I'll be the first to admit I was skeptical of them getting rid of the 5/8 layout.

But the new layout is absolutely sick. The videos have been edge of your seat racing. It's definitely going to be on my bucket list a far as tracks to attend!

• Like 2

You should be watching the whole show on Floracing. Racing is just friggen awesome.

• Like 3

I've been all three weeks and have had an absolute blast. Every division has put on a show. At any time throughout the features I'll have no idea who is going to win. Tons of passing very little down time an all around tremendous product.

• Like 2

Absolutely, I said a few weeks ago its the best of the best in PA/NJ modified racing. There are at least 10 guys who could probably win given the chance. 

And like you said all the divisions are putting on great races. I miss the old track, but yeah it never had racing like this every week.

Sounds like all systems are go at this time for the SDS show on 7/29 there. Should be a heck of a treat for all those able to watch based on what I'm hearing and seeing. 

• Like 1

3/8ths to 4/10ths with some banking is the way to go these days. Good to see Bridgeport get a new lease on life.

• Like 2

If it's not on your bucket list, it should be. I always thought Flemington was the most exciting dirt track I had ever seen, but the new Bridgeport has got me rethinking that.

12 hours ago, chas71 said:

If it's not on your bucket list, it should be. I always thought Flemington was the most exciting dirt track I had ever seen, but the new Bridgeport has got me rethinking that.

Really? I always liked Flemington because of all the quality drivers they always had, but I never put it on my top 5 most exciting. It was definitely one of the most original lay out tracks. And you could get a great show on a regular race night. But I never thought the big races were ever outstanding there. Of course I come from OCFS where through the most the 90s to just a year ago the track would quickly lock down to one groove with in the first few laps of the heat races. 

Check pop Pauch's you tube in car video,, sick indeed if you arent sparking the top of the wall,,you aint going fast enough, That track re vamp was a change for the good.

unlike another track?? that made it hard,smooth and dusty.if they did that with oc it would be awesome,,oh wait,,stewie dosent want that lol

• Confused 1

Just saw that Bridgeport is going back to Saturday nights.  Sucks that it will no longer be on Flo, but they need to do what they think is best.  How many modifieds will they lose due to commitments to other tracks?  They had quite a field running on Sundays. 

Off the top of my head and looking at Grandview’s results, they lost Ryan Watt, Rick Laubach, and Jeff Strunk. All three top runners.

On 7/15/2020 at 1:01 PM, zzz said:

Check pop Pauch's you tube in car video,, sick indeed if you arent sparking the top of the wall,,you aint going fast enough, That track re vamp was a change for the good.

Link????

1 hour ago, Uncle tom said:

Off the top of my head and looking at Grandview’s results, they lost Ryan Watt, Rick Laubach, and Jeff Strunk. All three top runners.

Ryan Watt had a commitment to drive sprint car in the URC show, prior to Bridgeport changing their race date. BTW he finished 7th in the 358 feature.

What about this week when NES has modifieds?  Will they lose a few more?  

Just now, Fulbrew said:

What about this week when NES has modifieds?  Will they lose a few more?  

Bouc, Blewett, Cozze, and Buffalino will go back to NES. Watt should be back this week. 

2 minutes ago, KB19 said:

Bouc, Blewett, Cozze, and Buffalino will go back to NES. Watt should be back this week. 

Thanks.  I saw all the guys in the NES standings, but didn't know who would go where.  I don't follow the NJ tracks closely, but associate NES with Pauch and Godown.  

I haven’t followed closely but was there a reason Bridgeport switched to Saturdays over Sunday?

Seemed like they had a good thing going on Sundays?

If you lose 5-10 cars from your head line class in the switch, as well as lose out on your streaming provider, does that justify the switch?

Maybe it’s better for fan gate and support classes on Saturday?

Pauch has run Bridgeport weekly the last few years since he had an issue there (if I remember right it was over a tire deal, but don't quote me). He hasn't even ran specials at New Egypt since. Godown, Buckwalter (who's now out with injury from last night's wreck), and JoJo Watson were a few of the guys over the off-season that announced they would be running Bridgeport weekly, now. 

As for the switch to Sundays, the majority of their regulars and fans voiced that it was tough to run Sundays for them. Bridgeport wanted to do what was best for the people that always support them. They of course lost a few cars that have other plans on Saturdays, but they also gained a few guys that haven't run this year because of the Sunday schedules. They still actually have a pretty solid weekly field there with Godown, Watt, Pratt, Pauch, Williams, Stangle, etc etc.

• Like 1

Quick question. Is the SDS race going to be on Floracing or a PPV? I'm not subscribe but just want to watch that race.

38 minutes ago, Rmitchell said:

Quick question. Is the SDS race going to be on Floracing or a PPV? I'm not subscribe but just want to watch that race.

Should be all good to go with Flo. The videographer Bridgeport had been using for the Flo Sunday events has Saturday night commitments. That's the reason the races from there won't be broadcast on Saturdays anymore, but, with Flo's contract with the Super DIRTcar Series plus it being on a Tuesday, it'll definitely be on Flo. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/19/2020 at 2:46 PM, KB19 said:

Should be all good to go with Flo. The videographer Bridgeport had been using for the Flo Sunday events has Saturday night commitments. That's the reason the races from there won't be broadcast on Saturdays anymore, but, with Flo's contract with the Super DIRTcar Series plus it being on a Tuesday, it'll definitely be on Flo. 

Jman....Will see you there buddy!  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HowieTheHat said:

Jman....Will see you there buddy!  

I'll be there bright and early! I'll have a beer or whatever the heck you want waiting for you and your crew when you get there! 

2 hours ago, KB19 said:

I'll be there bright and early! I'll have a beer or whatever the heck you want waiting for you and your crew when you get there! 

Will there be some wago juice?? 

• Like 1