Jeremy Elliott is reporting on SprintCar Unlimited that "Racing Politics has led to rift between the Fonda Speedway and the Empire Super Sprints - Legal action being taken."

Anyone know what's going on here?  I don't have a subscription for the site...

46 minutes ago, DWagar said:

Jeremy Elliott is reporting on SprintCar Unlimited that "Racing Politics has led to rift between the Fonda Speedway and the Empire Super Sprints - Legal action being taken."

Anyone know what's going on here?  I don't have a subscription for the site...

Brett & Dean don’t get along. It’s pretty easy to figure out. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DWagar said:

Thanks Captain Obvious.

You’re welcome. You asked a question you already knew the answer to?

• Like 3

We all know that there's a rift there. But what has lead to legal action?

It doesn't matter....Patriots are as good as ESS....maybe even better......at least they aren't joined at the hip with WRG

• Like 4

Fonda was told no room in the schedule for a 5000 to win sprint race...  Yet Plattsburgh is going to run and seems to be able to get a date this late..  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racer80 said:

It doesn't matter....Patriots are as good as ESS....maybe even better......at least they aren't joined at the hip with WRG

ESS has worked closely with DIRT since Donnelly owned it.

4 hours ago, Outlaw Photos said:

Fonda was told no room in the schedule for a 5000 to win sprint race...  Yet Plattsburgh is going to run and seems to be able to get a date this late..  

The face of dirtcar modifeds should not be the face of ess......

HUGE conflict of interest. 

• Like 12

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2020 at 9:33 PM, Scott Friers said:

The face of dirtcar modifeds should not be the face of ess......

HUGE conflict of interest. 

hes gotta pay the rent somehow

39 minutes ago, floridamod said:

movin on up like george and weezy.....😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, floridamod said:

Still a conflict of interest.... ultimately hurting the ESS teams

I don't buy the conflict of Interest. There is nothing stopping ESS drivers from running Fonda. Sprint car drivers run different series at different times all the time. Also ESS drivers have significant input, i'm sure if they thought Dean was doing a bad job he'd be out.

29 minutes ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

I don't buy the conflict of Interest. There is nothing stopping ESS drivers from running Fonda. Sprint car drivers run different series at different times all the time. Also ESS drivers have significant input, i'm sure if they thought Dean was doing a bad job he'd be out.

Then why isn't there a $5k to win ESS race at Fonda?

59 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

Because Brett Deyo is the promoter & WRG is totally against STSS  owned by Deyo....I know the feeling Scott, they do whatever they can to disrupt Brett's endeavors. I think they're upset because he's forcing them to up their game.....They have gone so far as to threaten my FORMER employer because of my criticism of the way some races are run

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Scott Friers said:

Because there isn’t. This whole thing isn’t nearly as complicated as you want it to be. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Josh Bayko said:

Because there isn’t. This whole thing isn’t nearly as complicated as you want it to be. 

I never said it was complicated.....

Why isn't isn't there a $5K to win PST race? Or a 5K to win URC race? You can try and make this a fight all you want but if Deyo wants a $5K to win race he just has to schedule one. If the money is there the racers will come.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

Why isn't isn't there a $5K to win PST race? Or a 5K to win URC race? You can try and make this a fight all you want but if Deyo wants a $5K to win race he just has to schedule one. If the money is there the racers will come.

Did I just read what I think I read? "If the money is there the racers will come"? Lmao!!!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

Well he better pay out a hell of a lot more than 5k.....he offered up 53000 and a bunch decided to race for a whole lot less.....

8 hours ago, CNDDIRTFAN said:

They'll come if there isn't a scheduling conflict. 

8 hours ago, Scott Friers said:

They'll come if there isn't a scheduling conflict. 

Deyo would schedule on a free day and within a week there would be an ESS race the same day

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, burtonfan1995 said:

Deyo would schedule on a free day and within a week there would be an ESS race the same day

When you see a dirtcar/ESS schedule and its notated that anything is subject to change.....under that small print in even smaller print it’s notated that scheduling changes are based off of Brett Deyo. It’s smart business In the long run, eventually they can work together to combine the schedule flyers and put out one joint flyer,  split down the middle with costs. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, rpm72x said:

When you see a dirtcar/ESS schedule and its notated that anything is subject to change.....under that small print in even smaller print it’s notated that scheduling changes are based off of Brett Deyo. It’s smart business In the long run, eventually they can work together to combine the schedule flyers and put out one joint flyer,  split down the middle with costs. 

yeah....right....LOL

Maybe Brett needs to start a Sprint car club while he is at.  :)

• Haha 1