Has there been any talk of new people following the tour this year? I know Godown and St Sauveur probably won’t be back full time.

off the top of my head that leaves the series with

Decker

Wight

Sheppard

Rudolph

Williamson

Lehner

Drellos

Britten

Phelps

Mahaney?

Smith?

Dinkins?

I’d really like to see Maresca follow the tour. Mueller and Lombardo would be good young additions too. Any news on the Graham cars? Who/where they will be running this season?

8 hours ago, 20/20 vision said:

I’m shocked billy Dunn went teo ! 

because thats  what graham has for him

13 minutes ago, Sideways91 said:

Who draws more modifieds in Florida?    All Tec or volusia 

Who cares

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Sideways91 said:

Who draws more modifieds in Florida?    All Tec or volusia 

Unknown , This is a first time for The All-Tech event.

I think you'll probably see full fields at both, maybe some more cars at Volusia but who knows... 

So far, Deyo has confirmed:  Danny Johnson, Tyler Siri, Jeremy Smith, Billy Decker, Dillon Groover, Matt Sheppard, Peter Britten, Rick Regalski, Justin Haers, Billy Dunn, Robert Dutton, Russell Morseman, Rusty Smith, Scott Hitchens, Billy Pauch Jr, HJ Bunting, Ryan Krachun, JR Hurlburt, Clay Tatman, Jordan Watson, Brandon Grosso, Anthony Perrego, Matt Hawkins, Billy Van Pelt, David Shilling, Kyle Weiss, Scott Van Gorder, Stewart Friesen, Mike Gular, Larry Wight, Mat Williamson and Andy Bachetti. 

At a minimum I expect Haers, Dunn, Wight and Friesen (when available) to also be at Volusia.

I've already confirmed Williamson will be in attendance at Volusia.  As will Brett Hearn based on the news last week, and Dean Reynolds commented in a video on the front page (shameless plug) that Jimmy Phelps will be at Volusia this year.  I think Billy Pauch Sr. is also planning on running Volusia. 

I think Mahaney is on record as saying he won't be at Volusia this year due to a vacation conflict. 

Florida car counts go in ebbs and flows... A few years ago they had over 50 at Volusia, which is a crazy good number.  Last year they kind of dipped back down into reality.  Personally I think the "Sunshine Swing" is going to lead to a bit of an uptick in car count at Volusia, but we won't really know until we get there on Tuesday.  I'm just looking forward to seeing some great racing at both venues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

I think Billy Pauch Sr. is also planning on running Volusia.

He might wanna leave the Simple Green at the shop this time around.

• Like 3

I believe Danny johnson, Tyler Siri, Jeremy Smith, Darren Smith, Billy decker will all be at the deyo shows.....I would guess Sheppard as well

Both places will have atleast 30 cars, which is pretty good considering the logistics.....no matter the money being put up it’s still a large amount to spend for any team getting ready for the season and right after the holidays. 

4 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

I think you'll probably see full fields at both, maybe some more cars at Volusia but who knows... 

So far, Deyo has confirmed:  Justin Haers, Billy Dunn, Robert Dutton, Russell Morseman, Rusty Smith, Scott Hitchens, Billy Pauch Jr, HJ Bunting, Ryan Krachun, JR Hurlburt, Clay Tatman, Jordan Watson, Brandon Grosso, Anthony Perrego, Matt Hawkins, Billy Van Pelt, David Shilling, Kyle Weiss, Scott Van Gorder, Stewart Friesen, Mike Gular, Larry Wight, Mat Williamson and Andy Bachetti. 

At a minimum I expect Haers, Dunn, Wight and Friesen (when available) to also be at Volusia.

I've already confirmed Williamson will be in attendance at Volusia.  As will Brett Hearn based on the news last week, and Dean Reynolds commented in a video on the front page (shameless plug) that Jimmy Phelps will be at Volusia this year.  I think Billy Pauch Sr. is also planning on running Volusia. 

I think Mahaney is on record as saying he won't be at Volusia this year due to a vacation conflict. 

Florida car counts go in ebbs and flows... A few years ago they had over 50 at Volusia, which is a crazy good number.  Last year they kind of dipped back down into reality.  Personally I think the "Sunshine Swing" is going to lead to a bit of an uptick in car count at Volusia, but we won't really know until we get there on Tuesday.  I'm just looking forward to seeing some great racing at both venues.

Add Peter Britten to the list of drivers racing with Mr. Deyo. Interring group of guys making their STSS (sort of) debuts to go with Haers and Dunn. Should be a good field at both tracks.

7 hours ago, FondaFan16 said:

So far, Deyo has confirmed:  Justin Haers, Billy Dunn, Robert Dutton, Russell Morseman, Rusty Smith, Scott Hitchens, Billy Pauch Jr, HJ Bunting, Ryan Krachun, JR Hurlburt, Clay Tatman, Jordan Watson, Brandon Grosso, Anthony Perrego, Matt Hawkins, Billy Van Pelt, David Shilling, Kyle Weiss, Scott Van Gorder, Stewart Friesen, Mike Gular, Larry Wight, Mat Williamson and Andy Bachetti. 

When did they have over 50 mods?? I would be very curious but the most I ever remember was upper 30's

1 hour ago, MRKLEEN said:

When did they have over 50 mods?? I would be very curious but the most I ever remember was upper 30's

My mistake, I believe their high was 44 in 2018.  They didn't quite get to 50, they were close. 

• Like 1

I think the big story is Haers and Dunn coming down. They don't usually travel down south do they? And to run the STSS series race it would be cool to have them on the Northern Series as well. All Tec is basically, I think, up for grabs. No one has ran there except for Hearn practicing there right? So everyone will be guessing one what they should run. I think Haers and Dunn have as good a chance to win as any of the other top guys.

4 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

I think the big story is Haers and Dunn coming down. They don't usually travel down south do they? And to run the STSS series race it would be cool to have them on the Northern Series as well. All Tec is basically, I think, up for grabs. No one has ran there except for Hearn practicing there right? So everyone will be guessing one what they should run. I think Haers and Dunn have as good a chance to win as any of the other top guys.

neither dunn or hares have a big small blk for deyo rules, they are going for "practice" before volusia

Not very often “practice” pays far better than the actual racing a team is after.....Who knows exactly what combo will work the best at all tech...a big Sb is always usually the way to go, but a Bb may not kill you there....as far as laps turned at the facility, I believe perrego tested there as well. 

• Like 1

On 1/21/2020 at 1:44 PM, FondaFan16 said:

Can someone fill me in here.  I haven't heard his 2020 plans for racing but how does someone who races full-time (as their career) end up planning a vacation during the start of the racing season and causing a conflict??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, inthecuse said:

Can someone fill me in here.  I haven't heard his 2020 plans for racing but how does someone who races full-time (as their career) end up planning a vacation during the start of the racing season and causing a conflict??

check with his boss mandee

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, inthecuse said:

I don't see how it is any of your business what Mike Mahaney chooses to do or not to do (of course it isn't any of my business what you think for that matter) This message board is a complete joke.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Art Roraback said:

I don't see how it is any of your business what Mike Mahaney chooses to do or not to do (of course it isn't any of my business what you think for that matter) This message board is a complete joke.

While I disagree that the message board is a complete joke, I do agree that it isn't anyone's business but Mike's why he's choosing to go on vacation instead of tow his equipment to Florida.

8 hours ago, inthecuse said:

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I dont believe Mike races "full-time (as their career)" as you are trying to spin it.  If I remember, his first priority is the family business. Maybe that has changed... I dont know.

8 hours ago, inthecuse said:

Could it be more of a business decision not to tow to Volusia?

• Like 1

My guess might be considering he ain't single, maybe the vacation was higher on the list. 

Jmo. I don't if you can really say towing clear to Florida is the start of the northeast racing season.