Gary is easily one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I had the privilege back about 5 years ago at  the world finals NC. To carry the NY flag with Gary. I chatted with him  The whole time. I called him a legend. He just chuckled.  Great guy. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Tortelvis said:

Gary is easily one of the nicest guys I have ever met. I had the privilege back about 5 years ago at  the world finals NC. To carry the NY flag with Gary. I chatted with him  The whole time. I called him a legend. He just chuckled.  Great guy. 

Agreed. Always a gentleman.

Gary is very underrated....he has always been a front runner if he had even good equipment, not the best. When he got his opportunity in first class stuff, he did nothing more than win a sds title. He wouldn’t say it, but he is far more capable today than some of the guys who continue to land rides ....

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the compliments! I would love to be back at LOLR next year full time, but it comes down to money, as it always does. I've been very fortunate to be able to race all of these years because of the generosity of others, and hopefully we can continue that next year! 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, gary tomkins said:

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the compliments! I would love to be back at LOLR next year full time, but it comes down to money, as it always does. I've been very fortunate to be able to race all of these years because of the generosity of others, and hopefully we can continue that next year! 

Hope it works out for you Gary!

Gary Tomkins is always a gentleman???

Bullshit. A gentleman doesn't light up the tires on his race car to intentionally throw mud in the face of an unsuspecting person who was standing on the edge of the track waiting for cars to pass so he could cross over to the infield.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Bullshit. A gentleman doesn't light up the tires on his race car to intentionally throw mud in the face of an unsuspecting person who was standing on the edge of the track waiting for cars to pass so he could cross over to the infield.

I meant with the ladies :giverose:

3 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Now picture this scenario, the mods are out packing the track at Charlotte. As I come down the back stretch I see Bob Miller standing at the opening just before turn 3 waiting to cross. Now would any of the DTDer's be mad at me if I just happened to gas my car a little, throw it sideways and cover him in clay????  I know a lot of people that witnessed that first hand thought it was quite funny!!!! And isn't racing entertainment?? Who wouldn't be entertained by that?????

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12

You blow your horn at little old ladies in crosswalks, don't you? :D

• Haha 2

But you'll cover old fat guys in mud and you're still a nice guy? What gives?

13 hours ago, BobMiller said:

But you'll cover old fat guys in mud and you're still a nice guy? What gives?

Some people pay a spa a lot of money to get covered in mud... Gary was being generous... You should be thanking him...

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, gary tomkins said:

Now picture this scenario, the mods are out packing the track at Charlotte. As I come down the back stretch I see Bob Miller standing at the opening just before turn 3 waiting to cross. Now would any of the DTDer's be mad at me if I just happened to gas my car a little, throw it sideways and cover him in clay????  I know a lot of people that witnessed that first hand thought it was quite funny!!!! And isn't racing entertainment?? Who wouldn't be entertained by that?????

The only downside to this, is that it was the video guy. Which means there’s probably no video of this. That would be a fantastic replay clip for DV to air!

• Like 1

On 11/11/2019 at 1:58 PM, BobMiller said:

I would love to have seen that on video lmao 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, gary tomkins said:

Thank You Gary lol 

13 hours ago, leakin_fluids said:

Some people pay a spa a lot of money to get covered in mud... 

I don't have many friends at that income level.

On 11/11/2019 at 6:02 PM, gary tomkins said:

I know a lot of people that witnessed that first hand thought it was quite funny!!!! 

You had the back stretch flagger almost wetting his pants from laughing so hard, once I explained we were friends. He wasn't very happy when you did it at first though, because he got doused too.

13 hours ago, jumper12a said:

The only downside to this, is that it was the video guy. Which means there’s probably no video of this. That would be a fantastic replay clip for DV to air!

The only thing that would have been funnier is if it were a DIRT official. We can arrange this if you want and I'll make sure tape is rolling. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Miller ... you're telling me that Gary gave you a facial?  🤣

This is why he's always been one of my favorites.

• Haha 1

Only you could turn this subject into a sex act. Pervert.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Look at the plus side, he got you with mud, he coulda give you the woodhull howdy on the way by instead!😀

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, BobMiller said:

Only you could turn this subject into a sex act. Pervert.

No, I could have done it too but I haven't been on here in a while. 

• Like 1