Jump to content



Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw Photos

Devils Bowl Issues....

Recommended Posts


Yikes.  IF the account of the story there is true, that's an extremely unfortunate and excessive reaction.  Hopefully that account is actually exaggerated by the kids.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this day and age with the way kids are, (not accountable for their actions) some not all, I'd be inclined to believe this story has got stretched out a bit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, luke81 said:

Yikes.  IF the account of the story there is true, that's an extremely unfortunate and excessive reaction.  Hopefully that account is actually exaggerated by the kids.   

Excessive reaction? In the heat of the moment I think his reaction was justified. It says they were destroying property. It also looks like there's quite a few cars around in the video. If the parking lot is stone I could see the flying stones causing thousands of dollars in damage.  I'm sure the kids told him where he could go in a not so nice way and then played the victim card afterwards.

Did the kids get in trouble for their wrong actions?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its 2019, everyone is guilty as charged till they prove thier innocence, a large part of what’s wrong in Our society’s!!!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, J. Downing said:

Its 2019, everyone is guilty as charged till they prove thier innocence, a large part of what’s wrong in Our society’s!!!

I’m 28 and don’t recall that ever not being the case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, inthecuse said:

Excessive reaction? In the heat of the moment I think his reaction was justified. It says they were destroying property. It also looks like there's quite a few cars around in the video. If the parking lot is stone I could see the flying stones causing thousands of dollars in damage.  I'm sure the kids told him where he could go in a not so nice way and then played the victim card afterwards.

Did the kids get in trouble for their wrong actions?

In the "heat of the moment" you don't get in car to chase someone down the road, block them, then pull a gun on them.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Bruno was released but under several strict conditions, including that he not possess any firearms, that he have no communication with the teens who trespassed on his property and that he observe a 24-hour curfew with few exceptions."

🤔

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when the da shows the judge his video at airborne 12 or so years ago when Mb punted  Martin roy car into the wall and held it to the floor probably not going to be good for mb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bababuoy said:

when the da shows the judge his video at airborne 12 or so years ago when Mb punted  Martin roy car into the wall and held it to the floor probably not going to be good for mb

Once a hot head, always a hot head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It wasn’t like mikes action just happened out of the blue. Does anybody know what damage was done to Mikes property? I will say pulling a gun was probably a bit much but did the 3 17 year olds threaten mike? In the end the people that started the mess and were totally wrong will get away without punishment:((

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 5:14 PM, J. Downing said:

Its 2019, everyone is guilty as charged till they prove thier innocence, a large part of what’s wrong in Our society’s!!!

I'm sure you were defending OJ back in the 90's, too 😉

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My point has been mossed completely! Regardless of what you think of someone, being charged with a crime doesnt make you guilty, everyone has the constitutional right to their day in court. Society today has forgotten that point severely  , time after time. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2019 at 10:34 AM, dan dan said:

In this day and age with the way kids are, (not accountable for their actions) some not all, I'd be inclined to believe this story has got stretched out a bit. 

Your point is that some teenagers are accountable for their actions and some aren't? When has that ever not been the case in society?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant it's more prevalent today than years past. It's always happened just now there seems more of them that think they did nothing wrong with a serious  attitude  to go along with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, dan dan said:

I meant it's more prevalent today than years past. It's always happened just now there seems more of them that think they did nothing wrong with a serious  attitude  to go along with it. 

Or now you just hear about it more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm wondering if charges will be brought against the 3 for trespassing? or why none were filed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If it was NY he wouldn’t of ever seen jail cell. After January 1st hardly anyone will see jail in lieu of bail. Be releasing almost everybody at arraignments. Gonna be a real joke

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know if joke  is right word. Maybe complete cluster f--k might be better. As many police have said. With this system they have zero incentive to not reoffend cause they can do it and be right back on the street to do it again with no immediate repercussions. It has nothing to do with handy andys thought process bail hurts the poor and not the rich. It has everything to do with getting votes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GoFast39Fan said:

If it was NY he wouldn’t of ever seen jail cell. After January 1st hardly anyone will see jail in lieu of bail. Be releasing almost everybody at arraignments. Gonna be a real joke

As long as NYC is on par with the rest of the state the freeloaders who live in NYC are going to keep electing liberal morons like the one we still have in Albany

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, racer80 said:

As long as NYC is on par with the rest of the state the freeloaders who live in NYC are going to keep electing liberal morons like the one we still have in Albany

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
















×