Jeff Hoetzler will be running full time at Fonda this year, driving the Alton and Carole Palmer owned #76. I find this to be a peculiar move considering this is the later stage of Hoetzler’s career. Has Jeff ever run anywhere besides OCFS on a Saturday night? I can’t recall seeing him at Fonda more than once in the past 15 years or so. The one time was for the original Jack Johnson Tribute. I really thought this ride would go to Tim Fuller or perhaps The Dr, who’s still looking for a Saturday night ride.

• Like 1

The word was Bobby Varin was still going to drive for them just not weekly? I guess that goes out the window? The Doctor and the Palmers... lol   That would need a tv crew to film as that would be better than the racing....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, zmahoney21 said:

Bobby has teamed with Jeff Leslie to start a new team and will be driving the 18V.

i know.. it was going to be a specials only type of deal. I've been told as of now they have no car..

20 hours ago, Outlaw Photos said:

i know.. it was going to be a specials only type of deal. I've been told as of now they have no car..

Car was next in line to be built when Bicknell shut down. Once they open back up it will be the first one to be built and we will be in business. 

I think this is awesome news for the The Haus. And good news for Jeff Jr. also. The article mentions that Jr will possibly get some seat time also. Sr. is obviously well known for his career and abilities. But very few have seen the excellence of Jr.'s abilities. The only thing that has ever kept Jr back was the lack of competitive equipment. The night he got beat by Storms was not because of ability but lack of resources. Jeff Heotzler Jr. is an unused talent that people have always looked past. And it's been said by people to me that he has even sacrificed his own career to help maintain his fathers. But I mean how can you not want to see your father your biggest hero succeed. Jeff Sr. has taken some less then top rides and got the most out of them. And given the best equipment has gotten the best results out of them.  I would put Sr.'s knowledge of engineering and racing against anyone in or has been in the business. And Jr. has been there to learn it all. The kid is an absolute natural race car driver. And it's kind of a shame few have given the chance for him to shine earlier. This kid should of been racing modifieds regularly 15 years ago. He would be one of the best today.

But I hope this new deal will help Sr. finish on a high note, and at some point well turn in to a great opportunity for Jr. to show people how good he really is.

Anyone remember I think it was AC Indoor race? When Jr. put on probably the greatest show ever held there? Racing on the outside of everyone to take the win. Till that moment I had never really ever seen what I would call a real race there or sense. I was considering to just give up on the crap. But that night Jr. showed you could really race there if you had the ability.

Jeff Hoetzler will be running full time at Fonda this year, driving the Alton and Carole Palmer owned #76. I find this to be a peculiar move considering this is the later stage of Hoetzler’s career. Has Jeff ever run anywhere besides OCFS on a Saturday night? I can’t recall seeing him at Fonda more than once in the past 15 years or so. The one time was for the original Jack Johnson Tribute. I really thought this ride would go to Tim Fuller or perhaps The Dr, who’s still looking for a Saturday night ride.

Jeff was a LVS regular 1995 or 1996 I believe. He pitted next to me a  great guy.

• Like 2

50 career wins at OCFS. Dude nearly died at the track during es weekend a few years back. No one can ever say he didn't give it his all at OCFS or when he was aboard the Reclamation car. He is a top notch talent dont let the fact that he has seen some stagnant years of late shade his abilities. Man can wheel and he's getting into a top notch ride. There are no shortcuts taken with the Palmers equipment its new or its not on the car. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, foster said:

whats next,will cagle back driving for best western inn lmao 

For someone who is always supporting and defending Danny Johnson about getting rides and still racing. That's a pretty funny post.

• Haha 3