2 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Have you paid attention to the different penalties they have given stew over the year....most if not all would not have been issued to some of their “favored” teams? Yes, your correct, he’s from Canada, but spent most of his career racing in the northeastern part of the US, there are very few guys that have come from up here with his talent. Where is your long list of more talented guys that have entered nascar recently? Maybe 3 or 4 young guys that you could argue....but I can list 20 guys that have nowhere near stews talent, but had a lot more money that have raced in nascrap for years. 

Blaney, Jones, Larson, Wallace, dibenetteto, Bell, reddick, Custer, chastain, Elliott just to name a few

1 hour ago, PatsJags14 said:

Blaney, Jones, Larson, Wallace, dibenetteto, Bell, reddick, Custer, chastain, Elliott just to name a few

Blaney - 7 years... Eric Jones - 6 years....Kyle Larson - 7 years.....bubba Wallace - 7 years.....Matt DiBenedetto- 10 years.....Chase Elliot - 6 years....Ross Chastain - 7 years.......these are the number of years since those drivers had started competing in one of nascars big 3 divisions.....all were competing on pavement long before that. Stew has been running on pavement for what 2.5 years? When he threw himself right into a big 3 division. Now he’s got a better than good shot at a title already. He’s more talented than a decent portion of your list, even though your list doesn’t support your argument...like I said there are very few guys as new on the scene as stew that have his level of ability. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rpm72x said:

Blaney - 7 years... Eric Jones - 6 years....Kyle Larson - 7 years.....bubba Wallace - 7 years.....Matt DiBenedetto- 10 years.....Chase Elliot - 6 years....Ross Chastain - 7 years.......these are the number of years since those drivers had started competing in one of nascars big 3 divisions.....all were competing on pavement long before that. Stew has been running on pavement for what 2.5 years? When he threw himself right into a big 3 division. Now he’s got a better than good shot at a title already. He’s more talented than a decent portion of your list, even though your list doesn’t support your argument...like I said there are very few guys as new on the scene as stew that have his level of ability. 

Jeez I agree again with you Rpm. Stew has won and been very successful in everything he has ever done. Won in indoor midgets at like 16 years old, won in sportsman right away, finished 3rd in his 2nd 358 start in a SDS race. Appeared to be the best 360 sprint driver in NY almost immediately and won a WoO race as a part time sprint racer. That's nearly unheard of. And it's a relatively small body of work but in my opinion hes currently the best truck series regular. People dont have to like him but jeez open your eyes and look at what hes done. He is a great great talent.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Stew is a great talent..2.5 years ago we/I were saying Stew had 2 chances to win a race, slim & none, now he is in the final 4 to win a championship.

3 hours ago, macho said:

Jeez I agree again with you Rpm. Stew has won and been very successful in everything he has ever done. Won in indoor midgets at like 16 years old, won in sportsman right away, finished 3rd in his 2nd 358 start in a SDS race. Appeared to be the best 360 sprint driver in NY almost immediately and won a WoO race as a part time sprint racer. That's nearly unheard of. And it's a relatively small body of work but in my opinion hes currently the best truck series regular. People dont have to like him but jeez open your eyes and look at what hes done. He is a great great talent.

As a person I have no use for him,but there’s no denying the talent. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1