Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Jeremy Elliott is reporting on SprintCar Unlimited that "Racing Politics has led to rift between the Fonda Speedway and the Empire Super Sprints - Legal action being taken."

Anyone know what's going on here?  I don't have a subscription for the site...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DWagar said:

Jeremy Elliott is reporting on SprintCar Unlimited that "Racing Politics has led to rift between the Fonda Speedway and the Empire Super Sprints - Legal action being taken."

Anyone know what's going on here?  I don't have a subscription for the site...

Brett & Dean don’t get along. It’s pretty easy to figure out. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DWagar said:

Thanks Captain Obvious.

You’re welcome. You asked a question you already knew the answer to?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all know that there's a rift there. But what has lead to legal action?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It doesn't matter....Patriots are as good as ESS....maybe even better......at least they aren't joined at the hip with WRG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fonda was told no room in the schedule for a 5000 to win sprint race...  Yet Plattsburgh is going to run and seems to be able to get a date this late..  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, racer80 said:

It doesn't matter....Patriots are as good as ESS....maybe even better......at least they aren't joined at the hip with WRG

ESS has worked closely with DIRT since Donnelly owned it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Outlaw Photos said:

Fonda was told no room in the schedule for a 5000 to win sprint race...  Yet Plattsburgh is going to run and seems to be able to get a date this late..  

The face of dirtcar modifeds should not be the face of ess......

HUGE conflict of interest. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 9:33 PM, Scott Friers said:

The face of dirtcar modifeds should not be the face of ess......

HUGE conflict of interest. 

hes gotta pay the rent somehow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, floridamod said:

hes gotta pay the rent somehow

movin on up like george and weezy.....😀

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, floridamod said:

hes gotta pay the rent somehow

Still a conflict of interest.... ultimately hurting the ESS teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't buy the conflict of Interest. There is nothing stopping ESS drivers from running Fonda. Sprint car drivers run different series at different times all the time. Also ESS drivers have significant input, i'm sure if they thought Dean was doing a bad job he'd be out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

I don't buy the conflict of Interest. There is nothing stopping ESS drivers from running Fonda. Sprint car drivers run different series at different times all the time. Also ESS drivers have significant input, i'm sure if they thought Dean was doing a bad job he'd be out.

Then why isn't there a $5k to win ESS race at Fonda?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

Then why isn't there a $5k to win ESS race at Fonda?

Because Brett Deyo is the promoter & WRG is totally against STSS  owned by Deyo....I know the feeling Scott, they do whatever they can to disrupt Brett's endeavors. I think they're upset because he's forcing them to up their game.....They have gone so far as to threaten my FORMER employer because of my criticism of the way some races are run

  • Like 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Scott Friers said:

Then why isn't there a $5k to win ESS race at Fonda?

Because there isn’t. This whole thing isn’t nearly as complicated as you want it to be. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Josh Bayko said:

Because there isn’t. This whole thing isn’t nearly as complicated as you want it to be. 

I never said it was complicated.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why isn't isn't there a $5K to win PST race? Or a 5K to win URC race? You can try and make this a fight all you want but if Deyo wants a $5K to win race he just has to schedule one. If the money is there the racers will come.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

Why isn't isn't there a $5K to win PST race? Or a 5K to win URC race? You can try and make this a fight all you want but if Deyo wants a $5K to win race he just has to schedule one. If the money is there the racers will come.

Did I just read what I think I read? "If the money is there the racers will come"? Lmao!!!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

Why isn't isn't there a $5K to win PST race? Or a 5K to win URC race? You can try and make this a fight all you want but if Deyo wants a $5K to win race he just has to schedule one. If the money is there the racers will come.

Well he better pay out a hell of a lot more than 5k.....he offered up 53000 and a bunch decided to race for a whole lot less.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

Why isn't isn't there a $5K to win PST race? Or a 5K to win URC race? You can try and make this a fight all you want but if Deyo wants a $5K to win race he just has to schedule one. If the money is there the racers will come.

They'll come if there isn't a scheduling conflict. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scott Friers said:

They'll come if there isn't a scheduling conflict. 

Deyo would schedule on a free day and within a week there would be an ESS race the same day

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, burtonfan1995 said:

Deyo would schedule on a free day and within a week there would be an ESS race the same day

When you see a dirtcar/ESS schedule and its notated that anything is subject to change.....under that small print in even smaller print it’s notated that scheduling changes are based off of Brett Deyo. It’s smart business In the long run, eventually they can work together to combine the schedule flyers and put out one joint flyer,  split down the middle with costs. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

When you see a dirtcar/ESS schedule and its notated that anything is subject to change.....under that small print in even smaller print it’s notated that scheduling changes are based off of Brett Deyo. It’s smart business In the long run, eventually they can work together to combine the schedule flyers and put out one joint flyer,  split down the middle with costs. 

yeah....right....LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Brett needs to start a Sprint car club while he is at.  :)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  















×
×
  • Create New...