I realize that most of us will not get to enjoy a delicious ______ at ________ this season, but what are you looking forward to the most in 2021 (track food)?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s actually quite brilliant; don’t spend a cent on your armed forces and rely entirely on your neighbour to the south.   Money up here is spent on government services, health care and interna

Nope I have to disagree, after watching the movie Revenge of the Nerds and seeing one of them eating cheerios with beer instead of milk while watching half naked women. Me and a friend stole a couple

somewhere I have an old (mid 90s) World of Outlaws program where they ask every driver this same question. Donny Schatz said something like "the little potatoes in New York"...haha. I will try to

I miss Blooming Onions at OCFS

Most tracks local to me nothing  really stands out.   The food is not all that special to be honest

Outlaw does have decent chicken barbeque with sides.  But there is chicken barbeque almost every weekend somewhere else local.

13 minutes ago, goneracin said:

salt potatoes at rolling wheels

somewhere I have an old (mid 90s) World of Outlaws program where they ask every driver this same question. Donny Schatz said something like "the little potatoes in New York"...haha.

I will try to dig it up.

• Like 3

Salt potatoes and Hoffman hot dogs at almost any track that serves them. Also a Chili Bowl at the Chili Bowl. 🌶

• Like 1
8 hours ago, RJO said:

Salt potatoes and Hoffman hot dogs at almost any track that serves them. Also a Chili Bowl at the Chili Bowl. 🌶

My dad LOVED Hoffman hotdogs. Would eat quite a few when we would go up North. Super DIRT Week we had to go to the store so he could get a couple pounds to take home.  Two things you see up north that are just awesome. Salt Potatoes and Speedies. Loooove me some Speedies. We found this place in Binghamton Lubos or something that really good Speedies, they had pizza to, but Ive never had a good slice of pizza North of here.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Jack Brady said:

My dad LOVED Hoffman hotdogs. Would eat quite a few when we would go up North. Super DIRT Week we had to go to the store so he could get a couple pounds to take home.  Two things you see up north that are just awesome. Salt Potatoes and Speedies. Loooove me some Speedies. We found this place in Binghamton Lubos or something that really good Speedies, they had pizza to, but Ive never had a good slice of pizza North of here.

It is hard to find Hoffman hot dogs down here in Pennsylvania.only place I have come across them is at our Wegmans store. Salt potatoes are another thing you can’t find at the tracks in Pennsylvania. Action Track USA in Kutztown has them but they are no were near the ones you find in New York State.

It actually pains me to think that for some their only poutine experience has been at Cornwall or Mohawk. On a scale of 1 to 10 of the best poutines I’ve ever enjoyed, they’re a 5 at best. Not that it’s bad, but there is so much better. 

Works the other way too; I had a chicken dinner at rolling wheels with baked beans and salt potatoes swimming in butter and I thought it was the greatest thing at the best price I’d ever eaten. Meanwhile as I’m eating I’m watching others pitch their’s in the garbage. Very rare to see a chicken dinner in Ottawa. I think it’s pretty common in New York State 

40 minutes ago, JohnyC said:

It actually pains me to think that for some their only poutine experience has been at Cornwall or Mohawk. On a scale of 1 to 10 of the best poutines I’ve ever enjoyed, they’re a 5 at best. Not that it’s bad, but there is so much better. 

Agree 100% with this. I don't even bother getting a poutine at either place. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DIRTCar97 said:

Agree 100% with this. I don't even bother getting a poutine at either place. 

You guys probably can have poutine whenever you want in Canada.

Im married I only get poutine when I am in another country. Cut me some slack bro.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 8/5/2020 at 1:20 AM, ChrisPapa said:

I realize that most of us will not get to enjoy a delicious ______ at ________ this season, but what are you looking forward to the most in 2021 (track food)?

2021?

Whats the Over(Will)/Under(will not) on racing with fans in 2021?