• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I whipped up a calendar with the WoO Sprints, Late Models and Lucas Oil LM shows that have been announced along with NASCAR and Selinsgrove, in case anyone's interested.  Nice to see Lucas putting the

Jeff & I are leaving Tuesday for Volusia to pick up the Candyland trailer & heading to Chatham Speedway in Louisiana for the Super Late Model Show next weekend, then Sabine on Thursday for the

USAC Silver Crowns @ Selingsgrove to be on Flo Sunday Aug 9 

"CBS Sports Network Set to Showcase World of Outlaws, Super DIRTcar Series | World of Outlaws" https://worldofoutlaws.com/news/cbs-sports-network-set-to-showcase-world-of-outlaws-super-dirtcar-series/

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, jwin said:

Tulsa Shootout heats start tomorrow at 11 am! Few races on New Years/this weekend.  There are some other late night/early morning New Zealand/Aussie races on Flo/DV I think too. Didn't include since I never stay awake for those, but dig around if you're interested. 

Streaming Calendar - 12.29.20

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s Heats to begin!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, racermurray said:

Is the calendar correct showing the All Stars on Dirtvision instead of Flo for the 3rd and 4th ?

Good question, I can't remember what's happened in years past... 

I reached out to Brian Dunlap on Twitter and he got back to me with a quick response.  

It will be like the Eldora Let's Race Two events.... you'll need Flo for the All Stars action and DV for the UMPs.  I'll update this week's calendar to show that a little better.  

Edited by jwin
Received clarification from DV

Streaming Calendar - 1.31.21

Mon/Tues will be the last Lucas Oil Late Model events shown for free on FB Live. Then they're off til mid-March and you'll need a subscription to MAVTVPlus.. I'm waiting til that weekend to see how the weather is before making the purchase.  Want to maximize the carry-over into the '22 season with my yearly subscription.  

Volusia opens Tuesday with practice.  You'll need both Flo/DV for Weds-Thurs with the All Stars.