...hasn’t happened yet. 

What?? Most talented from our corner of the country? Might be one of the most talented from Canada by default. He’s also no where close to one of the most talented drivers to enter nascar recently. Truck series maybe. Also, how is nascar trying to slow him down? Did they hit a button and make him screw up at Pocono?  The guys winning and going to compete for a championship and you still think NASCAR is out to get him lol 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, PatsJags14 said:

What?? Most talented from our corner of the country? Might be one of the most talented from Canada by default. He’s also no where close to one of the most talented drivers to enter nascar recently. Truck series maybe. Also, how is nascar trying to slow him down? Did they hit a button and make him screw up at Pocono?  The guys winning and going to compete for a championship and you still think NASCAR is out to get him lol 

Have you paid attention to the different penalties they have given stew over the year....most if not all would not have been issued to some of their “favored” teams? Yes, your correct, he’s from Canada, but spent most of his career racing in the northeastern part of the US, there are very few guys that have come from up here with his talent. Where is your long list of more talented guys that have entered nascar recently? Maybe 3 or 4 young guys that you could argue....but I can list 20 guys that have nowhere near stews talent, but had a lot more money that have raced in nascrap for years. 

• Like 2