Sign in to follow this  
Outlaw Photos

Devils Bowl Issues....

Yikes.  IF the account of the story there is true, that's an extremely unfortunate and excessive reaction.  Hopefully that account is actually exaggerated by the kids.   

• Like 1

In this day and age with the way kids are, (not accountable for their actions) some not all, I'd be inclined to believe this story has got stretched out a bit. 

3 hours ago, luke81 said:

Yikes.  IF the account of the story there is true, that's an extremely unfortunate and excessive reaction.  Hopefully that account is actually exaggerated by the kids.   

Excessive reaction? In the heat of the moment I think his reaction was justified. It says they were destroying property. It also looks like there's quite a few cars around in the video. If the parking lot is stone I could see the flying stones causing thousands of dollars in damage.  I'm sure the kids told him where he could go in a not so nice way and then played the victim card afterwards.

Did the kids get in trouble for their wrong actions?

• Like 1

Its 2019, everyone is guilty as charged till they prove thier innocence, a large part of what’s wrong in Our society’s!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, J. Downing said:

Its 2019, everyone is guilty as charged till they prove thier innocence, a large part of what’s wrong in Our society’s!!!

I’m 28 and don’t recall that ever not being the case

7 hours ago, inthecuse said:

Excessive reaction? In the heat of the moment I think his reaction was justified. It says they were destroying property. It also looks like there's quite a few cars around in the video. If the parking lot is stone I could see the flying stones causing thousands of dollars in damage.  I'm sure the kids told him where he could go in a not so nice way and then played the victim card afterwards.

Did the kids get in trouble for their wrong actions?

In the "heat of the moment" you don't get in car to chase someone down the road, block them, then pull a gun on them.......

"Bruno was released but under several strict conditions, including that he not possess any firearms, that he have no communication with the teens who trespassed on his property and that he observe a 24-hour curfew with few exceptions."

🤔

when the da shows the judge his video at airborne 12 or so years ago when Mb punted  Martin roy car into the wall and held it to the floor probably not going to be good for mb

3 hours ago, bababuoy said:

when the da shows the judge his video at airborne 12 or so years ago when Mb punted  Martin roy car into the wall and held it to the floor probably not going to be good for mb

Once a hot head, always a hot head.

It wasn’t like mikes action just happened out of the blue. Does anybody know what damage was done to Mikes property? I will say pulling a gun was probably a bit much but did the 3 17 year olds threaten mike? In the end the people that started the mess and were totally wrong will get away without punishment:((

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 12/3/2019 at 5:14 PM, J. Downing said:

I'm sure you were defending OJ back in the 90's, too 😉

• Like 2

My point has been mossed completely! Regardless of what you think of someone, being charged with a crime doesnt make you guilty, everyone has the constitutional right to their day in court. Society today has forgotten that point severely  , time after time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/3/2019 at 10:34 AM, dan dan said:

In this day and age with the way kids are, (not accountable for their actions) some not all, I'd be inclined to believe this story has got stretched out a bit. 

Your point is that some teenagers are accountable for their actions and some aren't? When has that ever not been the case in society?

I meant it's more prevalent today than years past. It's always happened just now there seems more of them that think they did nothing wrong with a serious  attitude  to go along with it. 

44 minutes ago, dan dan said:

I meant it's more prevalent today than years past. It's always happened just now there seems more of them that think they did nothing wrong with a serious  attitude  to go along with it. 

Or now you just hear about it more

i'm wondering if charges will be brought against the 3 for trespassing? or why none were filed?

If it was NY he wouldn’t of ever seen jail cell. After January 1st hardly anyone will see jail in lieu of bail. Be releasing almost everybody at arraignments. Gonna be a real joke

• Like 1

I don't know if joke  is right word. Maybe complete cluster f--k might be better. As many police have said. With this system they have zero incentive to not reoffend cause they can do it and be right back on the street to do it again with no immediate repercussions. It has nothing to do with handy andys thought process bail hurts the poor and not the rich. It has everything to do with getting votes. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GoFast39Fan said:

If it was NY he wouldn’t of ever seen jail cell. After January 1st hardly anyone will see jail in lieu of bail. Be releasing almost everybody at arraignments. Gonna be a real joke

As long as NYC is on par with the rest of the state the freeloaders who live in NYC are going to keep electing liberal morons like the one we still have in Albany

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, racer80 said:

As long as NYC is on par with the rest of the state the freeloaders who live in NYC are going to keep electing liberal morons like the one we still have in Albany

Thank you.