16 minutes ago, tygarl said:

Will there be some wago juice?? 

Haha, seems like we won't have a lot of opportunities to break it out this year, so might as well make sure we have it Wednesday! 

• Like 1

Yikes, 13 Modifieds at Bridgeport last night. That field looks really soft by going back to Saturdays.

1. Billy Pauch, 2. Ryan Godown, 3. Tommy Beamer, 4. David Crossman, 5. Ron Roberts, 6. Richie Pratt Jr., 7. Alex Yankowski, 8. Brett Ballard, 9. Matt Stangle, 10. Clay Butler, 11. Jim Britt, 12. Joseph Watson, 13. Stan Frankenfield

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, FightForTheRail said:

Yikes, 13 Modifieds at Bridgeport last night. That field looks really soft by going back to Saturdays.

1. Billy Pauch, 2. Ryan Godown, 3. Tommy Beamer, 4. David Crossman, 5. Ron Roberts, 6. Richie Pratt Jr., 7. Alex Yankowski, 8. Brett Ballard, 9. Matt Stangle, 10. Clay Butler, 11. Jim Britt, 12. Joseph Watson, 13. Stan Frankenfield

Ouch.

1 hour ago, FightForTheRail said:

And 10 of those cars were there when they ran Sundays, too. Modifieds are off the next 2 Saturdays (they're running this Wednesday and next Thursday instead) but I'd say chances are they switch back to Sundays after that. We may finally have regular 3-race weekends back for the first time since Penn National shut down (besides Susky trying it for half a season) down this way. 

27 minutes ago, KB19 said:

And 10 of those cars were there when they ran Sundays, too. Modifieds are off the next 2 Saturdays (they're running this Wednesday and next Thursday instead) but I'd say chances are they switch back to Sundays after that. We may finally have regular 3-race weekends back for the first time since Penn National shut down (besides Susky trying it for half a season) down this way. 

From your mouth to Gods ears ! Betcha they get 26-32 cars if they switch to a regular Sunday night schedule.

I hope they switch back to Sundays, too.  Slim pickings for streaming tonight.  Indiana Sprint Week and Hell Tour are the only things I can find on major providers for tonight. 

• Like 1

Correct if I'm wrong but didn't they used to get 22-24 when they ran Saturday nights in years past?  That's a big drop and they only thing that changed was the design of the track. Please don't tell me that's the reason. The track is wide and multi groove but you have to be really up on the wheel to drive it.

3 hours ago, chas71 said:

Correct if I'm wrong but didn't they used to get 22-24 when they ran Saturday nights in years past?  That's a big drop and they only thing that changed was the design of the track. Please don't tell me that's the reason. The track is wide and multi groove but you have to be really up on the wheel to drive it.

Grandview had 37 cars and New Egypt had the mods last night too after not having them last week. 

1 hour ago, ranger22 said:

Grandview had 37 cars and New Egypt had the mods last night too after not having them last week. 

But, yes, last year they averaged in the 20s. Neal Williams took off to prep for Wednesday, not sure if other guys did the same. They lost a few cars in that scary wreck last week, too.

Even with the rubber, wow what a race!

Following some of the activity on facebook as people were listening to or watching the race, someone said 13 cautions for flat tires? (Matt Sheppard went out with a broken axle) I saw a picture of Friesen's RR immediately following the race.... OOF! Misty Marcuccilli was saying that Dave's RR was down to the canvas. A couple of guys ended up with 2 flat tires. That's Volusia scale abrasive.

58 minutes ago, BobMiller said:

Following some of the activity on facebook as people were listening to or watching the race, someone said 13 cautions for flat tires? (Matt Sheppard went out with a broken axle) I saw a picture of Friesen's RR immediately following the race.... OOF! Misty Marcuccilli was saying that Dave's RR was down to the canvas. A couple of guys ended up with 2 flat tires. That's Volusia scale abrasive.

Stew was able to go the whole way without a tire failure and for most of the race he was the fastest car on the track. Anybody know what he had on the RR?

Stew continues to pick up pocket change on dirt this season. This is about as automatic as anything I can remember. The boys better hope there are more conflicts with the truck series or he’ll continue to clean up at these northeast shows. 

3 hours ago, chas71 said:

Stew was able to go the whole way without a tire failure and for most of the race he was the fastest car on the track. Anybody know what he had on the RR?

He had a 400 on based on the pictures I've seen. 

He actually had a lot more tread on his RR than a lot of other guys did who ran the whole 100 laps without a flat. 

9 hours ago, Hunter said:

What’s up with all the flats???

Dirt wanted it bone dry and 100 laps on top of that will do it 

• Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 1:04 PM, jwin said:

I hope they switch back to Sundays, too.  Slim pickings for streaming tonight.  Indiana Sprint Week and Hell Tour are the only things I can find on major providers for tonight. 

Slim pickings?  I'll take either one of those two choices over the majority of mod shows.   Any day of the week

• Like 2

The way Mallet made it sound, Sheppard took the lead and broke the next corner. 

So do we crown Stew the 2020 SDS Champion? Unlikely they're running another tour show I'd think.

116426387_3704521622909679_8953681278887

• Like 1

Watched it on flo racing & was surprised commandant murphy allowed fans in the stands

Looked like a great turn out

13 minutes ago, westracing01 said:

Unlikely they're running another tour show I'd think.

It's too early. If the lawsuit from Genesee, Fonda, Airborne, Albany Saratoga and Lebanon Valley has any substance to it, it's possible that 11th hour rescheduling happens. 

8 minutes ago, BobMiller said:

It's too early. If the lawsuit from Genesee, Fonda, Airborne, Albany Saratoga and Lebanon Valley has any substance to it, it's possible that 11th hour rescheduling happens. 

I hope you are right . But substance or no substance.  We all know how fast the court system works.  Court cases sometimes take years, not months.    And this before any virus social distance BS

Why does DIRT insist on 6pm start times for these shows? They stalled a ton last night before the mod feature and the show still ended AFTER both Indiana Sprint Week and Lincoln 410 show, both of which that started later. Also I can't imagine it's good for track conditions to start so early.

• Like 1