3 hours ago, MRKLEEN said:

I'm just fine with Cuomo not wearing a mask ... maybe he will come down with the virus and do the state a favor!!!

you know, my parents brought me up to never wish anything bad on another person. it can and will come back on you. can you say  karma?

• Like 1
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This forum has become more political than ever. I come here to get away from all the political BS....   

Actually, this is the epitome of do as I say not as I do. This was in a hospital setting, not outdoors on some random street.

It's amazing how many people still feel the need to compare to the flu and can't even try to comprehend the difference. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, dan dan said:

Better than nothing, and I spose someone with enough time spent in stores you are gonna see that!

where was all the outrage with no shoes, no shirt, no service? Now they add mask and your rights are getting taken away, it's fake, a scam from the government, money grab, etc,etc. their damn sure must be a bunch walking around with blue balls for as tight as they got their undies wadded up over a simple mask. 

you know people like you and others amaze me. take a look at these poor nurses and doctors in the trenches of this out break and tell them that this is fake. or heaven forbid you don't have a love one you just had to bury. take a look at hart island where they are burying people in pine boxes stacked up because of no space and not enough money for a funeral. carry on soldier.

• Like 1

If you read most any of my other posts on this you will understand what I was saying. To put it simple and short, I'm on the mask and stay home as much as needed side. What was wrote above is in response to the people that look at it the other way.

you might wanna read more than a few posts before you accuse and come unwound on someone. 

8 hours ago, BobMiller said:

What the f*ck are we supposed to talk about then? Baseball? Football? Hockey? The upcoming concert you have tickets for? How about the county fair season starting in a few weeks? That long overdue raise you got at your job? The truck race at Eldora?

How about Woodhull having brand new owners for the 2020 season and because of this lockdown bullshit, may never open their doors?

How about we talk about Matt Sheppard, whose sole income comes from turning laps at speedways near us and how he just bought this great house and how he plans on keeping it with Dr. Anthony Fauci saying we may not see sports until 2021?

How is Matt doing? I wonder about people like this who race for a living. Does he work on the side? Would love to hear more 

5 hours ago, DowntheBackStretch said:

Now I hope you all are not too sensitive, but think about how funny it would be if Pence got the virus. And then Lyin Donnie got the virus from Pence. And just imagine the worst... Pence goes on a ventilator and then dies and the same thing happens to Lyin Donnie. Can you imagine the history books in 40-50 years and what young people read? People will be shaking their heads wondering what these two idiots were thinking. Trumps headstone will read: "We have it totally under control" and "I want to thank Mike Pence".

I think you forgot to say "I was just being sarcastic."

Because apparently these days, you can say anything no matter how stupid or dangerous as long as you follow it up 24 hours later with saying you were being sarcastic after the entire world points out how f'n stupid you are.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, JohnyC said:

How is Matt doing? I wonder about people like this who race for a living. Does he work on the side? Would love to hear more 

Read up on this weeks AARN. Interview with Matt, Mueller, and Phelps on what they do in this down time. Matt pretty much is in the shop at home and out doing yard work he says.

3 hours ago, dan dan said:

You take your chances without one. to help not spread or help not get it. I could care less, I'm wearing one. I have a friend where I live that is a very knowledgeable and well respected  Doctor, relatively sure he ain't feeding me a line of shit that you are better off wearing one now then without. Regardless of what was thought a few weeks ago. This good mask, a cheap one, bandana, snowmobile facemask, t-shirt, sweat shirt on backwards using hood, anything. Pretty sure some people's view would change if they pass it on to someone important to them even thou they showed no symptoms cause they think this is overblown and not serious. 

THE MASKS DO NOT DO SHIT TO PREVENT OR CAUSE THIS VIRUS.  So instead of you tryin to "SHAME" other people that dont wear a mask and may or may not give it to someone.  How would you feel wearin a MASK and giving it to someone.  What is the Difference.  in fact your GERM INFESTED Mask on the outside is MORE DANGEROUS to other people than NOT WEARING ONE.  WOW people just do what everyone tells them to do no matter how DUMB it is

Nodoors, if you would be so kind, would you tell us where you went to college and got your doctor degree? And had you read what I wrote, I could give a rats ass if you wear one, if you ain't and I'm out I'll gladly side step around your tough self. 

2 minutes ago, dan dan said:

Nodoors, if you would be so kind, would you tell us where you went to college and got your doctor degree?

I went to the school of hard knocks and have common sense and the ability to read and research what the truth actually is.  Unlike the SHEEP such as yourself that listen to the fake news and the LIBTARDS that are using this disease to spread an agenda.  Why did the CDC say in the begining that Masks are not required and that the masks you could actually buy were worthless against this virus because the filtering was not small enough on the mask.  Then all of a sudden NY and NJ Governers force you to wear a mask.  I researched many papers and YES this VIRUS is too small to be Filtered out of the everyday surgical mask.  It really isnt that hard to do GOOGLE is your friend MR GERM INFECTED MASK.  I listen to the PROFESSIONALS not the LIBTARD NEWS or the Government. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Scott Friers said:

This forum has become more political than ever. I come here to get away from all the political BS.... 

All depends who is doing the posting Scott. Some people can and some people can't!

• Like 2

Thank you nodoors. And thank you for insulting me again. maybe I should send you my posts and have you proof read for me to make sure they up to standards. 

• Sad 1
Just now, dan dan said:

Thank you. And thank you for insulting me again. maybe I should send you my posts and have you proof read for me to make sure they up to standards. 

First off you INSULTED ME second off you insulted me again.  So talk about the pot calling the kettle black.  Typical though you cant prove me wrong so you insult me not once but twice because you cant disprove my point

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Outlaw Photos said:

I'm not looking to get into the politics of it..  I saw what Bob posted this morning and do not feel it's political .. I also do not wish to make it that either...  On some levels i'm even ok with the fact he's not wearing a mask in it as he's 6 feet from anyone. But at its core you just feel it's a do as i say not as i do....

I could give 3 shits for Cuomo, could care less what he does or doesn't do. I think you're wrong saying any pictures or articles about him are NOT political. He is a political figure, hard to talk about him without it being categorized as political.

How did I insult you? Cause I politely ask where you got your dr degree? Didn't know that was a insult, and if it is it was the only one. 

• Sad 1