Mike Gular Racing posted their 2020 racing plans on their FB page this morning...Mike and the team will be returning to OCFS weekly on Saturday nights, will run both the North and South STSS schedule, race the Thunder On The Hill races, and WILL BE adding weekly Friday night racing in 2020 at the Big Diamond Speedway...They will be starting the season at the PPB Motorsports show and then will head south to compete at the All Tech Speedway for the STSS Sunshine Swing races.

Mike has been super fast and is up front every time he has raced at BDS the past couple of years...He becomes an instant contender for the championship and to park his hot rod multiple times in BDS victory lane next season...BDS already has one of the most talented and competitive weekly modified fields around, and now the addition of Mike Gular just takes it up another notch...April can't get here fast enough.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, GasketCase said:

One of the more underrated guys out there.

He did very well at OCFS, 4th in points I think .

• Like 1

Any non-believers should watch last year's Battle of the Bullring at Accord. One of the most impressive performances i've seen in a while.

Mike gular is a great runner! But 4 plus chsssis and motors isn’t a underdog! That trailer has fresh rubber and good stock of inventory. Don’t be fooled. With that saying I hope he sweeps his home tracks of 2020