• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This forum has become more political than ever. I come here to get away from all the political BS....   

Actually, this is the epitome of do as I say not as I do. This was in a hospital setting, not outdoors on some random street.

It's amazing how many people still feel the need to compare to the flu and can't even try to comprehend the difference. 

Posted Images

Lol....perfect. Add in Obama playing golf at his country club....1 day before his wife’s public service announcement started ringing in to people telling them to shelter in place, absolutely no leaving the house unless it’s absolutely necessary. Do it for your country!    Absolute Joke. Or the mayor of Chicago getting her hair done, then telling people she’s the face of the city so she needed it. Translation- I’m more important than the people so shut the hell up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Scott Friers said:

This forum has become more political than ever. I come here to get away from all the political BS.... 

What the f*ck are we supposed to talk about then? Baseball? Football? Hockey? The upcoming concert you have tickets for? How about the county fair season starting in a few weeks? That long overdue raise you got at your job? The truck race at Eldora?

How about Woodhull having brand new owners for the 2020 season and because of this lockdown bullshit, may never open their doors?

How about we talk about Matt Sheppard, whose sole income comes from turning laps at speedways near us and how he just bought this great house and how he plans on keeping it with Dr. Anthony Fauci saying we may not see sports until 2021?

• Thanks 2

Off the CDC website...55K died from influenza and pneumonia, 160K from lower respiratory diseases in 2017.  The mortality rate for influenza and pneumonia was 4.2% for 2018.  We'll be locked down forever, possibly sooner if Trump is defeated in November.    

• Like 1

I'm not looking to get into the politics of it..  I saw what Bob posted this morning and do not feel it's political .. I also do not wish to make it that either...  On some levels i'm even ok with the fact he's not wearing a mask in it as he's 6 feet from anyone. But at its core you just feel it's a do as i say not as i do....

2 hours ago, rpm72x said:

He’s gunna struggle to get 5 people interested in the Knicks with or without covid. 

I know you’re an expert on everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Just to let you know, the Knicks, as bad as they are, consistently draw good crowds. Top 10 in attendance league wide year after year. 

And here I thought you spoke only facts. 

• Haha 2

Then why not post VP Pence at the Mayo Clinic not wearing his mask.....

Last time I checked you are asked to wear a mask when you are not able to maintain the 6 ft social distancing guideline.

Continue on.....

• Like 1
Just now, Scott Friers said:

Then why not post VP Pence at the Mayo Clinic not wearing his mask.....

Last time I checked you are asked to wear a mask when you are not able to maintain the 6 ft social distancing guideline.

Continue on.....

I just did. Lol.

• Like 1

First.....I don't mind political as long as that's the topic.   Guessing when tracks will open is not a political topic.   Besides, now that I ventured in here and found out it's political....I doubt I'll come back.  

Second, I'm glad I don't live in NY anymore because of taxes and guys like Cuomo.....though I really miss the dirt racing. 

Third, Mike Pence is an alien from the planet that caused this pandemic.  He's immune.  

Fourth....I have nothing against Pence.  The alien thing is a joke. 

Fifth, if I make a stupid joke, I usually add a disclaimer saying as much so that nobody takes it seriously.   

• Like 1

Pence is not the guy on the TV every day at noon telling everyone that they need to wear a mask.  just saying......  The Emperor makes up the rules in NYS

Although........for the first month or so of the shutdown, we were told by doctors  that wearing masks was not necessary, and some doctors were even saying it was a bad idea to wear them period. 😳

• Like 3

Don't know why everybody gets so ruffled up when all Bob was doing was busting balls on a political level. We are all bored and we all favor certain political beliefs. None of it bothers me as long as it is all factual when its posted.  In general terms I would think we all want the same thing in our country and in our society. Its just a shame that we have become more divided than ever. I respect your opinions even though I may not agree with them. Im cool with all of it as long as you don't peddle the 2+2=5 trump theory. Lol.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, leroy said:

Pence is not the guy on the TV every day at noon telling everyone that they need to wear a mask.  just saying......  The Emperor makes up the rules in NYS

Pence is the head of the Corona Virus Task Force, and the Mayo Clinic policy is to wear a mask. Just sayin'.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, 12A-alltheway said:

Correct on Cuomo. However, Pence is the leader of the White House Coronavirus Task Force, which um ... thought it Trumped (see what I did there) the states setting their reopening policies.

GettyImages_809911566_sized.0.jpg

599b2f54f1a85077738b5855.jpg

Not according to Cuomo. The States can do whatever  they want  to according to re opening not opening or setting policies regarding distancing.  It is according to the Constitutuion he says.    He is real good at remembering the amendments that he likes.  Just not the Second Amendment.

18 minutes ago, leroy said:

Although........for the first month or so of the shutdown, we were told by doctors  that wearing masks was not necessary, and some doctors were even saying it was a bad idea to wear them period. 😳

You're right Pence is on at 5 everyday......

• Haha 1

Don't know why him not wearing one gets everyone festered up, not wishing it on him or anyone, but wouldn't most everyone outside of nyc celebrate one of two results of it. You figure out which one, I ain't saying the one that I think is the majority's answer. 

• Like 1