Congratulations to Tim McCreadie on a very impressive win with the Lucas Late Models last night! Started 20th, worked his way forward ever patiently, drove in the center groove where no one else ran and passed Jimmy Owens with 13 to go! 50K to boot!

• Like 1

Two threads on this.  Very Cool just the same👍

Just got done watching the replay.   Good to see someone pass Owens!   He has been on fire this season

6 hours ago, mccreadiefan939 said:

Timmy's win last night pushed his dirt late model career 1st place earnings over 1 million dollars, he is the 18th driver to go over the 1 million dollar mark.

Is there a list of that somewhere? It would be interesting to see who is on there. 

Great run by t mac . He put on a real show . From 20th to first and his normal clean racing style. well done !

• 1 month later...

It was nice to see TMAC pull out the win with only 3 to go passing Owens and winning comfortably. He has had some big dollar wins this year. Great Job TMAC and crew!

You have to admit no one celebrates a win like T-Mac. Every time he wins you would think it was his first. I hate when a driver gets out of the car like he just drove to the store. Like winning is no big deal. Not with Timmy though, he lets you know how much he loves to win and how much he loves racing. 

4 hours ago, DaRooster said:

"I hate when a driver gets out of the car like he just drove to the store."   It's called "class".

I'm not saying it's completely bad thing. Its just kind of anticlimactic when the driver gets out of the car like he just ran hot laps. That winning isn't a big deal. Show a little enjoyment.

Just to be up front, I don't like it when they do donuts and burn-outs at the end. Unless they blow up their engine while doing it, I find that hilarious. 

The Lucas Late Models are one of the toughest tours. They have had 19 winners this year. No easy task to go out there and win! Timmy and any driver should be damn excited about winning! If you don’t watch them on Lucas TV, you are missing some great racing! I drive 5 hours plus to go see them at Port Royal and was not disappointed. Wish they could come into NY. I know it’s modified country and I am a huge Dirt Mod guy but these late models are fun to watch! Very competitive most nights and the longer races usually produce a surprise ending!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Rangers94 said:

The Lucas Late Models are one of the toughest tours. They have had 19 winners this year. No easy task to go out there and win! Timmy and any driver should be damn excited about winning! If you don’t watch them on Lucas TV, you are missing some great racing! I drive 5 hours plus to go see them at Port Royal and was not disappointed. Wish they could come into NY. I know it’s modified country and I am a huge Dirt Mod guy but these late models are fun to watch! Very competitive most nights and the longer races usually produce a surprise ending!

Lucas used to come into NY. Hit Fonda and Utica Rome I think at least 3-4 straight years. Been awhile since they’ve been here though.

car counts were pretty low. I think 22-24. They also got help from Billy Decker and Larry Wight with support and those two wouldn’t be there anymore.

Unfortunately super late models are few and far between in NY, which really stinks because I love watching them wheel!

• Like 1

Where is the closes Super Late Model Track? Seems like it was Little Valley who had them last, but I don't think Little Valley can have races anymore.

36 minutes ago, Mike Coleates said:

Correct. Little Valley now has a strip of pavement across the track in front of the stands. Stateline,ErieZ & Selinsgrove are the closest to me. All about 3 hrs travel time. 

Is the ULMS still a thing? I know that’s the group that used to come to Woodhull for the super late model reunion show they did. Saw some good races there with Bob Close and Boom Briggs before he went WoO traveling. 

Genesee was supposed to have the WoO Late Models this year before Covid screwed that up.

16 minutes ago, WheelsUpHammerDown10 said:

Is the ULMS still a thing? I know that’s the group that used to come to Woodhull for the super late model reunion show they did. Saw some good races there with Bob Close and Boom Briggs before he went WoO traveling. 

Genesee was supposed to have the WoO Late Models this year before Covid screwed that up.

Absolutely ULMS is a thing.  I really enjoy that series.  http://ulmsracing.com/uems-schedule/

ULMS had some races in NY on their schedule this year.  Freedom at least twice.  Genesse, Woodhull too I believe.    But due to Covid regs.......

So far this season I have watched ULMS at Bradford , Lincoln and Port Royal. 

Freedom actually has/had Super Lates as their headline weekly division.

20 hours ago, Rangers94 said:

Super Lates are the Best!

Little valley was awesome. Jmo but when little valley and freedom and Mckean were going all 3 had good car counts. Freedom went thru a rough patch as did Mckean which is closed car counts dropped way down and add in only 6-8 shows a year and half or more rainouts at little valley for a year or two didn't help fairboard want to keep racing there. I always made 2-3 trips there a year, especially for the mod  show at the end of year.