If I am reading the site correctly, despite advertising the Gateway Nations on their schedule, FloRacing is referring subscribers to dirtondirt.com to pay per view the live action, nothing actually on Flo? Am I reading this correctly? Seems like a bait and switch if this is the case.

Any other FloRacing subscribers here that can comment?

Flo has had races on their schedule before that they did not broadcast for one reason or another.  That is about the only thing I can say negative about them.  As for Gateway, I do not recall seeing it on the schedule, but haven't paid much attention since DIRT and USAC ended their seasons.

I don't ever recall them sending viewers to another service.  Is that from their site or did you reach out to them?  

The Gateway Dirt telecast is on DirtOnDirt. FloRacing is just letting people know where to find it. Remember, FloRacing bought DoD earlier in the year. It’s still unknown, (I’ve asked several times, to no avail) whether FloRacing subscribers will eventually receive the DoD telecasts as part of our subscription.

7 minutes ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

All it is a way to suck more money from the fans:(( Rigsby sold out because I believe he knew what DIRTVision had in mind . But long as people keep paying they will keep taking:(( $99 for 3 nights I think is over the top . 

I believe the 3 day pkg for the Gateway Dirt weekend was $90. You lost me on the DV reference??? DoD & FloRacing have nothing to do with DV. 2 separate, non-related companies.

12 minutes ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

Sorry jumper

i was told $99 but $90 is still pretty steep!

Dirtondirt value went down when DIRTVision announced their deal for next year. I think Rigsby knew what was coming down the pipe line and sold before the stock dropped.

why wouldnt Flo offer a deal to their regular subscribers of Flo or Dirtondirt? 

What deal are you referring to? FloRacing bought DoD over the Summer. As far as FloRacing covering all of DoD’s content, I’ve inquired several times since the acquisition many months ago, but I still haven’t received an answer. I would assume, in due time, they will.

Jumper

im saying Dirtondirt which is technically owned by Flo could have said we are already getting your money monthly and yearly that we will give you a cost break on The Gateway price. 

Yes I knew the deal with Dirtondirt happened during the summer. 

Flo racing is the worst! They reply only to taking your money! Lucas Oil Tv and DIRTVision are very professional and give you an answer promptly because they realize the customer is the most important thing.

DV and DOD are now tied together as well for billing. When they took my money after I was only looking to get the world finals it was billed by DOD. I called them and they said I had to talk to DV. I did and they refused to cancel it and refund my money even though I hadn't watched anything and it was only a few days into December.   So the 2 are working together in that aspect and their customer service sucks. 2 days before you get a response, no one answers the phone except at DOD but no one did at DV with the # I was given or called me back.  

Flo is still the best value at this point. I accidentally did forget to cancel with them and they refunded me right away. I was doing just the monthly deal with them but will most likely do the yearly now for the best deal. 

2 hours ago, stratton87 said:

DV and DOD are now tied together as well for billing. When they took my money after I was only looking to get the world finals it was billed by DOD. I called them and they said I had to talk to DV. I did and they refused to cancel it and refund my money even though I hadn't watched anything and it was only a few days into December.   So the 2 are working together in that aspect and their customer service sucks. 2 days before you get a response, no one answers the phone except at DOD but no one did at DV with the # I was given or called me back.  

Flo is still the best value at this point. I accidentally did forget to cancel with them and they refunded me right away. I was doing just the monthly deal with them but will most likely do the yearly now for the best deal. 

DV & DoD work together during certain events, such as the WF & DCN. DoD specializes in LM coverage, so they cover the LM portions of those said events. It's the same concept as DV working with FloRacing for some Mod coverage. They're still separate companies. I'm sure you were to contact DV in your scenario because the event (WF), is a WRG event. It's not uncommon when it comes to cancelling a subscription like this, that you are required to contact them directly. Via email, phone, etc.... DV isn't the only one out there that does it that way. I had a subscription to The Cushion, to cancel I had to send an email to them. When I received a response, I knew it was completed.

3 hours ago, djbamber said:

I was just watching the midget feature from last night on FLO.

Incredible battle for the win, non wing midgets put on the best shows I saw this year.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, chas71 said:

Incredible battle for the win, non wing midgets put on the best shows I saw this year.

There’s a reason Midget racing is on a huge upswing right now. There’s no better division when it comes to quality of racing.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, jumper12a said:

There’s a reason Midget racing is on a huge upswing right now. There’s no better division when it comes to quality of racing.

Absolutely true.

I think Midgets, wingless 600 micros, SpeedSTRs and the Xcel 600 Mods all put on some of the best racing around. Midgets are for the rich guys, the rest are for guys who don't unlimited cubic dollars.

The Tulsa Shootout (just before the Chili Bowl, all micros) has probably become my #1 bucket list event that I want to see someday.

On 12/19/2019 at 8:16 PM, jumper12a said:

The Gateway Dirt telecast is on DirtOnDirt. FloRacing is just letting people know where to find it. Remember, FloRacing bought DoD earlier in the year. It’s still unknown, (I’ve asked several times, to no avail) whether FloRacing subscribers will eventually receive the DoD telecasts as part of our subscription.

I don’t know how much DoD will still be able to do as far as PPV. They won’t have WoO or Lucas  stuff on there anymore.

3 minutes ago, Eagleonemotorsports said:

Josh

so all the old races from the past are gone too? I was thinking about getting it again for Kevin Kovac’s articles and old races I missed this summer

No, the old races are there still. It’s just newer stuff. They still typically have highlights from both though. It’s just not going to be complete shows anymore.